Blacks and gym

>Higher creatine levels
>Easier to gain muscle mass
What advantages do whites have in the gym (pic related)

Attached: black v white.jpg (1500x1093, 408K)

they don’t have to deal with women bothering them and asking them out between sets

Higher natural levels of body fat for bloatmogging it up.

As a black man who has always lifted with white friends, I find that I gain harder, cut easier, look better aesthetically, have slightly better co-ordination and more explosive strength in my legs. My white friends, on the other hand, gain easier (MUCH easier), find it hard to cut (especially around the stomach), and tend to be stronger than me on average on pretty much every compound(almost all of them can bench me out). Anecdotal, obviously, but you do see a lot more black athletes and less black strongmen.

Also I have the curse of eternal chicken legs and like no white boy has this ever.

White dudes are stronger, blacks more athletic.

Need to specify though that's north american blacks who aren't fully black either. African blacks are manlet long distance bread truck chasers

mo' money for protein.

Niggers just put weights anywhere, I don't think any of them know how to count, or match fucking shapes and sizes.

Attached: 6a6.jpg (491x315, 18K)

>it's a john thread

Attached: IFXElB3.jpg (976x734, 80K)

>What advantages do whites have in the gym (pic related)
>Higher muscle mass
>Taller height
>More max strength
>More endurance
>More speed strength
>Bigger dicks
>Higher IQ
>More aesthetic build
>Lower bodyfat (unless American)

>caring about muh race
>making it
pick1

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 13K)

How much do you get paid to post this shit?

Shareblur or correct the record?

Sage

Part Polish, I hear rumours we can grow muscle faster but idk if that’s ever been studied. Anecdotally it seems to be true because my dad and I have extraordinarily thick frames (9” wrists) at average height (5’11”)

I don't think blacks gain faster they simply look bigger (in the same way bodybuilders paint themselves darker to catch more light). Blacks tend to be more explosive, but whites seem able to generate more torque. Add this to the fact whites are taller and you get a higher ceiling for strength.

At the risk of sounding like a reddit cuck, it's easier for black guys to look "ripped" and good, and easier for white guys to look like the bear mode daddy. In terms of performance this means that black guys tend to be able to move faster but white guys can move more.

Post body

faggots are now sad because b is fighting back with colonized videos, so they come to fit

>yes, good goyim, we're all the same
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: 1502027441146.png (600x600, 9K)

Attached: lewd.jpg (2560x1440, 868K)

this is an advanced tactic, but fuck off discord tranny

Q: who dominates strength sports?
A: white people
and the old excuse of "no black people participate in strongman/powerlifting" doesn't work anymore because they do

based manu calling out the bed wenches

Attached: DwxrEfDXgAAk7SD.jpg (612x960, 84K)

I am half polish and am a skinny lanklet with 6.5" wirsts

>What advantages do whites have in the gym

Not being disgusting monkeys

They are white

You're not black. You said you were black.

Based

>black people on suicide watch
topkek

I am black, lol. Just light skinned

>black
>light
pick one

>Also I have the curse of eternal chicken legs and like no white boy has this ever.
yeah they really do though

Um hey not sure if you're still in the thread but or if you're interested but I'm willing to pay for a video of you pooping. I'll need the face in the video as well but I won't post it anywhere but yeah if you are interested I've got money to spare and I think watching you poop would be incredibly pleasant. If you are not ok with that, just one of you farting would be ok too- maybe even clothed, but yet again the face and butt needs to in the video and you can only wear something light over your anus like panties so I can see them flutter as you release your gas.

Of course, if you are in the vicinity of London or even England in general I would pay handsomely to consume your shit in person. I can pay for your train here and I will pay for a fine dinner in a top London restaurant. Of course I will not be eating myself as I will be waiting for you to recycle your dinner for me ;). Thanks in advance for your response

I'll pick both
Some do, but not usually the pie-eating Anglo ones I'm used to, and definitely moreso than black guys
Not sure if this is a troll post or not, I am actually near London though, LOL. How much are you talking?

>another race bait thread made by gooks from reddit
>still not deleted becasue one of Jow Forums mods is a nigger with fetish on shitting for whites

I can afford a gym membership

yo wazzup nigguh

Attached: 1357346337250.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Nothin much playa whaz goodie?

75% polish and same

why do wh*te boyz even try its like they don’t wanna admit we’re superior

Very similar to my experience lifting with blaggs

Wtf why do I ohp like 30lbs more on dumbbells and you guys have bigger looking shoulders

>there are niggers on my Jow Forums
yikes

alright cuck

differences in tendon attachment and muscle fiber type and neurological activation of fibers