Fight

Hey Jow Forums Me and 5 of my friends are going to do a UFC style fight in my backyard on the 7th where pretty much everything goes except knees. I really wanna fuck their shit up, any advice yall can give me? we're all 19-20 M 145-170lbs, was thinking about live streaming the fight on Twitch.

Attached: bruce lee.jpg (750x902, 69K)

Have any of you ever been in a fight before?

good luck explaining your comatose bud to insurance

Last time I fought was in 8th grade but I fucked him up. The friend im fighting first did like 6 months bjj so hes talking alot of shit

get ready to get fucked up by some bjj.

>140lbs to 170lbs
lets just hope the heavier guys dont know how to actually fight or else its just going to be one sided in favor of all the 170lb guys

Yeah you’re kinda fucked desu

If you are going to do something stupid, at least do it properly. For the safety of everyone involved, check your backyard first, be aware of rocks or other things that could hurt you/the other guy in case you go to the floor
I'm not saying that you will go "one millón dollar baby" with your neck, but at least check for metals o broken glass or anything that could hurt/pierce your skin.

Also, just to be on the safe side, when was the last time you guys had a bloodcheck? Chances are low, but you don't want to get some hepatitis or other shit from anyone's blood.

An have a charged cellphone , the location of the closest hospital , etc. I'm certain you won't need it, but if shit happen at least be quick

Please be my mommy gf

The last time I fought was on the eigth of July, but I fucked him up the ass!

I have acouple friends who are exceptional fighters and they all told me that a shot to the throat will pretty much end the fight before it starts, I don't think you want to kill your friends though...
A good, unprotected connection to the diaphragm is better than 20 shots to the head. if you manage to give them a diaphragm spasm they're done. Also fight with rage. If you look like you're actually going to kill them then they'll lose their nerve

Doesn't this cause permanent damage?
If you do this you end up fucking yourself as well when they come after your money for doing that.

Meh, it's probably better advise than most of "karate-chop him in the neck, my Navy seal uncle told me that"

Link to twitch channel?

you're gonna get choked out!!

the last thing you'll remember is being so desperate for air in a rear naked choke you'll tap in humiliation, and it's at his whim to let go

Lol you have no grappling training? You're going to get choked

/sp/

>I really wanna fuck their shit up
ProTip:
They are not your friends.

didn't bruce lee have a notoriously hot temper

anything but knees? bite their dicks off.

can you use weapons, like guns or dynamite?

the following people suck dog dick:
-you
-me
-my parents
that's all i know about for sure

Dumbest advise here. One good pop to the face and some faggot with “rage” cowers like a little bitch

Smartest advice here. One good faggot with rage and some pop to the face cowers like a little bitch

>pretty much everything goes except knees
balls

Yeah I know, I like balls too. That's why I started the fight club.

Please let us watch.

Learn to sprawl, don't get taken down

Yeah bro a bunch of 19 year olds doing MMA in Bumfukersville are gonna learn how to defend takedowns in 4 days

Are you wearing gloves? Head protection? Elbows? Kicks to the head while on the ground? Throat strikes? Groin strikes?
Punches to the back of the head?

Since your opponent knows bjj the fight is going to be on the ground. It's going to feel like he has total control of you. You are going to panic and it's only going to make him tighten harder around you like a boa constrictor. The only way you are going to win this fight is if you pull a Tonya Harding. Fuck, you probably don't even know who that is. My age is showing, but I've been in enough scraps to know to avoid them at all costs. But you are young and want to test yourself, I understand. You are fucked though, no way you are winning that fight.

>sprawling is hard
cope

Twitch name?

Just start training combat sports faggot. Also

You will tap out in max 30 seconds op.

Twitch name?

You won't learn anything within 4 days, however practice your boxing technique during those days.
I have heard that elbows work great for any faggot who does bjj

Yeah you're gonna get manhandled. Nothing you can do in 4 days. Hes gonna run at you, you'll throw some wild amateur punch that misses by a mile as he closes the distance, he'll grab you around your collar area, you'll resist and struggle for a bit but he'll maintain grip and you'll slow down a bit (you'll already be getting a little winded at this point, he'll be completely fine as hes trained this scenario many times before), than he'll trip you and get you on you're back, you'll flop around with a lot of energy for like 20 seconds before becoming really exhausted (again he's still pretty fine at this point), than he'll start advancing position and choking you out, if he's an asshole he'll start punching you once he has you down.