Any of you managed to get a girlfriend yet? what is it like?

any of you managed to get a girlfriend yet? what is it like?

Attached: 1560139282976.jpg (835x1080, 164K)

Married actually. Not bad. I wish she would track macros though. She's one of these "go to the gym four days a week and see no progress for some reason" types. Then she gets pissed when I say I'm proud of a certain milestone, like when I got a 405x3 deadlift on Tuesday.

Marriage is 80/20 pretty good/fucking maddening.

It's great for the first year or so when everything's new and you're still discovering each other
After that it begins to become a chore, trying to manufacture feelings that you once felt organically

Attached: 1561217994830.png (2036x1004, 534K)

Mostly irritating. Your GF will never understand why you'd rather stay at home and work out on a Friday, instead of hitting a club

I got one after like 6 years of solitude. I'm still chubby but I look like I workout, but we met fatter.
They lift too but follow idiot local coaches

>Finally get girlfriend
>Everything is fine, fucking happy. Is this it?
>2 months later
>I can't date you anymore user
>Sad as fuck
>Start lifting even harder because of the rage
>Decided to become a sick cunt instead of focusing on being a sad cunt

Only issue is that I sometimes still miss her, not sure I will ever get over her. but it's getting better, only made me really not want to fall in love ever again, but I guess we will see. I'm focusing on myself 100% instead of chasing after girls.

that happens because of premarital sex

It's nice, not gonna lie.

no haha

like salty bags of sand

Girlfriend? No. But I did just have a romantic adventure. Nothing serious, couple of dates, a kiss goodbye, then she cancelled on the third date. Maybe it was moving too fast, maybe she didn't want to start anything knowing that she's in the country for just a week. I still rushed to the airport the next day to see her one more time and that was worth it too- got a second kiss goodbye, this time for good.
We have chatted online for a bit since, but on a neutral ground, basically about nothing.
I really want to go see her now, but that's probably not a good idea. Maybe on Christmas.

I know its hard user but you've got to stop being a little beta bitch and move on.

>diet
>training
>dude on dude brotime
All start to lack

I know, it's not like I contact her every day or anything, and as I said, it made me lift and diet harder than ever, in that sense it did motivate me to become an ever sicker cunt, I was close to falling into that sad pit but decided to lift the feelings away instead

you can do both user. you might not enjoy both though. try to find something you both enjoy doing, if you do that and then both indulge eachother in the thing they like to do as well then you you will both be happier for it, just go with her to enjoy spending time with her and forget all of the bullshit around you

She was a total cunt, my boyfriend however is amazing

Imagine having a gf like a loser haha..

Attached: 1508674639536.jpg (320x427, 20K)

HA! Nigga you gay

haha yeah I bet all these faggots kiss girls

time to find someone worthy of your time.You are a king. She obviously wasn't it or she wouldn't have broken it off. Never forgot that you deserve the best user

Haha yeah imagine having a gf that you can cuddle in bed with every night like a fag

Attached: 1543548601781.jpg (400x388, 38K)

Move on my man, you had three dates and she cut it off. Find someone new and for gods sake don’t dwell on her til christmas

She wants to get together, but I don’t think I do. Honestly, OP, I don’t think I care anymore.

What is this meme

Its pretty good, lying together in bed in the morning and going out to places with her have been just as good as I imagined. But still it made me realise that getting a gf is just a side thing among more important things. Also she is a gains goblin, ''It doesn't matter if you miss one day of gym'', missed some sleep, meals and gym days.

My fiancée cheated on me and left me 6-7 months ago. After drinking every day for a couple of months I’ve been hitting the gym hard and only really focusing on myself. Went on a few dates through bumble but haven’t been with a girl since. I’m in the best shape of my life right now and I’m gonna keep going while making more friends and doing hobbies that make me happy.

I still dream of her sometimes and waking up alone can be sad. I just think about how mentally I might bend but I won’t break.

I had a girlfriend I really loved once, now I just don't care, other things can't compare.

>TFW lonely as frick

Attached: 1564595029075.jpg (1085x1194, 94K)

Just cuddle your own gains

Two dates, then she cut it off, then I showed up at the airport and she said "thank god" and frenched me. Nah, I'm dwelling. Fuck, I've been single for five years and she's the first girl that actually made me want to break out of my cocoon. I was seriously considering joining a monastery before I met her.

I would if I had gains. Was on a cut for 2 years and it failed.

Attached: 1552876322318.jpg (243x304, 41K)

Same bro. It never goes away

When did this happen? Feeling Like you might never get over it IS normal at First. Just Means you havent fucked away Your ability to Love yet. Imagine she would have waited two more months tho. First Love dies hard. Better to Go Into Your next relationship with this experience.

>romantic adventure

you tip that fedora for her too? fucking faggot

Sometimes things aren’t like in the movies. Improve yourself and find happiness in yourself. It sounds like a meme but there is truth in it.

>any of you managed to get a girlfriend yet?
No, and i kinda gave up on that, since i discovered hookers.

Hi, Jow Forums is thatta way

Man, I wish I could afford that.

They are not that expensive, plus i can afford them 2 times per month max.

I can barely afford food, gym and rent.

I broke up with my gf a week ago and now I feel like shit, even skipped gym today. I know that it was going nowhere and we couldn't make it work, and that I will find another girl real soon, but it still sucks. Fuck I just want to hold her in my arms again so bad.