Fat wife

anyone have any advice for stopping a wife from becoming full bloatlord? been married 2 years now and my fat little wife has gained 10kg at 154 cm, that's 22 lbs at 5.05 in freedom units. I've tried fatshaming, we have no sex life because I have no interest in her, I've tried being suggestive with food, tried being supportive by doing all the cooking, eliminated all unhealthy or calorie dense food in the house hold but nothing is working. Considering divorce soon. I can't cope with this. She needs to lose 15kg to look Jow Forums at this point.... help...

Attached: 32432.jpg (217x233, 7K)

Does she care? Do you have kids? If no and no, eject now.

Get her hooked on hotwifing, she'll more than likely get up the motivation to get fit when she's getting railed by higher value men.

Put anavar in her food.

won't find any higher value men to bang this banshee, besides, I used to be a bull. Not interested in changing those roles around.

honestly considering it, my mother was fat and I am having none of it. No kids yet but we were supposed to try for our first, problem is I never fuck her so... imagine her bloatmaxxing during pregnancy. Considering couples therapy or some shit.

Pull out all the stops and try to mog her as hard as you can with your own body. Become ridiculously ripped at a low bf% and walk around the house shirtless so that she feels insecure about her own body. If she wears something nice or something about her looks nice like she gets a haircut, compliment her immediately. She will realize you actually value appearance.

Does anyone have the original gif of this pepe

Post wife

this.
she won't be able to handle the mental warfare

Attached: thinking.jpg (467x497, 45K)

Tell her you’re concerned for her health and take her on a gym date.

I am actually trying this. It has had very little effect for over 6 mo now. One issue is that she eats at work for free and regularly have to attend work dinners. Sigh, anyway, doing my best to maximize my mog, I pray to god it works.

honestly, I think this might be the only thing that works. So I'm gonna keep at it. Thanks for the support bros.

I have expressed it and she has in fact run in to medical issues with her weight already due to a leg wound. She's still pretty slim in her face but got the phatest ass and legs, I don't mind that but her small gut is an instant boner kill for me. And her phat legs in combination with her work has given her a slow healing wound and I explained it's due to poor circulation due to being overweight and sedentary.

don't have any recent pics on me, think she's aware of her fatness and thus avoids photos.

Leave your computer on with your varbie folder dead center of the screen.

Hard mode: put her pictures in recycling bin. Move recycling bin icon next to varbie folder

Why don’t you just be upfront about it and tell her the truth?

I have. Has no effect other than resentment

what's a varbie? Should maybe try looking at other women to make her jealous.

I'm in the same boat brosef. Love my fat wife but I have absolutely no desire to sex her as shes bloated af.

>regularly attends work dinners
She's already getting fucked by someone else. Just split

It's fucking harsh man. Thing is I know what it looks 10-20 years down this road considering my obese mother. I refuse to end up in a relationship with a woman that can hardly walk. I am gonna mog maxx and if that doesn't work I feel compelled to divorce, I don't wanna suffer for 50 years... am I an asshole bro?

>The truth
Women don't work like that. It's all about fee fees for them. Honestly I don't know if there is anything that can motivate a married woman.

nah, not worried about that, I live in a conservative non-white country, although I am white as can be, and these work dinners are attended by everyone. Even I go to them sometimes.

actually, this would relieve me of guilt, so I hope you are right.

No you are not. I would have dumped mine if we didn't have a kid.

shit, harsh man, but you are doing the right thing. I would do the same if we had a kid, but now we don't yet...

Be a fucking man and tell her to go to the gym with you because you don't want a fat woman. Women are the way they are today only because men don't handle them right anymore. She might not even know it, but she actually wants you to be harsh on her.

can confirm. The truth means nothing to a woman. Maybe a looming divorce might motivate mine.

>telling the truth results in resentment
Why would anyone marry someone this willfully moronic?

Haha, if you knew me. I am blunt and harsh. Came back from a work trip in the winter when I was gone for a month and it was apparent she had gained weight. The first thing I uttered before "Hello" was "You've gained even more weight". If you have any advice on how I can be more blunt and honest and harsh, then please inform me. So far it has gotten me nowhere. I do weekly weigh ins and record these on our fridge. I cook, I eliminate unhealthy food. I give her food suggestions and meal plans etc. She bought a membership at a swimming pool but never went. I'm at my wits end.

