/fat/ - lost edition

>ctrl+f
>no /fat/ thread
Ok this is now a /fat/ thread.

Attached: D-UdXTDUwAA8Su_.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
myfitnesspal.com
cronometer.com
jimmyjohns.com/downloadable-files/NutritionGuide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you lot having for dinner? I'm having 2 hamburgers (no bun or shit just the meat) and vegetable stew.

I've been eating 1/4 cup of rice and 200 grams of grass fed beef

Wait, I was like what's wrong with this thread, you didn't copypaste the OP.

because there was no copy and paste to do since I don't look at the archives. If the thread was still up I would have.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it

I hate the end of the summer. Friends go back to school or back home and it ends up with weekends being non-stop partying. I don't drink often, but when I do I'm a pretty bad binge drinker. I was 228 last Friday and it took me until today, the next Friday, to get back down to 228 after bingedrinking three days in a row. Well at least once they all go home I won't drink anymore.

For dumbass OP:

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it

You are a dumbass. Not everyone has it saved.

Chick-fil-a deluxe and fries. Gonna drown them in chik-fil-a sauce.

3.5lbs left to lose, I think. I can't imagine there's any ideal weight for a former obeast with my frame, but whatever.

just eat less and exercise

learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
You’d be better off swapping half of that protein for high quality fat which is going to a)give you fat soluble vitamins and efa’s and b)keep your appetite suppressed and aids in further weight loss as you maintain metabolic flexibility and your body more readily uses fat as a fuel source

Nice pseudoscience

Need to lose 10kg to officially stop being /fat/ but I had to stop being a NEET and it's hard to not snack dealing with stress and coworkers. I plateaued.

Help. I am tired of this shit

Attached: 1564602603469.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

>Wanted to start doing light workouts
>Do 50squats
>My legs are sore as fuck all day and the day after
Holy fuck I thought 50squats would be easy and not hard. Should I rest today since I did 50squats yesterday but my hamstrings and calves are sore? Or should I just do 20squats today so I don't lose muscle building?

Attached: 56281441_p0.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)

You should rest and then do an actual workout routine the next day.

But wouldn't doing more squats work those muscles better?

Remember to count ALL your calories. This bag of regular Lays chips has a total of about 2800 calories. A similarly sized bag of kettle brand chips is nearly double that.

Attached: CD6F8640-2037-4A19-A499-D85EB28732B1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

>eatings chips while trying to lose weight
Never going to make it.

That’s the point

>tfw I had a dream that a girl flirted with me and invited me up to her hotel room.

When do I start looking good? At what weight will people start being attracted to me?

Attached: 1562878398386.jpg (428x424, 12K)

Started with strength training today, drank a protein shake afterwards...
I wanna throw up

Why call him a dumbass when it seems nobody else wants to start a new thread? At least he put one up

What do you expect from a fat incel?

>I couldn't do something by myself that takes an hour or two of time because of my coworkers and stress

Grow up, man up, and take control of your life. Why are you letting other people control it for you by proxy or something? They won't be nice to you if you're sad or something lol.

weight isn't going down but I'm still losing fat

Attached: 0e3.png (379x214, 16K)

Find a different outlet for stress. If you’re not in a customer facing position, you can probably listen to music.

Do an hour and half of exercise three times a week.

No weight loss even through I'm eating 1,700 calories a day.

Exercise is a meme.

Did you count snacks?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GODDAMN IT IS THE STICKY TELLING ME THE TRUTH IVE BEEN EATINNG AT 600CAL OR LOWER THE PAST WEEK NEARLY 2 AND I HAVENT LOST A SINGLE POUND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why does my body look like this

Attached: 55454764.jpg (435x634, 69K)

Friendly reminder that this too could be you should you fail to take yourself seriously. You want to be a slim cunt or a dicklet human table? The choice is yours and the path is there.

Attached: 1563521362342.jpg (960x1280, 357K)

Guys I wanna try a better "snacking" food.
Currently I use apples. I have 2 or 3 small - medium sized ones. Max of like 300 cals. But I'm worried about the sugar and carbs.

