I wake up in the middle of the night and cant sleep anymlre

Why is my sleep so fucked? Ive been suffering from this bs for 2 years and cant remember the last time i had a good nights sleep.

Attached: A4D77FF6-CEC9-48D4-863C-6AE751542442.jpg (964x748, 435K)

Lack of sunlight exposure and lack of physical exercise.

I take vitamin d3 and workout 5x a week

>squat and deadlift
>next night wake up at 4-5AM from a boner
What do, I can't fall asleep for another hour or so, dick literally steals my sleep gains

Attached: erect.jpg (324x291, 24K)

you need to stop using screens for 1-2 hours before bed and set an extremely consistent wakeup and sleep time

there are other fixes but for 99.9999999999999% of people with insomnia today these are the problem.

you won't actually stop using screens before bed though, even if it fixes your problem, you're too addicted

How long can this actually take to fix itself? I think im just not being patient enough and so i sleep like shit regardless after 2 days of trying, get frustrated and do the same vicious cycle

5-7 days of consistent sleep and waking up with no naps, but the more important thing is quitting screens for 1-2 hours before bed. something the technology addled people of today refuse to do.

Youre right. I used to sleep really well before i had a smartphone

kay here are some pointers, fren

First of all we humans used to go to sleep by sundown which is at around 6pm
Second, there used to be period during the night when everyone would wake up (the silent hour) to read in the candle light, contemplate life or have sex

So, we're naturally primed to sleep in those ways. It's the modern society that demands us sleeping 8 hours straight and waking up to get to work. To unfuck yourself there's multiple ways to go

Third, fix your circadian rhythm. Go to sleep every night at the same time (yeh it's hard but that's what science says)
Fourth, take melatonin and magnesium before you go to sleep.
Also fifth Sixth, the more stress you accumulate more likely your sleep will get interrupted. Stop stressing about things, meditate, have light exercise at mornings (you said you go five times a week, that might cause too much stress without a chance to rest/relax), have some ashwagandha to reduce cortisol.
And seventh, if you haven't relaxed to your base state of alertness in half an hour after arriving at home, you might have too much stress (if it continues late into evening it's bad)

i've managed to change my shit slowly thanks to these, never really woke up at nights but had hard time relaxing and falling asleep at nights.

Appreciate everyones responses.

I also want to add ive recently started cutting and could be cortisol adding up?

if you are op, you can also download some of that apps that reduces blue light, I use Twilight and it's pretty good. Don't know if it truly works, but the eye exhaustion that it induces make you sleep eventually anyways.

>could be cortisol adding up
yeah. your body is in a constant, small panic mode because it thinks you're going to die of starvation. it's also bad for your testosterone because as your cortisol builds up, your testosterone goes down.

but it can't be helped really, you could try losing weight at a slower pace but then it'll drag out even more.

I should still be able to sleep a good 7-9 hours though right?

Fuck your own hand before you go to bed.

yeah. there's no simple way to fix it or do it right but that's just one factor. i could sleep just well when i was on a cut

I think what is trying to say is that your circadian rhythm could be out of sync because it might not have anything to sync too

redshift apps are fine but it's no replacement for not using a screen in any way for 1-2 hours before bed

How do I reset my circadiam? Im on the same boat and this sucks bros

yeah, that's for sure. But you know, baby steps are fine too.

the thing is it's more like masking the problem instead of a baby step towards fixing it

I decreased my fap frequency to 2 times per week.