Hey it’s me pepper spray girl again

Just remember that pepper spray works better than any kind of self defense classes for women

Attached: 4C77AA99-EC94-40F7-B133-EA6987AF1285.jpg (2320x3088, 1.15M)

Unless you’re like me and train a tolerance for pepper spray :)

There is nothing that can stop me from rape and resistance only turns me on

PLEASE be my gf

I think you have a more serious problem if you’re an actual rapist.

Well done man, you scared the only female away within 1000 miles.

agreed, now will u sit on my face please

A gun is way more effective

cringe and whorepilled
based
cringe

Just buy a gun retard

pepper spray is illegal in the uk :c

Attached: il_570xN.524227681_ltqb.jpg (570x441, 41K)

Not relaxing around blacks and not being a fucking drunken slut is the most effective

Hey, at least you get to volunteer money and resources so your royalty overclass can live in luxury

>Female

Glock (+training) and BJJ

fucking kek at pepper spray, if he is on drugs and gets close enough you're lights out in the blink of an eye, very dangerous thing to get caught in the cloud too

Lol no

Pepper spray works against fucking bears and pit bulls you really underestimate it

Only if the bear and the pit bull don’t want to attack you

Um okay..

>pepper spray
i bought a taser for my wife.
with pepper spray the nig can still grab and hurt her. with a taser he's laying on the ground shaking like he has parkinson.

Please mace a pitbull and film it
T. Seen niggers mace their pitbulls so they fight better

You’re a bad husband

Attached: 1564542536145.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Because bears and pitbulls are millions of times more sensitive to it than a 6'3 negro on PCP.

Yea, he should've gotten her a gun and a copy of the Turner diaries
>Unironically

>letting your wife leave the house

>Not hobbling her so that she is literally incapable of leaving the kitchen

Bear spray and pepper spray are not the same thing, I don't know if it would fly as "self defence" in the court, but still, it in the hands of a frail adrenaline pumped girl it's as dangerous to her as it is for the attacker
You also underestimate the resilience of someone on crack

It wouldn't be beta to carry one of those as a man, right?

Women are dogs and should be raped as dogs. Their feet should be broken so movement is difficult and painful, they should be chained to a toilet with a kitchen within range, spending their days cooking and cleaning. They should be beaten and underfed to keep a youthful girl’s body. They should have their owner’s initials branded onto their foreheads. They should be forbidden from being seen by any other man than her owner. Soon we will have more control over this inshallah

>Having a toilet near the kitchen
Fucking gross, breh

In no situation is pepper spray better than a knife. Not only is a knife 1000 times more effective and intimidating but it's easier to handle and deploy (since pepper spray is basically a toy and their customers are idiots, the designers dgaf about ease of drawing). And almost any situation where pepper spray is justified, so is shanking the nigga.

>getting bigger blood all over your new skirt

Umm, no honey

I was convinced you were going to say something stupid but that was OK, keep stealing sentences from your husband and your dad.

yet you never use it when chad rapes you. strange

In no situation is a knife better than a gun. Not only is a gun 1000 times more effective and intimidating but it's easier to handle and deploy (since a knife is basically a toy and their customers are idiots, the designers dgaf about ease of drawing). And almost any situation where a knife is justified, so is shooting the nigga.

A bear doesn’t really want to fuck with you in the first place. Most bears are deterred by a little bit of yelling. Any sort of resistance will get a bear to fuck off because he’s not interested in killing you. A person is different

Obviously you’ve never dealt with a tweaker those guys fucking have no weakness when they are fucking hyped most don’t even get fucking fazed by it.

In no situation is a gun better than a panzerfaust. Not only is a panzerfaust 1000 times more effective and intimidating but it's easier to handle and deploy (since a gun is basically a toy and their customers are idiots, the designers dgaf about ease of drawing). And almost any situation where a gun is justified, so is blowing up the nigga.

Not everyone lives in an area where thats feasible. Not to go ktard or anything but nyc has like zero chances for you to get a gun legally

In no situation is a panzerfaust better than a mini-gun. Not only is a mini-gun 1000 times more effective and intimidating but it's easier to handle and deploy (since a panzerfaust is basically a toy and their customers are idiots, the designers dgaf about ease of drawing). And almost any situation where a panzerfaust is justified, so is grinding up the nigga

Pepper spray is fucking retarded and can cause more trouble because it can turn a assault into a murder case real fast

Just buy a fucking gun

based caveman

Seems like that would also turn an assault into a murder case real fast

Kek

cummy in my tummy, mummy?

Polar bears don't give a f*ck though

The best self defense for women is running away screaming, prove me wrong.

Hey pepper spray girl, have you ever used your pepper on someone to defend yourself from an aggression? Because I don't think your promoting of pepper spray has the same weight if you never had a personal experience on the issue

niggers have actually used pepper spray in the Uk to disable the women they rape

Pepper Spray is a waste of time.
You should use wasp spray or oven spray (or any hardcore spray chamical that people normally use) to simultaneously blind them for life and use the "I just happened to carry it for non-defense reasons and it was the only thing I could use in that moment" excuse.

Attached: clint emerson.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Brits are truly fucked

Source?

What.

They're getting hella smart now

A gun works 100% of the time.

Why do you think I am married? I am not.

Attached: 1539083511417.jpg (360x359, 34K)

If you aren't married you are just a hole to receive semen, you can't be "raped".

Only if it’s a good shot. Pepper spray can be sprayed everywhere, you don’t need to good of an aim.

If they’re close enough to get sprayed, they’re close enough to get shot.

True.

Incredibly based

Aren't you afraid you'll piss someone off? Like the dude just wants to fuck but you hurt his eyes so now he has to cut you. Think about it maybe it's better to surrender because this operation isn't that tight.

I’m not afraid of most things. Like posting my retarded photo on a forum. Most people don’t tend to do that.

politeness works better than both

BASED

Alright, gonna pray you don't get raped then.

not true, i have some

No way, ive seen bears chase men on bikes.

gun>pepper spray

A pepper spray is better than a knife. You can peper spray someone with a knife, someone with a knife isn't going to fuck with you with that shit in their eyes.

Oi, ‘av ya got ah loicense fo’ ‘at? Cheeky kunt.

False. I’d start blindly slashing and stabbing while trying to clear my eyes.

Thanks, man.

What does your vagina smell like?

Then you would get pepper sprayed again you fucking idiot?

You know what's way more effective than pepper spray?
Male hormones.
You deter 99.99% or potential rapists by looking like a scary ugly man, and you fight the remaining .01% by ripping their face off with your brute strength.
It's undoubtedly a win-win situation.

Attached: gabi garcia.png (425x319, 288K)

I wouldn’t go near someone swinging around a knife. Pepper spray doesn’t make you blind, just temporarily impaired.

It burns your eyes for 30 minutes, you would run. Look at a video of it, humbles you quickly.

Like fresh baked bread

Lol you literal retard. You may not even feel a stab wound immediately and pocketknives will get you in big trouble in most US cities. Either get a gun to scare off niggers or pepper spray to incapacitate the feral.

yo this bitch got yeast in her vagina lmao

>works better than any kind of self defense class for women
Except, you know, concealed firearm class.

Pepper spray doesn't help if it's buried ten miles deep in your purse where you can't easily get to it. My gf accidentally brought pepper spray into an NHL game with a bag search at the door because they didn't see it buried beneath all the crap she has in there. Can't imagine her being able to access it if suddenly attacked.