Diet is a daily 1200, eggs for breakfast. Chicken breast/broccoli for supper. What can I have in between that would be the best way to spend my good boy points? (Calories)

Currently 355 lbs, 6'1
Down from 460 in Feb.

Attached: 3Z797SM.jpg (1484x2158, 1007K)

Get some shell-on sunflower seeds. Delicious, satisfies all kinds of urges and takes forever to eat one serving.

carrots are crunchy with a hint of sweetness

deez nuts

Attached: imageService.jpg (350x350, 27K)

k.

carrots are good, cherry tomatoes also

>"snacking"
I fucking hate that word
snack should not be a verb

>skip dinner
>get so angry I want to snap my sister's neck
Any other anons who get irrationally furious whenever they're missing a meal?

S-sorry I was late lads. I was just err, not stuffing my face. Honest.

Now that I'm here you may

C O N F E S S

Attached: 1559437234059.png (2217x2217, 715K)

Based man table poster

I always lie to my friends and family that I lost 2kg more than I did because the pressure and the guilt motivate me to try harder and lose 2 additional kg

Been doing omad and haven't shit in 2 days.

Sounds like you're doing fine and I wouldn't worry about it too much. As long as you're hitting desired calorie amounts.

>Snacking
>Every
>When trying to lose weight
FUCKING STOP SNACKING FATTY

my family have started saying I need to put on weight so I'm doing the opposite

It's been a week for me

Been craving roast beef so I'll probably order an unwich from jimmy johns. Literally the only fast food I ever eat anymore since I can easily quantify it in cronometer and it's keto friendly.

How's your potassium and magnesium intake? I had bad constipation on keto until I started getting my RDA through supplements.

BADLY need a cushion for my chair
my ass is in agony

grind 50g of flax seeds in a blender and add them to a meal like an ommlette, next day there will be a great chance of a good shit

I have no idea user, I just eat once a day and don't feel constipated at all. Thanks for the tips, I've always struggled to go number 2 even when I wasn't dieting

I want ice cream, /fat/ :( it...it's been so long.

Halo Top, bro

Attached: 119874651984.png (933x678, 1.19M)

I hate artificial sweetener. Shit gives me bad headaches and I'm not positive if they're actually any better for you than regular. inb4 "it's organic stevia".

Haven't had Jimmy Johns in a minute and thinking about going all out. I hear that the gargantuan unwich is a popular keto food, and with the unwich it is about 100 calories less than my usual order and minus the mayo it brings it to about the amount of calories I typically eat for dinner. Anyone else ever have it?

11% body fat here
yes, i'm a grumpy fucking asshole when i'm hungry

New to these threads, what’s the likely impact of going over by 500 calories? Went to visit my parents and my mum made me eat so fucking much. Won’t be going back until I’ve fully dropped the weight but just wanted to know how much this is going to set me back by. Currently aiming for 1500 a day but I’ve come well under everyday for the last month

So if my maintenance is at 2100 calories a day
How much should I eat if I want to lose weight fast but also not lose my hair?
Is 1500 good?

Fat fucks ALWAYS lie about their calorie consumption, even on anonymous fucking imageboards. I can't imagine being so pathetic.

Yeah I guess your bodies just create energy out of nothing. That's pretty impressive; you just solved the energy crisis. Forget fusion power, we can just hook your fat gut up to a battery.

>it’s already August and I’ve not even started anything I planned to accomplish last year

Attached: 059A14C6-904E-4FBE-8BCD-084AE2FFA9DD.jpg (511x767, 30K)

If you eat 2000 calories nothing is going to happen. You're probably going to gain weight because of water weight but you're not actually gaining anything because 2000 calories is the adult standard for maintenance. If you're fat 2000 calories is probably even still getting you to lose weight.

why does she look like my dog when he thinks i'm going to yell at him

>How much should I eat if I want to lose weight fast but also not lose my hair?
nigga what does one have to do with the other? But also if you're so afraid of losing your hair just start using rogaine before it's too late.

