Is Coffee bad? does it ruin your diet?

Is Coffee bad? does it ruin your diet?

I miss drinking fraps, lattes, and iced coffee.

Attached: making_good_coffee.jpg (600x400, 416K)

coffee is good for you

Coffee is good for you, it's the other shit people put in it that's bad. But true Chad drinks yerba mate.

yerba mate is gay as guck nigger

water
rooibos
chamomile

fag

nothing is inherently "bad" or "good" for you.

coffees loaded with creamers and sugars are just very calorie dense. So long as you can balance them, while hitting your other macros go for it. Problem is, most people cant do that on a cut.

Caffeine is a neurostimulant, in the same family as nicotine. Both have been shown to objectively improve cognition.
Coffee does contain oxalates which your body will bind to calcium, which in turn will lead to the formation of kidney stones, so it is something you should consume in moderation.

>nothing is inherently "bad" or "good" for you.
single digit iq post

ok fair enough. Shit is obviously good for you.
But my overall point would be that you can technically lose weight consistently even while eating shit like sugar. There are plenty of studies that show this. Its just not manageable for most fatties

This. You need to cut back on it every now and again but by itself it's fine. Everything I see against coffee is "dude, trust me" tier or some moral argument that you shouldn't use any stimulants.

Is it possible to get the benefits of coffee but drink it decafe? I hate drinking caffeine, I get anxiety from the jitters

If you drink it black.

>consume in moderation
define moderation, asking for a friend.

caffeine is a lot of the benefits, especially for your brain

A cup of coffe before the gym is the best PWO there is.

Attached: Nyoro~n.jpg (500x446, 74K)

Coffee is good.
Fraps and lattes are not coffee.
Iced coffee is only coffee if made yourself.

lattes are perfectly fine. milk is healthy.

guck you lol

oh shit, i have some kidney sand. i already cut sodas from my diet, but it seems i have to cut coffee as well. I only drank cappuccinos so maybe i haven't done much damage :(

add citrulline, and noopept and you got somethin

Sugar has no nutritional value. Go kill yourself, amerifat.

Attached: 6A6B09FE-3191-4970-A1FF-1C42AA9F5CEF.jpg (500x619, 64K)

Everything in moderation and within personal balances and boundaries. You have to find what works for you. If I drink caffeine too many days in a row I stop getting the "boost" and start just feeling sleepy within a half hour after drinking my coffee, tea, energy drink, etc. that lasts for the whole day or so. If I drink 50-100 mg caffeine once or twice a week, on days I specifically need to be a bit more stimulated, I retain that energy that whole day and stay up longer. I'm still trying to cut lower to find my actual "balance point", I only started drinking caffeine again because I started needing to take a 5 minute "just sit/lay down and do absolutely nothing/close my eyes" once a day around 5pm. Like I said if I drink it 2 or 3 days in a row I start feeling terrible. Maybe others need it more than I do, some need it less. Maybe some don't even feel the caffeine and just drink it for the taste, but it's highly probable they would feel like shit the first few days after not drinking coffee at all.

The worst parts about coffee is that it stains your teeth and there's a lot of shit coffee around, including 2000 calorie concoctions (which I used to drink almost every morning at some point, I've been all around the block with caffeine it feels like during my life).

If you're drinking upwards of 2-3 cups a day, you've got an addiction, stop bullshitting yourself.

Thanks for subscribing to my cryptozoology channel, click the bell for more notifications

>tfw drink 4l of water a day and 1l of coffee

a-am i okay?

Attached: 1495120396273.jpg (500x349, 80K)

>ruining perfectly fine coffee

Attached: 5.jpg (404x394, 23K)

>Sugar has no nutritional value
what iq does it take to think something so easily shown to be false> 40iq? 30iq? 20iq? lower? negative iqs?

>what is black coffee
do americans REALLY?

Attached: 1560569477808.png (292x302, 136K)

Only black coffee once a day, exclude weekends.

You're fucked chuck

>BLACKED coffee
lmfao at white people

Yeah, I drink that much (if not more) a day. It actually has some neurological benefits.

caffeine restricts bloodflow. taking citrulline is great for dat dere pump

Any coffeniggas can tell me some coffe brands or tastes for me to try?
I've been considering getting the death wish one, but just go for some columbian prime coffe or some shit. I'm not a fan of super sour coffe tho

brands aren't that different from one another, you'd get the biggest flavor gains from buying locally and extremely freshly roasted

Good coffee depends on your beans, your coffee brewer and your local water. It's impossible to recommend good coffee with no information. My country even has specific coffee roasts for specific counties to account for water quality.

Big ole latte with sugar and a croissant is my go to for breakfast before gym, as long as it fits into you’re calories you’re fine, ex. Mike Mentzer used to drink coffee and eat carrot cake for breakfast when he was cutting for a contest

Attached: C6DBE432-6AB7-4326-BA1D-DDD320D71655.jpg (610x843, 113K)

Alright, thanks anons

>fraps, lattes, and iced coffee.
hot black is the only way

Black coffee will "ruin" your fast but it's good for your diet.

I used to drink coffee everyday, twice at times and I started getting heart palpitations. Wasn't sure at first if it was the coffee but quitting stopped it almost immediately

I mean, if you're on a tonne of gear. Go ahead, you'll burn that sugar in the gym. But us mortals need to drink black coffee.