/fraud/

/fraud/ - coping with the help of steroids general

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

previously on pussies doing sarms:

Attached: I miss bimbo.png (2267x3000, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yD9SKE
amazon.com/ANDROSURGE-Estrogen-Blocker-Men-Anti-Estrogen/dp/B01IDRJ02A/ref=sr_1_3?gclid=CjwKCAjw4ZTqBRBZEiwAHHxpfqYgUEnGOftlIXuzHj5p7olqxpCYib739YrK80UTCIiwUMA_HafwvxoCrsEQAvD_BwE&hvadid=174223349424&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9033489&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t2&hvqmt=b&hvrand=6970093715117567840&hvtargid=aud-647006051489:kwd-298257323177&hydadcr=24656_9648981&keywords=aromatase inhibitor&qid=1564862755&s=gateway&sr=8-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still posting bimbo's ex 2+ years later. Kek

That Palumbo is one ugly looking cunt aint he

Still funny

I can't find anything on it, but will stacking HGH + MK 677 have a larger effect on bones than just one alone? I think they should as one is boosting production and the other is foreign gh.
Currently running mk677

Attached: 1520163327083.jpg (640x522, 97K)

this is the alpha thread

I have a lump and pretty good pain from my first test glute injection 6 days ago. Did I fuck the injection up? Got dragon pharma stuff from phstore

up the ai bro

It means ur gay bro.

2nd day of tren, little scared of being hit with the tren cough as I've heard its a nasty motherfucker but got lucky so far

If you don't cough, ur gay.

Can confirm. I coughed and now I'm gay.

p10

What is this 2% milk pussy shit? Real alphas drink a gallon of whole milk a day

You cheated not only the body, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: 1548053348021.png (500x500, 206K)

how to engineer a blood test to allow for diagnosis of hypogonadism?

Don't bother. The doctor will give you tiny doses that won't do anything.

I'm already on TRT, I just want it covered by insurance.

Sup boys, couple weeks ago I posted saying I was going to give Cardarine (GW-501516) a go as an endurance Jow Forumsizen. First week on it and it works as advertised. I have always been someone who struggles to catch my breath and my last couple rides have been completely the opposite. My legs keep giving out while my breathing returns to complete normal.No other side effects are noticeable. I'm taking 10mg in the morning 10mg in the evening.

How much does test effect libido?

Which supplement at gnc has test in it? I wanna start roading

lel

> I am so cheap I want $50 of gear, $20 of syringes, and $140 of blood tests a year paid for, so I am risking the consequences of a medical professional discovering that I have been illegally injecting myself with illegal chemicals I illegally bought with a quasi legal currency, which I used a direct wire from my bank account to buy
>t. dios mios

Imma get back in the gear game kids

Just realized the OP picture ahahahahaha

Cheated... At what

Didn't grow..... Did.

Took a shortcut and gained...... Muscle, experience, strength (yada yada if you lift for girls or to be pretty or whatever)

Experienced a hollow victory..... Didn't really experience a victory? Improved?

Nothing was risked... I mean our health probably was

Nothing was gained.... See above

Between what? A hollow and a.. solid? Victory? Put on your boxing gloves Hemingway the world needs a champ!

Doctor's aren't the po-lice ya weirdo

I'll post by myself in this thread all night. See if I won't.

I ran babbys first cycle of just anavar earlier this year and had a pretty good time. This fall imma quit being a bitch and pin. Gonna run test-e and I'm considering stacking with turinabol. Anyone here have experience with turinabol?

it's anavar's retarded cousin

So just stick to test?

Shitting on dbol is a meme don't listen to him

>Cardarine
Enjoy your cancer you massive faggot lmao
run test and anavar together
dbol is fucking shit, its an oral so its fucking your liver and its converts to Estrogen at the highest rate of all the orals

>tbol
>dbol
brainlet

Im drunk sorry

Nice assumptions. Not everyone is an ameritard, so literally nothing you said applies to me.

Best ECA stack?

What’s best for injury recovery? I’m thinking mk-677 got a torn calve that is proving really difficult to heal

Guys link to the new discord please????

>You cheated not only the body, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve.
You still have to put in a lot of work nigger.

>Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.
Much strength and muscel was gained.

stupid frog

Attached: katju.png (400x531, 130K)

>muh i can bench 400 lbs but cant lift a hayshed sliding door

?

>replying to this pasta

who deleted discord

Attached: 1560120621535.png (1065x991, 676K)

Third weeks on bulking cycle test + adrol and gained almost 10 pounds already.

Is this normal bro? I've been skelly mode since forever and now gaining weight so fast is scaring me. Should I drop the kcal? Currently eating 3000kcal a day at 5'8". Working out for 1 hour 30 min 6 days a week (ppl).

Attached: 1516957314603.gif (555x555, 1.12M)

Thats what happens with higher than natty test and a strong oral
You gain water weight and fil up with glycogen.

Do you think I should drop my kcal?

If I follow my tdee spreadsheet my tdee is crashing fast.

do you want to be skelly forever?

