When was the last time a girl moaned your name?

When was the last time a girl moaned your name?

Attached: 1543677248386.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Probably in a past life.

I'd bet all my wordly possessions that a girl will never ever moan my name directly to me, but to answer your question, probably when some bitch fucked a guy with the same name as me

How would I know? I'm probably not the only guy alive with my name.

back when I was 15, but only because I asked her to. Her sexual vocalizations were 10/10, but for some reason she did not like doing the name thing. To be fair, my name is a fucking retarded immigrant name, it would be comparable to moaning "oh Barnaby/Gurpatap" or something, i hate it. wish my name was something cool like kyle or cody

Probably a few days ago, lots of dudes with my name, statistical probability would point to it happening fairly frequently

>probably
hello Mr.Erwindor

Joke's on you I moaned my own name now so I win

based AGP user

Probably never, unless I have a Chad with the same name as me nearby

It was Thursday.

hey that is me am I privileged because of my name now too?

fuck off namechad reee

Fuck she looks so soft

Attached: 1552003237983.jpg (432x525, 79K)

Yeah I know, the best kind

Never. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't really belong here

Never. The only people who know I exist are my landlord and my coworkers, all of which are men.

Im gonna make it a goal to approach a girl today while its daylight and just talk to them/ try to get their number

>When was the last time a girl moaned your name?
>implying that ever happened to me or anyone on this board.

Attached: 1554034034698.jpg (719x586, 87K)

its been a while. my gf is korean so she just calls me oppa when we have sex

4 or 5 days ago while we did it in the shower

i used to feel that about my name, but it's dumb. my gf says it sometimes and i feel progressively more comfortable with it. i think she used to avoid saying it because she wasn't totally sure she pronounced it right. but now she got it

to answer op: like last week probably

Never, but I'd probably stop in my tracks and lose my boner immediately if one ever did. Nobody calls me by my proper name and it sounds awkward and uncomfortable to be called by it even in nonsexual situations.

Attached: 1533451445410.jpg (525x598, 36K)

When I slapped my sister 10 years ago

Attached: 8D61EB1A-ACA3-49DB-A18D-67FCD6CF89C9.jpg (577x527, 66K)

Two months ago bby

You're asking the wrong board, Mr Faggot.

Sometime In october, I think. I was too drunk to remember if she actually moaned my name or not, but I'm pretty sure she did.

I'm a khhv but I still remember when one of my dad's female friends who was pretty young stayed over at our house once was yelling for me in the night. She really wanted to sleep with me, not sure if she meant sex per say, but it's not like I could make a move since my dad was right in the house too.

Day of the roast soon TM

Attached: 1552365092481.jpg (603x603, 174K)

I for one like when girls moan my name, it sounds painfully similar to
>Ahh-non~
A week ago, if I'm not mistaken.

2 days ago and it's not even my real name.

Two days ago. I madturbate with e-thots and sometimes they will fall in love and moan my name. Still a virgin though.

Masturbate* god my spelling is awful today

I was drunk fucking my wife and I called her my girlfriends name lol she didnt notice

So you were cheating on your right hand with your left?
L-lewd!