What position do you sleep in?

What position do you sleep in?

I've been sleeping on my back for years, but I'm motivated by this video to start sleeping on my side:
youtu.be/O8UoAASCUsQ

The science used in the video isn't overwhelmingly conclusive, so I'm taking a bit of a leap of faith, but the current arguments are:
• Side sleeping positions are better for correcting skeletal-musculature issues
• Side sleeping is better for breathing
• Native human beings primarily sleep on their sides naturally
• Side sleeping may be the most optimal position for sleep quality as it may more efficiently clear waste from your brain

I became a back sleeper probably `8 years ago due to conventional wisdom of self-improvement and Jow Forums culture which normally preaches that back sleeping is the best for posture because it's the most rigid. However, when I critically think about it, my posture did not improve with back sleeping.
How are you currently sleeping?

Attached: 1_Y1Sd3WZXk9voiYVYFgjpFg[1].jpg (1600x1025, 240K)

side because i’m a native human. whatever that fucking means.

You've got internet remote Africa now?

i’m actually powering my pc thru my extra gasoline i don’t use up in the morning.

D, my advice to OP and anyone reading is that this shit literally doesn't matter, do what's comfortable.

>Reducing metabolic waste in your brain doesn't matter bro just be yourself

exactly like position B, but with more croocked spine, I feel retarded for doing it but I cant fall asleep otherwise

Anyone who answers C is a fucking psychopath

C but naked

this, no matter how you try and fall asleep you're going to end up moving anyway, usually back into whatever position you're most used too

Attached: 1544964553817.jpg (640x853, 63K)

a combination of B and D
impossible for me to fall asleep on my back, but i always wake up on my back anyway.

not true

C but with no pillow

Dont sleep on your back bros
if you have to, put a small ball under your pajamashirt on your back so you dont roll over during the night

Used to sleep on my side but was getting bad acne because I would snuggle my pillow too much and didn't want to change my pillow case every day.

On my back. Like a man.

Attached: 1515347148312.jpg (1338x572, 235K)

Always sleep on my side, whenever I sleep on my back I tend to get the sleep paralysis and horrific hallucinations, it fucks me up something fierce

Attached: 548A995E-AAA2-44F1-A1E8-13B034B38236.png (600x713, 371K)

I sleep on my side and usually hug a pillow or something. My family noticed this once and said the pillow is my imaginary girlfriend. It stung

well look who just learned a new big word to act smug with

Sleeping on my back is uncomfortable, and it summons a creepy ghost lady who chokes me while I'm paralyzed.

On the floor, on my back and with no pillow.

If you spend enough time looking at /c/ threads before you go to bed your psyche will manifest her as a cute anime ghost girl

Why not?
You don't just say something and not explain why. That is just stupid. Especially since you give retarded advice with it.

>tfw stomach sleeper with neck and back pain
I fucking hate it but I can't sleep in any other position

it is true
you change positions several times a night, sometimes hundreds of times
t.eri