Ugly

Ugly robots, when did you realise you were ugly and how do you cope?

I used to think i was some what attractive, not chad type but def pretty boy or something. but one day i turned on my phone's front camera in a car and found wrinkles and blemishes. at first i just ignored it and kinda forgot about it. But then a few months ago i noticed it again as well as other "problems" (weak chin, weak cheeks, bulging eyes and bad jawline)

Even up until a few days ago i would spend literally hours looking into a mirror hoping my face would be better. I tried some home remedies but it ended up damaging my skin making it look worse.

Now i've kinda accepted it, and am indulging in anime hoping to feel better.

Any other self conscious fugly robots here? Teach me how to cope pls

Attached: ugly barnacle.png (477x353, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/gvezeq/the-agony-and-the-ecstasy-of-being-incredibly-hot
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pls help me. First and last bump for this post

Probably the first time was 2nd or 3rd grade when kids starting isolating me and calling me "gross" and "weird". I've always gotten looks from people in public, mostly disgust.

I'm 24 now and this is still the case. It's possible to get used to it, but there is always the constant reminder that no one will ever want to be with you, much less be around you or interact with you in any way.

Attached: 91sfjp1C-aL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 38K)

used to think it was just my acne but turns out I was ugly underneath, also acne scarred now too.

self indulge, try not to think about it, let your rage out in less harmful ways like venting on imageboards, but you can't really cope.

Ty fellow robots. I think i need to adjust to interacting with people with my "appearance" in mind. I used to wonder how other people are able to get away with saying certain things and people wouldnt mind, but if I say it i get ostracised and called out. Now i realise they were just attractive, and I wasn't.

It is comforting to know the reason now, but this feeling lack of control (Over your own face) really gets to me.

When I am done with uni and get a job, i might consider saving up for plastic surgery. I used to look down on people who get plastic surgeries for being weak willed, but life has a way of making you eat your words

Attached: 1547180024109.jpg (933x918, 139K)

normies unironically believe in a social heirarchy where some people are more allowed to talk down to others.

They believe, but they will not admit it or even realise it. Then they say things like "youre
beautiful no matter what" but even they know it isnt true and is just virtual signaling.

Being attractive is arguably one of the biggest advantage one can have after healthy body and stable mind. It is more important than intellect, talents, and much more.

It is been proven over and over again people who are attractive gets treated better in social, professional and other settings and are perceived to be better people even if they're not.

Sometimes I wonder what if everyone in the world suddenly lost the ability to see beauty/ugliness in faces, like just to be able to know who the person is but feel nothing about other's appears.

If possible am willing to consider trading up to 25 iq points to just be better looking (after im done with school). But we all know these sorts of bargaining isnt gonna work

Attached: 15-morestead-tweed-suit.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 169K)

Yeah all that virtue signalling is making things worse too through obfuscation. Beauty is at an all time high in importance.

Attached: hotpeoplemorelikelytothinklifeisfair.png (1271x709, 332K)

I was good looking in the past before a facial injury/surgeries deformed me, paired with acne/acne scarring. To give you an idea, before I was about a 7/10 before the injury, and nowadays I'm about a 3/10.

Basically I deluded myself for years not wanting to admit I was ugly now. I went so far as blaming myself for why all my friends left me and why girls no longer liked me on my personality changing when really it was still the same. My biggest wake up call was when I would talk to girls over text they would love me, then once they saw what I looked like they would ghost me.

I've only recently accepted that I am objectively ugly, and that I am more or less fucked. Going from good looking to ugly showed me that people are basically just animals who are intelligent/mentally twisted enough to convince themselves that we are special in some way. No, we just act in our own best interest 100% of the time.

Attached: feels5.jpg (239x211, 12K)

This article kinda piss me off. First says how pretty people are treated better in every way, but ends with "Beauty is just skin deep bro, like just be confident lol" Do normies just lack awareness or are they doing it on purpose? who knows.
> tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/gvezeq/the-agony-and-the-ecstasy-of-being-incredibly-hot

I can sorta understand how you are feeling. The initial shock of finding youre ugly and not wanting to accept it is the most painful. When I first found out I didnt want to accept how I looked either, and resorted to first denial, then trying and failing to remedy the flaws.

I guess we all need to accept it eventually. I spent the last week at home, skipping class and watching anime and browsing Jow Forums in my bed. I try not to let it get to me when i get reminded of it. I think I am finally moving on to the stage of acceptance

I agree, I was in denial for a long time, then tried so many different ways to 'fix' my ugliness. I'm just finally coming around to accept it now. Truth be told I'm ugly, not going to be rich, and will likely have an ugly wife if I get married. That's just the way it is.

