How can i get a better tan? I'm pale as paper

How can i get a better tan? I'm pale as paper.

Attached: keklol.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Have you considered... going outside?

I go to a tanning booth, and I don't care who tells me to stop.

Take Melanotan II.

Enjoy your aged up skin and possible skin cancer

Attached: Melanotan II.jpg (526x369, 171K)

I'm even more pale than the left pic.

Attached: 1517496853481.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yeah that level of paleness isn't going get go away from just "going outside" for a few. Either take mt2 or take the palepill (which honestly isn't that bad if you're muscular).

Attached: 1546912571879.jpg (500x746, 58K)

been taking 50,000iu of beta carotene a day for the past week, ill post if i suddenly go oompa loompa mode

get a base tan.
Im pale as fuck and i got a slight tan when i went to the bahamas, the first noticeable tan ive had in a long long time. The key is to not wear sunscreen and get slightly burned. That was the only way i tanned. I spent 3 hours straight in the Bahamian sun for a week with 15 spf sunscreen and didnt get tanned at all until i got a sun burn. Boom suddenly tanned after the burn healed
fuck the skin aging and cancer stuff, by the time you have to worry about that, medicine will have progressed.

>work outside
>get sunburn
>lose sunburn
>keep working outside
>keep getting/losing sunburns
>eventually sunburns stop and beautiful leathery skin the color of rich bourbon remains

Don't fall for the good skin meme, men are made to work, not look pretty.

I work on a roof and have been getting comments on my darker skin. Maybe you should get a manual labor job

You fell for the meme that sun gives cancer. Humans aren't made to live in the darkness or take pills.

mow your lawn with no shirt on in the sun with shorts and sandals on

How do i get pale skin though? I'm brown like a mexican

>you fell for the meme that radiation gives cancer

Pretty sure my ancestors came from underground given how pale I am and the fact I don't tan.

>tfw doctor asks if I want to be prescribed melotontan

What's wrong with being pale ;_;

>not going to a beach with your friends every now and then for some fun in the sun

Seriously, I don't care how I look at 50 I want to enjoy life now.

>Melanotan II

I can only find this on dodgy research chemical sites. Would a doctor actually prescribe it? I've seen SARMs in my local supplement store, so is there a chance I could ask the store to order me some?

have you dried standing in the sun

Sunburn and tanning are too different processes, user. Every sunburn increases the risk of melanoma by about 1%, which isn't so bad until you realize how often you've already been burned throughout childhood and teenage years.

Nah melotan is a scam. Use melatonin, it's pretty cheap and you can buy it at any pharmacy without a prescription

Im really pale in my ass and junk area. That is my true color. During life you will get darker skin if you expose yourself to the sun. It is progressive; tans nowadays may last no more than a few weeks. Go outside everyday, have sunlight hit on your body constantly and you will start getting darker. Use sunscreen when the sun is too hot

tan is ugly I hate my skin

Attached: 1504291968031.gif (800x450, 545K)

I finally bit the bullet and went to a tanning salon the other day

I can already notice a darker shade in my skin and I scheduled 4 more sessions after that to get a good base tan

There there tanbros, pretty much everyone hates their skin color. Except Mediterraneans. Olive skin is just so perfect.

Attached: skin.jpg (608x167, 23K)

How to tan ass and thighs

How much did it cost you?

I have this fucking progressive macular hypomelanosis, white spots all over my back, armpits, ass and stomach.

Wife doesn't mind it but I have hated it for a long time now. Hard to look at myself.

Don't worry user, you won't be ugly because of something like that. It's the type of affliction that matters the most to people who have it, and which most people probably don't even notice.

For 5 sessions of a high powered bed (one of the more expensive ones) it was ~$135 (including tanning tax which I guess is a thing and a pair of glasses)

You can get the cheaper ones for about $16 per session though

I'm an olive skinned Italian and hate it. At least I'm not from Calabria.

>Hate being Italian
Kys

Most people wish they were Italian so quit being a faggot and slick yourself down with some olive oil go to the beach and get yourself a sick deep bronze. Bitches literally will be crawling

Attached: 1532202977870.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>iron store increase
>increasing blood volume
>increasing blood flow through exercise
>THEN get outside, while eating healthy (carrots, fruits, etc.)
you'll look much better with a reddish tan than just using oil

>tfw North European skin with dark hair