I was gonna say to put on your "finding a better bitch" clothes and just become disinterested, but considering you're trying for a kid and you MARRIED the dumb bitch, get out now and get a solid lawyer. Also don't fucking marry, have kids sure, but marriage is a God damned scam for modern men now.

Because I make a lot of money, have a big dick and am well educated. My wife was pretty and also well educated but after the marriage she let herself go hard.

Absolutely not an asshole

You are trying very hard to keep in shape and make sure you live a long healthy life and thus it’s absolutely now at all assholish to want your partner to stay healthy and live a long life along side you without her bloatmaxing

>am I an asshole for wanting to be happy and not a hostage to jabba the gut?
Really nigga?

You don’t escape the horrorshow by not marrying, user. If you’ve been living as though you’re married, the judge can just deem you responsible anyways

Women don't better themselves by the truth, they instead resent you for showing them they suck. Remeber they don't love like we do because they don't think like we do. The best thing to do is imply what you want through action, it's retarded but so are women.

Let me rephrase. I was asking why you married her, since she’s clearly a retard.
The absolute state of modern women.

Not an issue for me, I am not american and I will ofc lose some money, but not that bad. If I was american however you would be absolutely right. I'm not entirely sure about the laws in the country my wife is from and where I live, but idgaf they can't get me when I get out anyway. I ain't paying any bitches any more money than 50% of what I made during our marriage.

Thanks bros

Only for common law marriage afaik, if what you're saying is true then there's no point to fuck women, might as well charge sperm donors for child support.

If a bitch tried that shit to me and I lost, I'd do my damndest to kill her, the lawyer, and the judge, the jury If I could manage it too. You don't get to steal my life without me stealing yours.

She is very sweet, caring, gentile and can hold a high paying government job (ofc absolutely useless job) and expanded my professional opportunities if I came with her. She used to be very hot and we had all kind of great sex, that hasn't been true for 2 years now.
it is true in my country of origin, which is why I kept all women I fucked before my wife at an arms length. It's hilarious that just because the bitch fucked you for 3 mo she is entitled to half your 1m$ house, but it's what it's like in many euro countries

Who else /nevergettingmarried/ here?

additionally, can't say I've ever met a women I don't think is retarded, it just depends on how many years you need to know her until you find out. This one took a few.

I know women who aren't retarded, but they still do retard things.

OP here, thank's for all the advice. I think I'll try out mogmaxxing and looking at other women to make my wife jealous. If that doesn't work might try to find a therapist or something, goodnight.

Only gonna get fatter, leave now

based and abusepilled

>therapist
That's bargaining for her to not leave and not get fat, not genuine attraction, she will resent you for it even if she doesn't say it. If mogging doesn't work and you're as good as you say you are LEAVE.

Did you try talking to her about it?

You do talk to your wife, right user?

Attached: pepe5.png (657x527, 64K)

Why would you try to make her lose weight? do you have no aspirations for something... grander?

Attached: architect.jpg (1280x1024, 237K)

all the retards in here just saying divorce

as if it's easy.
and RIP OP's money

#MeToo

>we have no sex life because I have no interest in her,
There's your problem retard. She know very well that she's fat and ugly, but knowing that you're disgusted by her puts her in a depressive and demotivated state.
I'm sure the incels will see the at this so I'll put it in a way youll understand:
You know how you are a loser NEET with no job or friends, and how this is actively destroying your life? Like you know that it is a problem but the immense anxiety that comes with it paralyzes you and prevents you from fixing yourself.
Well, same thing with user's wife, she knows her problem very well, but the anxiety and stress along with the lack of support/resentment from her husband puts her even deeper in the coping pit.
OP, you need to have sex (with your wife). Show her that you love her, ease her stress, tell her that she looks hot tonight (lie). She'll open up after this and will take your advice to slim down.

never thought of it like that, will give this a shot as well, maybe combo:ed with mogmaxxing can see results? full support mode and mogmaxxing. nagging and shaming got me nowhere.

it'll only get worse if he lets it sit, he shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

This

Then say to her face "you mirin cunt!?"

If she's fat now pregnancy is going to RUIN her, she'll crave whatever she wants, gain weight and likely won't stop after she had a baby. You don't have a kid yet, now is the time to run

phrasing phrasing phrasing

>focus more on health for the both of you
>you want to go on walks/go to the gym/bike/hike/do a
outdoor hobby together

Remember you are doing this together. Because you want to do stuff together more. If she pushes it tell her you want to be more healthy so you can be healthy so you both live a long life together.

