What’s his routine?

What’s his routine?
How to into Gucci Mane mode?
At this point you can’t call it a prison workout because he’s maintained this for several years

Attached: 3D665880-2483-4CD7-B0F9-6E41C3B7F8E3.jpg (1600x1200, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acjAGe-INTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. be black
2. curl and bench press once a week

release 100 (one hundred) in albums, EPs and mixtapes

Pretty much this - genetics. As terrible as it is to say, these people were bred for manual labour just a few generations ago

Have a half a milion coupe
A quarter milion watch
A 10 milion house
Also based Guwop poster.

Have Mike Will do it.

3 injections a week will so it

It's very easy to maintain that physique OP. Just eat right and do something physical 7 days a week. You don't even need to go to a gym.

If you believe that short amount of time will change your genetic makeup I got bad news for you

This is literally just having the motivation to change. Gucci went to prison obese and decided he wanted to turn his whole life around. Just pick any fucking routine, have a good diet and be motivated and you'll look good

Based

If you great great grandfather was sold into slavery and bred with another strong slave for more strong slaves, it will 100% have a genetic affect, what the fuck are you talking about?

There's people who are literally tall/short/strong/big just because their dad is

He really was headed for an early death with how he lived before prison.
Gucci Mane should be an inspiration to any fatso who wants to turn their life around

Attached: 3FE6A83A-D30A-4C81-A5F9-93FEF5059A57.jpg (480x319, 28K)

They didn’t evolve or anything, it was just natural selection. Mainly The strongest men and women survived

Lift consistently and progress weight/reps. Not that hard. Also eat more. He is nothing impressive. He probably has weak as shit legs

I remember Gucci being fat, when did he get so ripped

Going hard is my plan A
I aint really got no plan B

His body looks like basic shit. Just cut and do the occasional gymbro routine.

That's a meme, most nigs have terrible bodies, obesity is extremely common in black communities since they're so bad at longterm planning. It's just that steroids are used commonly in the hood, practically by every nig in gym and since most don't do proper PCT there's a lot of black ex-gymbros with bitchtits.

Gucci pushed a woman out of a moving car. At 60 mph. Inspiration? nah

Based, fuck roasties

the period of time doesn’t matter in this case of selection pressure dumbass

hundreds of years of slavery and controlled procreation has that effect

>Gucci pushed a woman out of a moving car

Attached: 1551944795432.gif (367x219, 523K)

Yeah son you picked the wrong example, that’s inspiring

Well damn

Drink lean, eat molly, and smoke weed for breakfast

Absolute legend

start your day off with a balanced breh fuss

youtube.com/watch?v=acjAGe-INTs

Wtf? I love Gucci Mane now.

they aren't changing their genetic make up you idiot he means that strong people were chosen to selectively breed together making more strong people...

Niggers have such shit genetics it’s actually hilarious. Every single slav that doesn’t even train looks like the untrained chad meme and it’s funny knowing that a nigger can lift for years with perfect diet and gear and everything, but any slav mogs them because of better genes kek

i noticed a while ago. GUWOP IM SO PROUD OF YOU.

gucci chad.