B-but Jow Forums told me men age like wine!

b-but Jow Forums told me men age like wine!

Attached: file.png (1080x608, 620K)

He still looks good.

He literally looks like the GameStop tranny

You judge everyone's appearances based on a still from a video?
Go actually meet the guy, he'll still mog you.

depsite his hair being his entire indentity he'd look daddycore if he got a real fucking haircut.

There's no such thing as "all men are X" or "all women are Y".
When people say "A are X and B are Y" they just mean "A tend to be X and B tend to be Y".
There's always an exception to the rule. Doesn't mean the rule is bullshit just because you can find an opposite example.

In this case "men age like wine" is meant as "men tend to age better than women", not "all men always age nicely as opposed to women who always age badly".

Now, OP, what else do you need help with?
I can teach you multiplications too if you want.

Cope

hes 60. what more do you want from him?

Non-argument ;^)

>I can teach you multiplications too if you want
Gaussian elimination strategy.
Thanks

he looks like shit
i really hope we get age reversal technology before i die

if he drops that aging lesbian haircut he would look dapper

>Men age like fine wine
That means pic related isn't a real man.
Fucking brainlet

stil hairline mogs me
>m19

Attached: images (1).jpg (228x221, 9K)

It is incredible how you can't see you're the one coping

Compare him to a woman his age

what is this 'cope' thing i keep seeing lately?
ive been away for a while and i feel like an old man not knowing these new trends

go ask on reddit nigger

Based fabio is a republican

exactly, I had to look up his age and when I saw that he was 60 I was like what the fuck do people expect someone that age to look like?

Who gives a shit? Fucking drumpftards.

wine is still aged you retard
what did you think it meant? every man is a grape forever?

Attached: 1560763849367.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

damn iggy pop looks like that

In algebra, you probably had some experience with solving systems of equations (a.k.a. simultaneous equations). For example, you might have a system that looks like this:

2x + y = 5

x - y = 25

And you have to find values for x and y that work in both equations. One method you can use to solve this is called substitution. For instance, from the second equation, you can reason that x = 25 + y. If you substitute this for the x in the first equation, you get 2(25 + y) + y = 50 + 2y + y = 50 + 3y = 5. From this you can reason that y = -15. You can then substitute this for y in the second equation to get x + 15 = 25, which tells you that x = 10.

Another method you can use to solve this is through what is called elimination. The goal is to eliminate one of the variables from one of the equations so that you can see what the other variable is. Let's eliminate x so that we can see what y is. If I add the two equations together, then I get 3x = 30. This tells me that x = 10. So, then I can use substitution by plugging 10 in for x in either of the equations to determine that y = -15.
Why does this work? Well, we know two things:
>You can add something to each side of an equation, and as long as you added the same amount to each side, the equation will remain true.
>From the first equation, we know that 2x + y = 5

Therefore, we can add (2x + y) to the left side of the second equation, and then add 5 to the right side of the second equation, and we know that the resulting equation (3x = 30) will be true.

We could have eliminated x instead, but it's a little trickier because just adding the equations won't do the trick. But we also know from basic algebra that you can multiply both sides of an equation by the same number, and the resulting equation will remain true. So, if we multiply the second equation through by -2, we get -2x + 2y = -50. Now, we can add this new equation to the first to get 3y = -45, which we can easily solve to get y = -15.

1/4

You may think that the substitution strategy is easier than the elimination strategy, and for this simple set of equations, you'd probably be right. However, if you have a more complex set of equations with uglier coefficients and (say) four or more variables, then elimination starts to become way easier.

