Class of 2019 Graduation Thread

How we feeling bois?
Kinda bittersweet for me. On one hand i just want to get out and be done with these tedious assignments that dont matter.
On the other hand, I kinda regret not meeting people and making meaningful connections. I realize now that college was more than just about getting a degree but making lasting friendships.

Attached: 1554659788274.png (700x700, 615K)

i should've been 2019, but due to certain events if i stay on track ill be 2021. i have similar feelings to you even though i have 2 years left. hopefully i turn things around in the remaining 2 years. just be grateful you can start being financially independent now op.

yeah im glad but thats why i said bittersweet.

God, it's already been a year since I graduated.

Attached: 1445957439517.png (1000x1144, 186K)

> I realize now that college was more than just about getting a degree but making lasting friendships.

You sound like a fucking fag

i already tried my hardest to get real friendships and connections from day care to kindergarten all the way up to the end of high school but no one ever liked me, so i'm just gonna be taking all online classes until i finish college

Well I hopefully graduate german high school in 1 month.

I regret the last 4 years and i probably will regret the next 4

Attached: 1550545188440.jpg (315x308, 45K)

I keep getting confronted by college shills, and I'll graduate HS in June. (I'm not underage)
Should I do the computer science STEM meme or learn a trade? All the baby boomers I know say "DUUUDE get a computer job", while the millennials tell me "DUUUUDE get a trade, college sucks". I really don't want to get debt cucked by a loan, and I don't want a useless degree in an over-saturated field. I hear learning a trade like being an electrician is something that will continue to be in demand, while going down in supply, so I can learn how to connect parts in a circuit and do that for thousands of dollars. If neither of these, what do you recommend for a white lanky autist who spends his free time making website scripts?

What do you guys recommend?

>never got the young love experience
shit

Attached: 1541548187638.png (680x644, 126K)

fuck off americuck where I live they fucking pay me to go to university lmo

hopefully I can pass calculus and all, fuck calculus, actually fuck calculus

Attached: KC lol.png (411x411, 364K)

It's funded by 60% tax, right? How does it feel to work eight hours a day and 60% of the fruit of your efforts goes to sand niggers, kikes and stupid people who PARTY BEER SEX YESSS for four years and waste YOUR money doing it. Yes, I'm totally the cuck here. :^)

Highest tax rate is like 30% not 60, cuck.
Even if it was 60%, I would probably make more than an american with a meme degree and 100k debt

im "cool" in hs and i'm nervous that i will be lame once i graduate because ill be competing with 20-30 yr men instead of 14-20 yr boys :(

Attached: Holy+trash+this+place+is+ed_f014ac_7029865.jpg (1200x1088, 112K)

the job market is far too volatile to predict.
trades could be completely replaced by robots in the near future (plumbers, glaziers, electricians).
on the flip side, IT could be replaced by cheap indians in the near future.

I think the most future proof jobs are ones that connect people to technology.

Cuck this cuck that, are you sure youre old enough to be on this board user?

>Class of 2018
Holy shit it's been a year since i graduated. I've lost all my friends and have done absolutely nothing with my life. FUCKING WHY
I want to go back. Nothing has changed for the better since a year ago.

Attached: 1551835676321.gif (1536x1056, 195K)

I switched schools this year.
Made a lot of friends, sadly most of them are underclassmen.
Still had a decent time.

Also I'm single af

Calculus is easy, dumbass.