Can you take over cooking for a while? Or be the one to shop for ingredients if you live together and keep out all junk food. Food is a big factor and this is why you must stress you want to be healthier for health benefits together. You want her to do it to because you care about her. Keep sugar out of all foods. You can swap out the sweetness in recipes for a local sourced raw honey. She will need slow weaning from the sugar demon. Try to avoid bread as much as humanly possible. Only allow whole grain rarely.

You can really help her out if she loves chocolate by buying bakers chocolate or 80% dark chocolate, and high magnesium foods. Women crave chocolate for the magnesium and iron and end up over eating it because the sugar in milk chocolate actually hinders your bodies ability to absorb minerals. They get stuck in a cycle of strong chocolate craving, meeting that craving, then eating it more when the thing that fulfilled that craving did not meet nutritional needs. Mix bakers chocolate with coconut oil which actually aids weight loss drizzle on fruit, and boom you've tricked her into eating a sugar free healthy food.

Women need to know you will love them no matter what they look like. As long as your reason is anything but looks, you will have her agreeing to anything.

T. Femanon who lost 50lb in a few months by following the above.

>There's your problem retard. She know very well that she's fat and ugly, but knowing that you're disgusted by her puts her in a depressive and demotivated state.
>I'm sure the incels will see the at this so I'll put it in a way youll understand:
>hurr durr muh incels
>hurr durr it's really YOUR FAULT
fucking roasties I swear. I'm sure it's because he's treating her logically and not like a man should that's got her upset, but the tried and true method of mogging her and putting on your "I'm gonna leave your ass" clothes is a surefire way to get shit done.
>op you need to have sex with your fat ugly wife and show you care about her!
That does nothing but reward bad behaviour and reinforces it. Of course you'd fuckin say something so god damned dumb.

>nagging and shaming got me nowhere.
this was probably your biggest mistake. There was a thread earlier where a guy was trying to get his gf to lose weight, a few anons spoke up and it was basically all passive shit, like letting her know the kinda girl he was attracted to, subtly tipping her off that you were gonna mogg her for better girls. Being direct with a woman to change is usually a real bad idea, and marriage makes people too complacent and it's a slow drip feed killer.

As a proud husband to a hucow dependapotamus I feel ya buddy.
But a vow is a vow. And she cooks nice stuff for me.
So I just fat shame her every now and then and she pretends to workout but secretly eats shit all day at work.
Not an easy relationship, certainly disfunctional but not the end of the world either. I just concentrate on myself.

>But a vow is a vow.
Nobody cares about your vow, and if your cow could find somebody better she would. You have to understand women do not understand concepts like honor, commitment, camaraderie and the like, but they will abuse it to captivate a man. I.E. they will never understand what those concepts mean or are, but will hold you to them as if they did, they're tools for men to bond over and tools for women to leash you with.

Take sneak pictures of her when she is not looking showing how fat she has gotten. Then send it to her. She will quickly see how fat she has gotten.

You from South Africa? Seems like it with the way you type.

After you stop having sex, there's no going back, op. Your family is doomed.

I bet it's somewhere in East Asia. Maybe S. Korea?

OP just start cheating you dumb cunt. Hop on tinder and get a mistress. Get two mistresses. Dump it on your dumbcunt wife and watch her have a mental breakdown dumbcunt. You two. Both of you are dumb cunts- her for getting fat and you for marrying her fat ass. Fuck you OP. I hope a goat eats your balls.

You guys are idiots. Just tell her that you don't like unhealthy fat pigs and if they don't change she can find a feeder husband to feed her to death.

the whole point of getting married is that you can gain a few pounds and still love the person

if this is a dealbreaker then you shouldn’t have married her, she should’ve just been your girlfriend

>hurrr reddit why are you saying something supporting fatties
I’m just not supporting a degenerate like OP who does not respect the sacred construct of marriage at all. I hope you don’t have kids.