Attached: feels2.jpg (500x352, 22K)

Thank for being here robots. Just needed to vent and am already feeling abit better see myself typing out the things I would just deny.

It's more like they aren't allowed to say anything bad or they'll get outed.

The truth is often painful but liberating. Parts of my face still hurts from me trying to rub out the blemishes even months ago. Life can be cruel and unfair but the sooner you come to terms with it the sooner you can move on and attempt to find the happiness the chads and stacies take for granted.

I agree, for years I've glorified the lives of chads and stacies and nightlife/party culture, where you could just let loose and have fun in your youth. But, I'm cut off from that for being ugly and socially retarded. I think I'm getting around to accepting that I'll never be a part of that scene or get to experience it, even though I've wanted to for over a decade now. Even though it sucks, I've got to accept that for me gaming and shitty little hobbies like writing are as good as it gets for someone like me.

Attached: feels12.jpg (1024x752, 48K)

For me, its dumb fantasies of being liked by everyone and treated like im special. Mentally I still wonder if I moved on from high school, fantasizing about being popular with my then class mates, and being well received by all my chad and stacy people, performing on talent night and having people cheer for me and being the envy of everyone.

up til early this year, I almost memed myself into thinking i might be transwoman, but then I realised i would make an even uglier woman if i did transition so i no longer wanted it. though when I realised that i was devastated too.

I just found out about a nice anime series (Ojamajo doremi). It has many seasons and im getting into it. Hopefully it will keep me entertained and occupied for the duration of my "adjustment"

writing is not a shitty little hobby what the fuck

not him, but I have to say that I resent that because practically all of the success I've ever gained in my life was indirectly due to my love of language and writing and I will not stand for someone calling it shit

Attached: 1550710160488.jpg (600x456, 29K)

OP you should consider working out, you can't fix your face but if you hit the gym you can easily go from a 3 to a 6, maybe even 7 if you're tall

hmmm, you sound a lot like me honestly, I've never met someone like that. I just want to be loved/liked by other people, maybe that makes me a narcissist idk. Also I agree that distractions are necessary to stave away introspecting too much. If you have a discord let me know, I'd like to stay in touch with someone who sounds like they have a similar mindset/journey to me.

yeah sorry I like writing and think I'm ok at it, my dad just always shit on writing so I secretly hate myself for having one of my best talents be a useless one.

Attached: feels7.jpg (180x179, 10K)

t no idea what he is talking about

I'm not ugly, I just got an appearance that takes some time getting used to. Nah, I'm fairly unattractive but I cope by doing anxiety-reducing, inhibitions-reducing, mood-enhancing drugs like phenibut to make me not care and just enjoy a positive outlook on life regardless of my beta dorky appearance and voice and mental disorders and all around genetic inferiority. I also plan on getting plastic surgery in the future (in a few years) when I earn more money but that's some time off. Also tattoos... make you more interesting for thots I suppose if you got cool, beautiful and edgy art scribbled on you

Pretty much as soon as I shifted out of childhood into adolescence, I tried to deny it to myself for a bit but I figured it was no use, although it didn't really matter because I've never tried pursuing relationships anyway. I dunno it doesn't really bother me, I am incredibly ugly on all fronts but maybe I have a bit of an advantage over other bots because I'm very tall and have a nice dick, so I probably have a bit of a confidence boost in just doing things in general even if it has nothing to do with relationships.

I'm just kind of content being alone so I guess it doesn't affect me at all, and I do anticipate that if I reach an old age my face might suit a wise old man better, so that's something to look forward to.

Attached: 1548137394905.jpg (600x480, 69K)

When men continuously mistakened me for one of them, idgaf, tried to fix my discoloration with skincare products made it worse. Just accepted my ugly ass face, gonna focus on art/school and care less about socializing. Sucks how being an ugly female basically makes you a subhuman in our looks based society, if I was an ugly brown male I wouldn't have 1/10 of the problems I have now.

Attached: 1457771426954.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Lmao, typical male thinking women have it easier. Your ugly female counterparts are in the same position as you.

I dont have a discord but I do have a burner email if you want to get into contact
>[email protected]
During my past "gender dysphoria chapter" I also used to fantasize about being a cute young grill in japan or something, but keeping my current knowledge and being liked by everyone i interact with, getting invited on tv and doing other cool things i see (kinda akin to the insta stacies) and just being liked.

