Not that it matters, but are you tall or short?

Not that it matters, but are you tall or short?

Attached: descriptions-2-728.jpg (728x546, 34K)

When i talk about my height i get short tempered so i don't wan't to answer that question

average i think, ill type out some random shit so that its original

5'10 aka manlet

Only just 6ft, Why are you askin OP?

6ft aka king of manlets but saving up for surgery

OP here, I'm 6'1, but seeing as it's the year 2019, and 6'1 isn't what it used to be 5 years ago, will 6'1 soon be the short height?

Hello everyone! Tall man is here!
AMA

Attached: E59D49EE-4D14-48ED-B77E-4DB22667E514.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

yes, 6ft is the new 5'10

That's alright, As long as my height starts with a 6 and not a 5 I'm not too bothered.

5'11, aka the first 'tall' height imo. imo 5'10 = average, below that is short, and above that is tall.

>inb4 a flood of ppl whose only good attribute is being tall come in and call me manlet

yeah whatever I know the actual stats so eat it. also tall enough to pass the 6' standard that many roasties have in the us for some reason since they can't tell the diff between 5'11 and 6'.

Short! 5'7

have people really got that much taller in the past 5 years?

Combination of that and roastie demand

6 feet 1 inch, aka normal where I'm from

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH IM 170CM

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

No, womens rediculous standards have just gotten higher

i am tall and its been my greatest blessing desu. i dont think any less of short guys but realize its much easier to be tall as a man

I'm 6'7 200cm. But it flucuates based on how shitty my posture has been lately. I started getting back pain when i was a teen but now that I'm 23 its honestly severely bad. Every day I'm in a lot of pain and cant find the time or resources to sort it out.
At this rate I'm going to end up needing special treatment to fix it. Our spines didnt evolve to be this long and upright, my only salvation is lying down all day

The tall man is smug and the short man is trying to make the best of it, accurate.

I'm 6'4 and a total loser

5'8 but in my shithole this is above average

I'm kinda average, around 178-180 cm I think, and the average male height is like 179 cm here.
I was the shortest kid in class through most of my school years though.

Nothing matters.
*dies*

im a 1m93 khhv, no idea how much that is in burger units

6'4 but my height is really the only good thing about my body

5'4 mega manlet

5'2 obese 19 yr old NEET self loathing virgin here

Tall.
41 year old virgin.
kill me please

5'6", kind of tall for a female. I wish I was shorter.

5'9 but haven't had any problems with my height so far i guess.got by in many different sports with being much more faster and agile then the bigger guys.

Let's see those tits, if big tits it's ok to be a tall girl

5'2 want to die. I am just a joke