Im 5'5", give me your most based exercises to grow taller, i really it frens

Im 5'5", give me your most based exercises to grow taller, i really it frens.

Attached: b9a1026aa3b3f6a5eef6d414b50ae4d9d92c17594d6867f7ea40c2df5f8299de.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

HGH mouth raises

only hope is to fix your posture and gain maybe half an inch

become a trap

>5'5

Just stop. At this point no matter what you do will help. Accept your dwarf life.

SS+GOMAD will grow you to atleast 5'11"

i cant.

no way bro

Attached: 1561344270655.webm (960x1200, 1.95M)

are you a woman?

MADE FOR BBC

Focus on becoming a famous musician. Lots of 5’5 musicians with lots of women.

>no way bro
Pretty please? Traps are super cute and there's plenty of Jow Forums guys who only settle for women because the traps they actually want are simply unavailable.

Attached: 09697.png (657x653, 461K)

m-more?

sauce pls

1x1 weighted neck hangs

God damn I love blonds.

milk, eggs and strength training for the rest of your life

Attached: 1562335646223.jpg (520x710, 404K)

Praise be to bard of gains

Attached: 1563198489838.png (772x1228, 97K)

You have to accept it user, shin lengthen is the only real way and not only is it pain but can make you look disproportionate, imagine some dude in suspenders with really short arms user
Accept it and it'll hurt less in time, realize how minimal it is compared to being in good health

>Social gains make you grow more than exercises

Go shopping and tall to all girls you see until you get their numbers
Dont be a dick to them and dont push it too heavy, just be yourself

Praise be to the Bard of Gains

>talking to grils
Women are for fucking. Men are the only worthwhile conversationalists. They too are for fucking.

Does this actually work? What the fuck do you say to these girls? Hi i noticed you from the back thought you were cute? Does this shit ever work ? Ive never approached a girl sober and I get laid once every 2-3 months if im single (also 5'6)

Praise be to the bard of gains

Not that loser, but think about it like this:
You go to a mall to spend precious time at honing your pickup skills. Peripheral social skills may improve, but they won’t be as solid or as meaningful as the skills built from developing meaningful relationships with the people you encounter on a daily basis.

You can take that time and instead reflect on your shortcomings, and develop a plan that is meant to lead you to your goals. Further, women are usually faster to decide whether they want to fuck you or not, and if their decision changes it’s out of pity or insecurity. That said, a women will usually cue you in to come talk to her. If you go to the mall just to walk around talking to women to score phone numbers, you might get lucky a few times, but I can almost assure you that you’ll end up worse out, and maybe even dependant on attention from women for self-esteem and confidence. This is antithetical to what a man should do. Lift, take care of your responsibilities, be sociable with the people you meet on a daily basis, and branch outward from there.

grow grow grow

Yes but only if they pass.
Passing is hard, user, and so is their dick when I explode inside their butt

Attached: 1563295186404.gif (500x338, 464K)

long hangs and long sleeps

Based

Do you still grow after 19? I'm not even 2 weeks in, is there hope for at least 1cm?

Praise be to the bars of gains

youre all so fucking stupid. ruin another thread to spam some shit image

“Praise be to the Bard of Gains”

Who is this tho

well, i'll be 22 in november, and still growing.
Shit's weird, m8

If you are over 21 sorry you're fucked

If you are 16-20 you might have a chance if you get ahold of pharm grade HGH and take 8 IU per day for years (costs about $15-20 per IU so I hope daddy is rich)
If you are younger than that you might be able to trick a doctor into giving you a prescription for it

My cheeks look chubby like this all the time (I know she's pouting) and I'm skinny as hell. Kill me

I almost never see a grown man of that height. wtf. I know I was 5'7 at age 12. now I'm 6'4.

I think we all know what she is built for

So Jow Forums when I was 18 I made some 14 year old fall in love with me and plowed her a bit before cutting contact because she was too young to have a relationship with, now she is 18 and coming to town

I don't want to ask any questions, just letting you all know

Rope-assisted neck hangs x reincarnation till taller.

>had sex with a minor as an adult

Well it depends theres different ones but I tried this meditation technique to change my body into a taller one

>stand in the middle of a cool room
>close my eyes, breathe deeply
>reach up to the ceiling
>Try to imagine a force making all my bones grow in length
>try to feel myself floating and getting taller
>whisper the worlds "grow, grow, grow" as im doing it

either find shorter girl or get dominated by tall mommy in bed....it ain't so bad

being my gf x F

lmfao this shit cant be real

Channel your lack of height into sheer determination of becoming successful. Indulge in the finest luxuries and travel the world. Bring yourself to the point of post-materialism and transhumanism and only then will you realize that it was all for naught and NOTHING in life will ever allow you to experience life as a tall person.

Lifting is a cope
Women are a cope
Living life itself is a cope.

Attached: 1563682796909.jpg (574x644, 39K)

based and red pilled

Attached: tomcruise.jpg (500x333, 46K)

>oldfag spotted

lurk more, newfriend

someone post the pic with Jotaro holding a phone to his face and the subtitles are "I'm calling the police"

have fun being accused of rape because she came to her senses after you dumped her

Hang yourself upside down and than repeat the word grow till failure

Deadhangs with toes touching the ground, wide.grip rack pulls and deadlifts, wide grip trap bar also. U gotta decompress ur spine. Real shit tho, stay away from heavy Dl, squats and rack pull, I was 5'8 before lifting now I'm just under 5'7.

Praise be to the Board of Gains

Ask your doctor for a hormone growth treatment. If you aren't in between 18 and 20y old you can grow taller with that. Yet again you can't change your genetics, also try both stretching and swimming if you want

Attached: 1563600888476.png (434x1140, 556K)

>Praise be to the bard of gains

Praise be to the Bard of gains

Who is this vomit comet?

Praise be to the Bard of Gains !

Attached: 497B3ED1-6038-4DC1-A314-61D9BE40B085.jpg (422x578, 145K)

blessed trips
Every night before you go to sleep visualize yourself stretching taller and chant "Grow grow grow" and drink your milk

This could be you

Attached: 1563598177909m.jpg (768x1024, 82K)

This bitch looks underaged wtf

Leg extensions

that makes her even hotter.

how old are you? if you're still under 18 just start GOMAD and sleep 10 hours a day, and get HGH if you can. If you're over 18 you're pretty much too late but you might be able to grow a bit, if you're in your 20s all your bones are already fused so it's impossible.

>They too are for fucking
I see you, too, are a man of high caliber.

5'5 it's over brother I'm 5'6 and 7/8ths but I live in a 97% Hispanic Mexican area so tall here is 5'8, move to Mexico or cali and you'll score Latina pussy

Based.

I went to a mexican party a few weeks ago and I fucking towered over everyone. I'm only like 71-72 inches but shit man these latina chicks were small.

>stand in the middle of a cool room
>close my eyes, breathe deeply
>reach up to the ceiling
>Try to imagine a force making all my bones grow in length
>try to feel myself floating and getting taller
>whisper the worlds "grow, grow, grow" as im doing it

AAAAAH GOD FUCK HOW DO I GET A BF LIKE THIS AAAAAA

praise be the bard of gains.

you should've ate more high quality grass fed meat and dairy as a child.

i forgot to mention eggs...not grocery store eggs but farm eggs. it's too late, if you don't get this shit from 0 to 13 years old it's over.

Attached: bane.png (960x540, 704K)

Nah, I was always kind to her and she is sweet and still loves me, I know she is coming here because she is excited to see me

I think I'll tap that again and then we will remain friends, see you around guys

PRAISE BE TO THE BARS OF GAINS

Sauce would be cool