CUTTING HACKS

You can LITERALLY not find a better cutting supplement on the face of planet earth

>Drugs are bad!
>Damn degenerates!
Just lmfao at your life. Go jack off to some Greek statues with Facebook tier quotes on them

Honourable mention for DNP but cutting is the goal here, not suicide

Attached: 859EE365-A488-449B-BD8A-01A11EE44EDA.jpg (700x478, 38K)

Gains goblin

If you are that much of an idiot to suggest ramming crap up your nose is the best way to cut, at least suggest meth, adderall or other stims. Coke has the least amount of benefit and puts more stress on your heart.

ec stack

Why not just not eat

I’m on 500mg if DNP per day and the sides aren’t that bad. I was at 750mg for a week and was practically bed ridden. But I lost like 10lbs that week

Dude your threads garbage, stop fuckng posting

Two years back, cocaine got me into hospital twice because of panic attacks after months of heavy use.

Never going to touch that shit again

Obvious puritanbaiting but based bc of it

Attached: FB_IMG_1564757614129.jpg (960x954, 83K)

>Coke has the least amount of benefit and puts more stress on your heart
if i may give you my anectodal 2 pence, amphetamines always raise my heartbeat, keep me awake, make me anxious and finish with a comedown, whereas clean coke may not physically stimulate as much, but it does give some nice euphoria and no comedowns. modafinil feels closer to coke than to adderall in that regard.

In all seriousness Modafanil is a great one.

Take one pill a day. Surpress nearly all appetite. Is a nootropic so increases mental acuity

Good luck user!!

Thanks, wasnt that hard to quit it. Clean for two years

>increases mental acuity
as an occasional user, i wanna say that it just makes you immersed in whatever you're doing. it can hinder creativity though. it's perfect if you have a lot of shit that you need to get through in a day, which doesn't require much creative thought. if you need some fresh ideas or are trying to figure out a solution to something complex, it's better to avoid it.

Yeah obviously it has downsides. Just saying, out of any "extreme" psychoative weight loss pills, Modafanil will do better than amphetamines or cocaine

They both raise your heart rate and blood pressure. The problem is cocaine is a much more powerful vasoconstrictor and is much more likely to lead to cardiac problems. Just google the hospital visit breakdowns for them. The high is different because you get more of a dopamine hit with coke.

"better" depends on what you're trying to get out of it and how it affects you.
>cocaine
funny you should say that, but i've realised cocaine doesn't have the downsides of modafinil (or any amphetamines), i.e. it doesn't kill creative thought, doesn't make your brain feel like it's got an air conditioner inside it, doesn't kill appetite as bad, and it's short lasting so it doesn't fuck you up for an entire day (unless you choose to). the obvious downsides are the need to bump it up every hour and that it's not exactly a socially acceptable or legal thing to do.

i think the reason coke is more of a cause of hospital visits is because coke is easier to do too much of. with speed, once you're 120% awake, that's kind of it and going further than that doesn't feel nice. with coke, more feels nicer and nicer and nicer, then suddenly... whoops.

yeah first time with coke i almost od'd at my parents house
i was going then i came down a little and did more and i got lucky cause i stopped on my own. after that my heart was racing i was cold and my hands were going numb
i laid down and started taking deep breaths trying to relax and looking for traquilizers in the medicine cabinet.
shits scary 0/10 never again

Or just don't eat as much you weak willed moron. I have never once met someone who regularly used cocaine that wasn't a complete piece of shit.

it was probably just a panic attack. not to say those aren't fucked up, but it's unlikely that you were anywhere close to actually dying by overdose

I gained 40 pounds when I was on coke. The appetite suppression is mainly a meme. Plus if you're neck deep in degeneracy what's a few cookies, right? Better to stick to discipline if you want results

yeah one time i did too much and had to call in sick to work because i felt like i was fucking dying and had to lie down.

BASED AS FUXK

Attached: 2nurfom6abb31.jpg (1125x1126, 163K)

phenylethylamine kills my appetite
so does bronkaid

why feel hunger pains and think about food when you don't have to?

it's like taking an advil for your headache

To an extent, but its not ideal
Lost 10lbs by taking lsd daily for a week but my body felt like shit once I got back to sober life

Just ordered some clen, first time user, what am i in for?

They bad bc deadly side effects for pretty much every illegal substance and abused prescription pills.

How fast is the tolerance gonna build up on one moda a day

illegal = bad

No matter what

who decides what's bad?