So I have about 6 chipped teeth from eating and biting down the fucking fork...

So I have about 6 chipped teeth from eating and biting down the fucking fork. One time I chipped my fang tooth eating a FUCKING BANANA.
Today I come home and heat up my prepped chicken and broccoli and watch some stranger things and while I’m chilling and watching it I impale the warm broccoli and put it in my mouth and I fucking bite down so hard like a fucking absolute stupid fuckhead and all I hear is a heavy ass
“CLING”
And I fucking punch myself in the head and run to the bathroom to see that a part of my front tooth is fucking missing.
HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP BEING A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD WHO CAN’T FUCKING EAT!!!!!

Is switching to plastic gorks a good alternative? WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID I ALWAYS HURT MYSELF FUUUUUUUUUUCKING KILL MEEEEEER FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

Attached: F8B34919-02E6-4679-A542-F0A21088D788.jpg (1937x2162, 1.05M)

your teeth look completely fine

Toothlet

How do even get to bite the fork you retard?
The fork should be completely removed from your mouth before you even activate your jaw muscles.

A BANANA

Attached: 85E87AC7-3A46-438C-90CD-94D1526DDDC8.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

Attached: A1CA28E5-A23B-4C25-B5D9-3D46FA3DA4E5.jpg (1945x1270, 832K)

>imagine not being able to operate a fork

Shoulda drank yer milk m8

I remember chipping my fang on sandwich. It didn't affect me in any noticeable way, but sure it isn't as sharp as supposed anymore.

>So I have about 6 chipped teeth from eating and biting down the fucking fork.

Attached: 1561095089062.png (200x300, 25K)

How do you bite a fork once, let alone keep doing it

Attached: 1516756520130.png (1020x756, 755K)

U wot m8

you dont even want to see my teeth op
half a year ago two fillings came out of my top teeth and my faggot dentist said uhh they need a crown now instead of just refilling
i don't have 3k to just hand over so i have to deal with it for the time being

> fang tooth
> plastic gorks
My fucking sides.

Honestly why don't you try eating without watching or reading something and try being a bit more mindful and deliberate about the process?

calcium lad

Dont worry bra, modern dentistry is so good these days that they can rebuild most things better then the original.
I passed out and fell onto my chin and broke about 5 teeth, 3 of them I'd say where 50% gone the rest where less severe.
Took me like 3 dentist visits in less then a week but it's all good now.
Besides once you turn 50 or 60 you're gona start having to pull some teeth anyway so why worry about em too much.

not op but I absolutely want to see your teeth

lets see that trainwreck you call a mouth

The face that this keeps happening, the fact you actuall took the time to make this , the fact that your teeth still look better than 90% of other people's...

Literally what the fuck is your problem?

bruh.. look at this dood

Attached: HW9Kn.gif (319x240, 434K)

I think you should treat your undetermined mental illness before worrying about your teeth bro

>unattractive asian with heavy makeup
work on your taste frend

Get your teeth bonded to cosmetically fix the chips and strengthen them to protect them from your retardation.

Back to finger foods for you, baby girl