I wonder whether I am starved of affection or respect from others. My mom always said i was handsome, but oneday she had a freudian slip and said neither i nor my cousin were good looking. I didnt bring it up but It really stuck with me

I do agree with keeping distraction and stave off introspecting. I havent felt so content than as watching anime in bed, even though i still have the knowledge of ugliness in the back of my mind i can keep it from getting to me via distraction and living vicariously through my imagination. I used to pray to God to make be better looking, but now I only pray to not have my appearance get to me and to end the psychological agony

I know dont remind me. Sometimes you lose self awareness and logical thinking when you are desperate

I suppose being an ugly male is better than ugly female especially in todays society.

Idk but look into make up. I see some youtube azn make up videos that seems just trippy with their results. I would assume many stacies out their arent half as pretty as their pictures and is simply using make up

I kinda have the same problem as you with the lines going diagonally from nose to the side of the mouth. I also tried to fix it and also made it worse. The regret afterwards is the worst feeling

Perhaps you are content with being alone, and desu i am starting to enjoy solitude as well. But eventually you have to enter society, work, interact with others, etc. Its the advantage pretty people have that uggos dont really gets to me

>it's useless
for me it wasn't, and it's not useless if you can take what you learned from it and apply it to other areas in your life.

in fact, learning it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. it was indirectly responsible for giving me a massive confidence boost at the end of high school. it was probably responsible for me getting into the honors college of the uni I go to right now (which included a full scholarship), over some of the other people I knew, one of which was the valedictorian. it aided massively in improving my social skills and my drive because listening to feedback and constructive criticism from other writers prepared me to be a good listener in general, and to be someone who has the drive to improve. it was responsible for me being able to gain the respect of doctors, nurses, and my lab's supervisor (who has full professorship) because I used the skills I learned from it to write scientific peer reviews, rec letters, research publications, research posters, and other things. it probably will be responsible for me having high authorship on a bunch of publications by the end of this year, and a STEM job after I graduate.

writing is quite literally one of the greatest skills you can ever learn. its applications are universal and ubiquitous, and very few people know or can use it to its full potential, so if you are one of the few you can, you can gain the respect of both other writers and scientist types alike. in fact, among the people I've met, it was the older scientists and the doctors who were the most appreciative and reverential of writing and my passion for it, not the other writers my age.

I don't know what your dad's background is, but it doesn't matter because he couldn't be more wrong, and you shouldn't let him discourage you from pursuing it if you really do have a passion for it because it can truly get you very far in life if you learn how to utilize it.

I've swiped like on probably 1000 girls on tinder. 8 matches. And all 8 unmatched after a day. I will always be alone

Attached: 1553625591149.jpg (639x566, 43K)

Non wizard oldfag here - Tinder is the worst. I have had a better experience on other sites, and it varies on which one is best from city to city.
I have heard meeting someone not online is best, but I got too fucking nervous any time I tried.

I just got out of a job and I've been looking for another, but a large part of me just doesn't want to re-integrate back into a workplace. Having to put up with people dismissing you with looks of disdain all day while the attractive people get all of the attention is crushing.

It makes being alone worse, because not only do you have to deal with constant solitude, you are also reminded on a daily basis that no one gives a fuck about you because of how you look.

Its a constant uphill battle to win people over, but if you fuck up one tiny detail you have to start over. I'm just so sick of having to fight that battle.

Attached: YouNeverWere.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

If you don't want to be confused for a man, don't wear a jacket with shoulder pads?
You aren't a model, but you have more to work with than a lot of people.

Not op
I always been interesting in writing, and as you said, it has a lot of benefits in school life and life in general.
Been writing random stuff, mostly thoughts that go in my head, for the past 10 years, but I have been never being consistent, probably just had 10000 words in several notebooks.
A few weeks back I start to write again, to try to release the shit that is fucking with me and it really helps, but my question is that what advice could you give me to be more consistent and better when to writing comes, I mumble a lot in my writing and tend to be very repetitive. Any good advice you can give to a newbie user?

Never worry about whether the first draft of the work you started out with is shitty or not. The first draft is purely for you to figure out the foundation with which to build upon, and get your ideas on the page in a concrete, tangible way. That means, don't get hung up on every single word you write when you write the first draft; just let all your ideas flow out and your emotion and writer's voice take over.