she knows that she doesn't have to compete for you anymore. are you fit? if not, there's the problem.
if you are fit, you need to start talking to other women. not seriously, not in an attempt to cheat on her, but as a reminder that other women are interested in you. are other women not interested in you? if not, that's the problem.
>make pleasantries with waitresses in front of her
>go out for drinks after work with co-workers (including females)
>be less discreet when you're checking out other women
it's not about cheating on your wife. it's about reminding her that you're a man and that she needs to work to be worthy of you. the same thing you should be doing with her, btw. a couple who both compete to be the best they can to stay attractive for their spouse (and others), makes for a very Jow Forums relationship

This is how I accelerated the breakup with my fat ex

this whole situation reeks of two people who feel for the "build relationships around things other than physical attraction" meme
relationships need to be predicated on the mutual sexual attraction between the two people. you need to be clear that your primary interest in her is how hot you think she is. if you have cerebral stuff in common: great, but never make that the cornerstone of your relationship.
if you properly frame sex and attraction as the foundation of the relationship early on, then both parties have a much easier time being consistent with their fitness because they can't imagine the relationship divorced from sex

>go to gym
>make friends with thot
>invite thot over for dinner with your wife.

That's all you need to do.

kek. this is basically the same concept as I was saying in ...but taken to the nth degree. ultimate power-play

break up. If you don’t want to fuck and do t already have kids then I can’t understand why you’re still there. On top of this if she’s pathetic enough to eat like shit and get fat then i couldn’t respect her anyways. get a grip user

Just go out and enjoy the world bro
have sex with other hot women, dont tell her just keep lying to her
Treat her like your sister that you share a home with

Just work out with her and introduce her lightly.
if she likes working out, she'll keep doing it.

My wife has been letting herself go as well, fortunately she will generally always stay somewhat healthy due to her preference for healthy food outside of an occasional carb and ice cream binge. Regardless, shes gained some fat since we met but did work out somewhat regularly throughout the years at times.
I've been trying to encourage her to workout again since I have made some dramatic changes and she has gotten upset because she feels like I'm guilting her. However, now that I have laid off and after she did some window shopping for some clothes, now she seems more interested in working out again. Still hasnt but its been only a day and shr had a long work day so we will see. My point is that for anyone with a similar issue, it may work if you just ease up but also take your wife out somewhere where she may an eye-opening experience about their weight. And continue to just be supportive, give them words of encouragement rather than passive aggressive tone. Or even just relate and say, "yeah, I know how you feel. I was there x months ago. If I can do it so can you" or whatever.
Thanks for reading my blog.

>the whole point of getting married is that you can gain a few pounds and still love the person
No, that's not the point of marriage, you don't say "I do" and then pack on the pounds, because then you were being dishonest about who you were the whole time, you were just waiting to show your true nature.
>I’m just not supporting a degenerate like OP who does not respect the sacred construct of marriage at all. I hope you don’t have kids.
You're the filthy degenerate here dipshit, op keeps himself in good condition but he should fucking be okay with a slob wife? I can tell you right now you wouldn't be singing the same tune If it was the opposite situation. You should never reproduce, your standards are dismal and you'd be a terrible example for kids.

Yeah, since you have no kids yet, I would divorce. The guys telling you to mog her are just leading you down the road to cheating. If you start mogging her that blatantly, and other women notice, they will begin trying to make you cheat, and since you're not banging your wife, you'll cave eventually, or wish you had.

Rofl blunt and harsh would be kicking her out, not doing everything you can, while she does nothing. You are a joke and its no wonder she does not respect you.

Jesus Christ fit. This is the second of these threads in as many days. For everyone who hasn’t already married a fatty, the following should be obvious:

>Be upfront that fatties are not your bag (unless they are, I guess).
>Let then know that getting fit would be grounds for a breakup, if not immediately followed by weight loss back to an appealing physique.
>Tell girls that you value attractiveness as well as personality/intelligence/whatever. Don’t get memed onto deriding that as shallow. That’s how you end up with a fat pig, who you have no right to bitch at when she gets fat and ugly.

Cmon guys, this isn’t hard.

>wife

You're in for it now, lad.

Gotta do some psychological warfare.

Attached: fat wife problems.png (1083x463, 69K)

A women would never put up with a Man who did this.

You missed my point then. I pointed out that this unreasonable self destructive nature in OP's wife can also be found in depressed NEETs that fail to better themselves. It's human psychology, it's not exclusive to females.
If you believe this then you don't know many women.

ohhhhh now this is based

Attached: 1459230186339.jpg (870x790, 277K)

Wow, thanks a lot! Great advice coming into this thread. I'm semi-autistic so this input is greatly appreciated! Thanks sis

user, I am blunt as can be. I told her to her face several times. Don't worry about that. Had no effect at all.