>tfw i've been eatting properly for breakfest and lunch for almost a year now but i've only lost 20lb because i keep shitting the bed and not portioning dinner/snacking after dinner

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (906x936, 849K)

idk what ur on about dude
i know the meme fats complaining about like beinng 200lbs and eating less than 500cal whatever but
i regularly ate 900 for a few months, then plateaued, so i cut to 600 recently but it hasnt remedied it.

Fucking love the oatmeal halo top. 280 calories for the whole tub and it's tasty as fuck.

finding out that oppo do cheesecakes was a fucking mistake

>counting calories
When will this pseudoscience finally die?

JJ unwiches are pretty solid for keto. You can get a good idea of the macros too since they give you a calorie amount for every component. Just go to customize sandwich and note how many calories you subtract for omitting it. Here's what a bootlegger club minus tomato looks like.
If you're trying to keep your sodium down, though, do note this also has about 1700mg.

Attached: unwich.png (750x488, 35K)

Celery, babey. If you're not hungry enough to eat celery, you're not hungry

You need to do something to fix your metabolism. Calorie restrictions lower BMR.

Try those frozen strawberry fruit bars. 60 kcal and sweet as fuck

sudden weightloss and change in diet can cause temporary hairlossy goggle telogen effluvium

Seems pretty useful to know how many calories you eat when fat loss hinges on expending more than you take in.

What's the point of losing weight if you're still gonna be a fucking manlet

Attached: 1562197398938.jpg (475x357, 17K)

The scale at my parent's house is broken so I can't weigh myself but I feel I'm doing well.

On the other hand I'm struggling so much to concentrate on studying, probably because of the calorie restriction and gym+cardio.

What's your daily calorie deficit? Are you eating at all before you study?

Calorie counting isn't an effective weight loss strategy.

Then what is, genius?

The brain uses more energy than any other organ. Cognitive difficulty is unavoidable when restricting calories.

Try a diet that doesn't restrict calories, like keto.

my justification is if i'm going to be a midget i may aswell not be a fat midget

i dont do it for girls i do it for myself

Pretty much any whole food diet works.

Keto has a metabolic advantage, but you could do the all-potato diet if you prefer.

If you want less guesswork but also less detailed macros you can get the official nutrition info here.
jimmyjohns.com/downloadable-files/NutritionGuide.pdf

I'm back. I decided against ice cream but still craving something sweet I took a cup of vanilla yogurt, sprinkled a tablespoon of powdered peanut butter in it, and viola. A nice tasty snack that satiates my need for something sweet and it's less than 200 calories.

It's not a weight loss strategy. It's just a thing you do to help make sure your actual weight loss strategy will work.

No its something you do to ensure continued profitability for Coca-Cola corporation.

Calorie counting is useless at best.

Any healthy diet you eat to satiety.

fat people eat to satiety every day
most of the time beyond it

Sweet potato and an egg

You are obviously craving high-fat junk food but you describe it as "sweet", despite the fact it's low in carbohydrates and sugar, and high in fats. This explains 100% of people claiming to crave "sugar" (they never do or they'd just eat a banana)

Is it true magnesium oxide makes your shit runnier than magnesium citrate? Mine were pretty solid before I started supplementing and I bought the former at costco before I knew there was a difference.

Fat people drink Coca-Cola and have probably never experienced satiety in their entire lives.

Sounds like you've never experienced satiety yourself, fatty.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A FAT FAGGOT ANY MORE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANT TO MARRY MY WAIFUS

Attached: TWICE_Fancy_You_group_promotional_photo.png (1080x1459, 3.07M)

the yogurt had zero grams of fat in it. The peanut butter was half a serving so it only had one gram of fat in it.

Ignore him. He's a shill who calls things like potato chips and cake "low-carb".

He is very silly.

so they should be eating more?
I don't understand the logic you're using

Stop eating it's that easy.

>empty calories

NO

BAD FATTY