Writing is a process. A long and grueling one, but a process nonetheless. Treat it like one. If you want to write something more structured than say, your own thoughts, get your thoughts on the page and use the first draft as your outline. Once you finish writing it, immediately close it and go do something else. Let it sit for a while before going back and editing it. I guarantee that you will spot more and more of your repetitions as you do more edits. I recommend at least 5-6, but do this as many times as you deem necessary, and then, if you can, have someone else read it. A writer's style is based on his perspective, on his experiences in life, and on the things he deems important. This was the case for everything I've ever written. Other people are invaluable because of just how different each person's perspective is from each other, and that's why you need them, as they can both corroborate a strong idea you had or knock you down a peg if you get too full of yourself.

Those are probably the most general guidelines I end up using. Was there a certain style or type of writing you were interested in doing? I have experience in a lot of them.

discord
XI]-X)49(X-[IX
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 9.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I always thought that my face was somehow "off" but once i discovered term chinlet everything became much clearer. Now i can somewhat make it less noticeable with the help of beard but it still has the deformity and my beard is a patchy one. I wish i could have average chin but thats apparently thats too much for my genetics.

even before I knew I was ugly I knew I was too fucked up to make it the normal way in society, so whatever way I make it it will have to be my own, so I'll see what happens

Even as a young teen with longer, well kept hair, having whatever cuteness that I had and trying to appeal to girls. I always felt that I was trying to convince myself that I wasn't ugly up close. Was always super self concious and an immature shit head. I has my fun, but now going on 23, considering other circumstances, I have been losing my shit, feeling like I'm actually a crazy maniac l, like I'm dying and that there really is no more track rail for this train to chug down and over.

It's opposite for me, I've turned out to be just average/slightly above while I've often assumed I'm below. I almost wish I'd be way below average, because my GF is 25 my senior and more wrinkly than most of women her age, if I looked worse I'd feel like this is the best I can get and stop worrying, I hate myself for caring about how she looks, it's so shallow of me do to that because her personality is great unironically.
Anyway I think all ugly fellas can get same gf looks wise, maybe older than you.

Im not really into older girls looks wise.

>Was there a certain style or type of writing you were interested in doing?
First of all thanks for taking your time for answering, and I get what you say, and it makes a lot of sense, lol
And no, not one in particular, but I know I suck at talking, but I have been kinda decent in writing, in my school years I remember got a good note in a literature class about writing a short story, and in a class in uni I did something like that as well, and was well received too.
And I have a lot of imagination, so I can bring ideas really fast.
Having this kinda gift is fucked up when you overthink shit, but if I can use it for good, and as you said, maybe as a getaway from this darkness, what better.
I dont know if Im that good at it, but I dont have any real talent besides my fast imagination, and even if that doesnt help me to leave my wagecuck life, at least I hope it can help me vent better my toughts, and who knows, maybe helps me getting getting better in the talking too.

Yeah I realize that even if you are ugly you'd still like someone your age. I have mommy issues for sure(I sometimes call her mom by accident) and I borderline hate young women(though I can get them, not pretty ones though).
If you are ugly and want young women that's like ultrahardcore difficulty even if you have no standards.

>had mild acne in teens
>started taking hygiene seriously, washing face 2x a day, changing sheets weekly, etc
>doesn't really help
>went to a dermatologist
>nothing helped
>got on accutane when I was eighteen
>after a year of the medicine only change is acne on my back
>fast forward to now
>tried meme cures like no sugar/dairy diet, aloe vera, dermarolls, etc
>acne's worse than ever and I'm fucking 22
>actually have solid bone structure but pizza face, for the past two months I've had a new zit on my lips as soon as the last one goes away
>people won't even hold eye contact with me anymore, they just look away
As far as coping goes, I've noticed guys don't really care. I crack a joke and they laugh, doesn't matter if I'm hard to look at or not. But when it comes to interacting with girls my confidence has steadily declined. I haven't asked a girl out in over a year and the last time I went out with one was two years ago. I know deep down that I'm too hideous for a girl to ever want to spend more than five minutes with. Still hard to admit. Still can't admit it to my sister when she asks why I have a gf. Should be obvious why I can't get one but no one's willing to be frank about it.

Attached: that didnt help.jpg (600x450, 33K)

thankfully I'm not ugly-ugly, just below-average british guy. girls virtually never hit on me but I'm attractive enough to get a girlfriend.

when i was a little kid,girls use to do taht thing when they tease each other saying "you lke user ewww "and laugh and things like that, i dont cope i just give up

How oily is your skin user?
Also did you use hot or cold water to wash your face?

It's not oily, it's usually on the dry side. I wash with warm water to start and then rinse it with cold to wash off whatever facial cleanser I'm trying at the time.