Gauss-Jordan elimination is a way of simplifying and streamlining the elimination process. First, you create an augmented matrix that contains the coefficients and the constants. For my example system of equations, the matrix would look something like this:

[ 2 1 5 ]

[ 1 -1 25 ]

2/4

And you perform something called Elementary Row Operations in order to get this matrix into a certain form, called Reduced Row Echelon Form. The allowable elementary row operations are:
>Row switching.
You can change the order of the rows, if you want. If you think back to the equations that the matrix came from, this is just the equivalent of changing the order of the equations, which you can totally do because that doesn't affect anything.
>Multiplying a row by a constant.
For instance, we could multiply the second row by -2, and it would become [ -2 2 -50]. If you again think back to the equation that this row came from, this is totally identical to the multiplication step that we did in the strategy to eliminate x.
>Row addition.
In this operation, you are replacing one row with the SUM of that row, plus another row. For instance, in our example, we could replace the first row with the SUM of rows 1 and 2. Then, the first row will become [ 3 0 30 ]. If you think back to the equations, this is totally identical to the elimination strategy that we used to eliminate y. Now, it's important to note that we can also add a MULTIPLE of one row to another. So, in one step, we could replace row 2 (aka R2) with -2*R1+R2 and the result would still be valid. This would change R2 to [ 0 3 -45 ], which hopefully you can see is totally equivalent to our elimination strategy to eliminate x.

So if we use these elementary row operations, we can get the matrix into the following form:

[ 1 0 10 ]

[ 0 1 -15 ]

You can do this by multiplying R2 by -2, then substituting R2 with (R1+R2), then multiplying R2 by 1/3, then replacing R1 with (R1-R2), then multiplying R1 by 1/2.

And if you convert the resulting matrix back into equations, you'll see that it simply says that x=10 and y=-15.

3/4

The above matrix is in reduced row echelon form because it's leading coefficients are all 1 and the elements in the same columns add the leading coefficients are all zero. As you can see, solving the system is incredibly easy when the matrix is in this form.

Solving systems of linear equations like this is very useful in almost all fields of science and engineering. For example, in physics, you often have a bunch of objects that are all exerting forces on one another. The forces can be approximated with linear equations. The number of variables in the equations depends on the total degrees of freedom for all of the objects. So often, you'll end up with these huge matrices that have to be solved and Guass-Jordan is an effective way to do that.

4/4

i had a look and all i found was this:

All I do is cope cope cope no matter what!

Got coping on my mind I can never get enough!

And anytime a girl walks in the building, my little peepee goes UP!

And it stay there!

And it stay there!

And it stay there!

(Blue-balled, blue-balled, blue-balled)

Given some Matrix, e.g.:
[x1 x2 x3 I a]
[x4 x5 x6 I b]
[x7 x8 x9 I c]
first work on making one of the entries in the first column to 1 (e.g. multiplying x1 with a factor that normalizes it to value 1). Keep in mind that just multiplying one of the row will increase the determinant by this factor.
Now, you should be able to do basic operations (i.e. adding/substracting multiples of a row from another), yielding the form:
[1 x2* x3* I a*]
[0 x5* x6* I b*]
[0 x8* x9* I c*]
Where * indicates a changed value due to the aforementioned basic operations. Now you do essentially the same until you reach:
[1 x2* x3* I a*]
[0 1 x6** I b** ]
[0 0 x9** I c**]
and solve from bottom up, i.e. substituting the last row into the ones above. This depth of the algorithm should be enough for the entry level problems that you might face in your college classes

is that iggy pop?

when it first started it had some meaning but now it's just another form saying "dilate" or "incel". these types of things come from people being used to having the ability to downvote on reddit, but on here there is no downvote so they have to use these one word gotcha's instead

fit is full of virgin /b/ scum who don't lift and steroid dudebros who don't know shit. it's your fault for listening to them

should i know who this is?

looks like a faggot if he didnt have the long hair

have sex

Do you realize how old Fabio is?

Facing reality is hard, ain't it?

Attached: 1563923052690.png (700x350, 259K)

Fucking based

Based. user got fucking destroyed

Is this a Ma'am?

Not bad for a 60 year old man

>b-but Jow Forums told me men age like wine!
We do statistically

damn bro I'm praying for you

>posts a cope
>when called out replies with "cope"
What's with this trend

Damn, Brooke Shields looks like THAT?

Nice job taking a screen of him in one of the most unflattering positions possible.

fabio always had a weird looking face. also there's nothing particularly bad about how he looks now at 60 years old, except for his hair not being styled in that pic.

He's 60 years old.

First post cope post

Attached: 1564640206486.png (785x1000, 254K)

it comes from lookism/reddit.