Since we're not doing deadlifts (or "backsnaps" as I like to call them) anymore...

Since we're not doing deadlifts (or "backsnaps" as I like to call them) anymore, what is another compound that will work my core? Or should I just start isolating with ab wheel or something?

Attached: asdf.jpg (500x490, 38K)

Olympic lifts, but OL can't be programmed the same way that deadlifts can. Just do deadlifts pussy

Just do deadlifts but I guess if you are too scared you can do squats or trap bar deadlifts. Try deficit deadlifts and romanian deadlifts if you wanna get better form on regular dead.

Literally everyone is still doing deadlifts you fuxking dyel

I think heavy squats works the core just the way dl do

>Deadlifts working your core

Do deadlifts you mong, but you still need to workout your core.

Human flags

Lmao, back to plebbit buddy

trap bar deadlifts, it's deadlifts but removed the possibility of snap city so you can load crazy weight without worry

I don’t do deadlifts but I do back extensions and shrugs so it’s not like I’m missing out

>deadlifts (or "backsnaps" as I like to call them)

Attached: 1553103227278.jpg (728x728, 29K)

Who is forcing the no deadlift meme? Who could be behind this new trend I wonder?

Attached: 1563845273748.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Deadlifts have lower core activation than fucking pushups

Attached: 1559686334518.png (800x480, 189K)

Op (or "faggot" as I like to call him)

This meme is clearly forced by neet incels with bad form from sitting all day who get lower back tightness from deadlifting

>Who is forcing the no deadlift meme?
Chads who actually make it

One of the worlds strongest men on JRE said deadlifts are bad

yes if you are a professional athlete who lives his entire life based on his body alone.

Then the risk reward is too high, and there are better alternatives. But if youre not a professional athlete as he is then do your fucking deadlifts you incel

non competitive lifters snap their shit more often doing squats. You should definitely take squats, deadlifts, as well as any other lift that requires good form out of your routine OP

Attached: 1552427561296.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>guy who deadlifts calling anyone an incel
top looool

Why are deadlifts so important?

overhead press.

>retards on Jow Forums still fall for the "compounds work your core" meme
Do hanging leg raises and weighted decline crunches 2x a week.

Sucking dick is a compound movement that works the core and it suits you very well.

Have sex incel

Because they let women and fatties pretend to be strong.

Front Squats and Romanian Deadlifts. Just do these if you have no intention of becoming a powerlifter. Srs why is this combo so underrated?

My neck posture is too poor for front squats, I literally cant do them without choking myself.

considering deadlifts aren't exactly a core exercise, you could do actual core exercises?

If you know how to do the lift correctly, you don't have to worry about snapping your back lmao.

Embrace the pain, user. Srs, you will get used to it. Your back and knees will thank you for mastering the front squat. You may not be able to lift as much weight but these are amazing for quad AND core strength and hypertrophy

Not a bad idea unironically

Srs, just stick to the variations like Front Squats and RDLs. Also do DB Bench press instead of BB. I'd personally recommend these changes for ALL recreational lifters.