SARM

Someone redpill me on sarms. Is it a good mild boost or am I wasting my time?

I'm not ready to go full on roids yet. I just wanted to start out by taking ostarine and go from there. Any advice on them/experience?

Attached: ostac_2048x2048[1].jpg (2000x2000, 278K)

if you're going to yield your natty card you might as well pin. Probably safer too

Friendly reminder that there is no safe way to fuck with your body's hormones.

Well, the big reason I don't is because I don't know a reliable "guy." Whatever I'm sticking up my ass I need that to be pure.

My hormones are already fucked. I got the skinnyfat low t genes that are not low enough for hrt but not high enough to really gain much muscle and the doctors think that is okay.

picture it this way OP, sarms to roids is like caffeine to cocaine

I've been looking on guidence for this for a while. I have mild loose skin, not bad enough for surgery, but definitely confidence inhibiting, and while it's improving over the years, I feel like I still a good 5 to go before bulking up enough to fill it out.

None of my friends lift, and I lift at home so getting a contact would require an absurd retooling my life. Are they really that much worse, if only to dip your toe in?

Not OP, but this just makes SARMS more appealing. Are the potential complications similarly reduced?

This. Either take the plunge or dont.
If you're really dead set on learning about the experience first, just do 3-4 weeks of anavar. Then you'll have some idea without needing PCT.

So one is pure and readily available and the other is cut with bullshit by niggermexicans and could possibly kill you at any moment?

SARMS can make your vision weird. Some people get a yellow tint to their vision that doesn’t go away.

Please see Yes, liver issues. Like anything you should support your liver

Did you actually go to a low T clinic and tell them you're weak and depressed?

I got my hormones checked and free test was low 400's plus a mix of slightly higher than average female hormones for a male

LMFAO. And what is telling you whatever sarm you order online from a scuffed company is pure? I can guarantee you it's not.

then get test from the doc

Read the reply wrong. So anyways, yeah, it possibly can be and I trust more of what goes through my stomach than anything that is getting injected into me.

That's who did the test, my doctor after I complained for many months. And then the endocrinologist smelly indian didn't give a shit and just said here are your results, nothing is wrong with you. This is in the normal meme range with 70 year old men.

That's not how it works bud. And u can literally just check reviews from where you get the gear to find out if the place is legit or not.

What is SARM?

Because nobody has ever bought bad roids that fucked them up.

Again, I have 0 sources so I have no idea how I could look at reviews. Secondly, reviews posted can be fake. It's pretty simple. There are bots that do can create reviews easily

Haven’t heard of this side effect yet

Attached: 4216921B-D9EC-41DF-9C45-0A79E80049CD.jpg (220x311, 21K)

That’s just S-4 that does that if I’m remembering right.

I remember almost taking that back before it was tested more. Sheiiiittttt

LGD is the real deal. It's nothing compared to gear, but it's a huge improvement over natty. It'll make your traps and shoulders huge.

The suppression was awful for me, though. Random crying fits and panic attacks after 8 weeks of 2.5mg ED, don't know if I'd run it again without some PCT.

See, this is what I'm afraid of with the harder shit/steroids too. I work in sales and I cannot have my mood be off or else I'll get fired for not selling shit.

Just avoid the ones that cause cancer, baldness and infertility and you should be good.

Also try to buy from sources that don't cut in pro-hormones or any of the dangerous ones.

It's true, and users are actually happy if they get the yellow tint because it means at least it's legit.

Those reviews are almost 80% from the company themselves lol.

I know source talk is banned for roids but SARMS are a grey area so I assume it's ok. The following is a short list of decent sites:

>Purerawz: extremely long term site, consistently reliable, the only I've bought from. I got the LGD and MK-677 tabs, ran them for 54 days with a nolva-clomid PCT and fin on hand in case I lost any hair. Had no side effects, gained 14lbs, kept 7 by 2 months off. I wasn't prepared for the appetite boost from MK-677. I literally had to eat a full meal ever hour. I kept on the nolva-clomid PCT for 4 weeks but I didn't experience any outward signs of shut down.

I also didn't get bloods before or after which I now regret.

>science.bio: new site but inherited the stock of a site that got shut down by the feds. Pricier but likely higher quality. One of my bruhs is half way through a RAD-140 and MK-677 cycle, and based on the results they seem legit. Gained 6lbs of lean muscle, minimal bloat, amazing sleep.

Attached: sipp.png (680x582, 358K)

Does the tint at least go away after time or are you permanent human revolution mode?

Thanks there user! I like the reviews. I really am interested in mk677 as well but wanna start light.

I have some hair loss started, would you be able to e-mail me where you get anti hair loss pills?

[email protected]

Purerawz sells fin, but research the sides first. Also be aware that there is no 100% reliable source.

I wouldn't take anything in this sort of situation.

Suppression is more severe for me because I'm already completely insane when I'm not taking anything. For a normal person, they'd probably just feel blue for a few weeks, but everyone reacts differently.

S4 is the one that did that and some people do sometimes end up having ostarine bind to the recptors in their eyes causing them to take longer to adjust to changes in light