Haha, thanks bro.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate all the help I get

Dude man, I'm just saying, if you need someone to fuck your wife...

>smallest problem
>any problem
>HURR DIVORCE DIVORCE NEVER SHOULDVE MARRIED
anyway I think some solid advice has been said in this thread. The best way to motivate women is through emotion, not logic. Compliment pretty and thin women, or mention them. Let her “catch” you scrolling through fit instagrams or porn. With hold sex (dangerous) and let her think it’s because of her weight. Mogging is a genius idea. Make her feel insecure.

I respect that but I won't let her destroy herself. The current situation is a problem, yes, but what comes later is a fucking nightmare. I gotta do something and so should you.

I agree with this, and I know my wife can't find anyone better, and I could surely find someone hotter BUT my wife will make an excellent mother and that is, among many other things, I value her highly despite her issues. I need to fix this, which was not an issue for her the first 26 years of her life.

I'M JUST SAYIN' MAN

IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE

Poor OP, you like her presence and the good times feel great - You're afraid of giving up that mediocrity and feeling the pain of disconnect for a while while you pick yourself up and find someone who makes you happier like current wife USED TO

But try couples therapy..

Will try this, will go to bath house and take pics of us. Thanks
No, nother europe.
I was always the active one, and I don't mind this. My wife is hc sub and I enjoyed abusing her and vice versa, I think finding our way back to sex after weight loss would be no issue.
A few pounds is not gaining 22 lbs / 10 kg in 2 years. The future is not bright under those circumstances. I am however not a cuck that think it's fine for her to let herself go, you might not have standards in life for anything, that does not hold true for other though.
I think she feels safe with me due to my stoic nature and lack of fear of me leaving due to being dutiful. Doing as you says might help. Ty.
It was 100% physical at the start, we are polar opposites. Now I value the relationship due to other properties but I lack the physical.
She has many other good qualities and finding an equivalent will be very difficult. If she only slims down everything is fine.
Thanks, agree with this. We married to support each other and do the best for each other. I am upholding my end of the bargain mostly, but due to her fatness I guess I haven't been as nice and supportive as I should, but if that's her fault or mine is difficult to tell.
Other than gaining 10kg of weight I haven't told you what she does.
Ty, I intend to if supportive doesn't work. If warfare doesn't work might end it. Will give it 1 more year.

OP here, I agree with your advice and will try it out. My own straight forward approach has no effect on any matter. I gotta get better at manipulating her for her own good.

Sure thing bro, will get back if the situation changes.
Our daily life is wonderful, our sex life is horrible. Of course I am afraid of giving up a top 5% woman who is willing to pause her career for a child and that would be an excellent mother with an excellent family behind her back. Where the fuck can I find another one like that? I just need to solve her eating issues, I might be the reason for them, who knows. She was slim not that long ago, I will not give her up until I've done my all, which I haven't, thus this thread.

A straight forward approach is really your only option here if you actually want it to work, just seems like you have no tact because you're not self aware, either that or you're sabotaging the relationship unconsciously, if so, these are all great ideas.

and yeah, get at me dogg, I'm a seasoned hog farmer.

>no tact because you're not self aware
What's the difference between tact and manipulation bro? I see none, and thus you agree with me. I have been honest, my wife has promised to lose weight which she did for a short while and then it stopped. I currently don't know her weight as I am working abroad but on pictures I suspect she has gained weight back to where she was in the spring.

D R E A D G A M E
Just flirt with hotties

Honestly man you aren't doing a good job at keeping your wife under control. You need to practice some dread with her to prevent her from going full ham planet. Maybe encourage her to go to do that barre stuff -- all the hot white moms are doing it here in New Orleans.
t. 31 with 2 kids. Wife is still hot as fuck.

I mean, what's the difference in intent for trying to appeal to someone's own sensibilities, versus trying to affect their decisions without their knowledge? Pretty big as far as feeling, and you may be able to manipulate someone more easily than actually having a constructive conversation, that's just displacing the problem somewhere else though, not solving it.

I don't know man, I could go on forever, there were many hard earned realizations I had to come to before I really started caring about other people, it's just going to take a while, if it does happen.