My one gyno tit says otherwise

Want to waste your cycle? Don't eat. Dont be a bitch and be scared of putting on a bit of fat to maximise the growth you will get.
Better to have to cut a bit after your cycle than to leave gains on the table

what's the deal with subq injections? Why bother pinning yourself in the ass and quads when a tiny insulin needle into your stomach flab is sufficient?

Attached: 1433377353097.jpg (2592x1944, 899K)

hi /fraud/ what are the sides/efects of b-ecdysterone?

Orders of magnitude difference in how much oil you can pin into your muscles vs. under your skin

Thanks for putting me back on track.

Attached: fEcHBjV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Cant inject oils with small insuline needles. Too thin

Thats what my friend who got me into asteroids said

can't you just use more pinning sites and take it slow?

Attached: activated.png (462x554, 455K)

Why dont you fucking kill yourself?

discord.gg/yD9SKE

what? why are you so angry user? Is it roid rage? You can tell us, this is a safe circle.

Attached: pepe happy.jpg (250x271, 21K)

slow absorption times, limited to small injections volume wise, pretty much only usable for testosterone injections. most oils will burn like crazy, not to mention solvents

subq is okay if you're on trt but that's really about it.

?

pretty sure I have low test, on week 3 of test/eq cycle and feel strong, horny and energized for the first time in forever

doctor says Im too young to have low test though (27)

so did he do a blood test at least or is he a complete failure at his job?

nuuh

>albuterol + caffeine nukes bodyfat
is this leegit?
I'm not getting anything like clen or god forbid dnp, is this shit alright?

Only DNP and T3 will nuke fat. Clen will just speed up fat loss when you are on a deficit.

Pinning test-e every 3 days is already a nightmare for me, just knowing that my next cycle will be prop makes me want to kill myself
>b-b-b-but test prop makes you less bloaty!!!

Can I just get my Aromatase Inhibitor on amazon?

what's your reasoning for using test prop if you hate injecting this frequently?

yeah dude, with your gear too. a real one stop shop.

I'm serious. Wouldn't this do the same as Armidex?

amazon.com/ANDROSURGE-Estrogen-Blocker-Men-Anti-Estrogen/dp/B01IDRJ02A/ref=sr_1_3?gclid=CjwKCAjw4ZTqBRBZEiwAHHxpfqYgUEnGOftlIXuzHj5p7olqxpCYib739YrK80UTCIiwUMA_HafwvxoCrsEQAvD_BwE&hvadid=174223349424&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9033489&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t2&hvqmt=b&hvrand=6970093715117567840&hvtargid=aud-647006051489:kwd-298257323177&hydadcr=24656_9648981&keywords=aromatase inhibitor&qid=1564862755&s=gateway&sr=8-3

yes very legit

Attached: 66de7e1e-7fcf-439e-b91a-0cd89ae1fbbf._CR0,13,1920,594_PT0_SX970__.jpg (970x300, 68K)

My reasoning? Fucking faggots on Jow Forums told me I should use tren ace over tren enan because reasons

Also a normie at my gym told me he wasn't natural, when I asked him what he was taking he showed me a bottle of some fake Dianabol (these things they call DIANACTIVE/DIANABOL ACTIVATE), told me it's exactly the same as Dianabol but legal
So basicaly I'm talking about someone like this guy kill yourself

I'm new. So legit AIs I need to buy under the table?

Definitely. Also save up $5k in the meantime for the inevitable gyno surgery.

>no source talk
Fuck you this is Jow Forums

Where do you get these in USA? No I don't know any drug dealers or bodybuilders to ask.

if you are capable of using GOOGLE, then it shouldn’t be very hard to find a place where STEROID SOURCE TALK is discussed

Both are unavailable here reee guess I'll have to do it the hard way

is there a better blast than test tren deca mast?

If you are too retarded to use Google you shouldn't consider roiding. You also won't have nearly enough knowledge on how to train and diet effectively due to your non existent independent research skills

While on cycle what routine do you guys follow if your goal is aesthetics?

Is ppl optimal? 6 days on 1 day off

Attached: ConsumingMacros.jpg (570x570, 78K)

What's /fraud/ sarms of choice for gyno? Ralox or nolva?

Attached: 1449451929343.jpg (635x431, 57K)

Switched from pure strength training to just volume work. Joint pain, overall stress, and chance of injury have dropped.

>Satisfaction form lifting is now almost zero.
Send help.

Nolva has more research behind it overall. It does reduce igf-1 production but honestly if you're juicing these amounts don't really matter.

I did try ralox and I think it went great.

good luck with that

>just use everything bro haha

serms and sarms aren't the same thing

but ralox

Attached: ralox.png (713x565, 92K)

Why is nolva more frequently recommended? Is it because it's older and better know?

Lurk more and read the plebbit wiki

I'm in the last week of my first cycle (test/deca), gained about 20 lbs with very little fat. With a proper PCT (nolva), how much should I expect to lose coming off cycle?

Is it normal to be fucking hungry while on test and orals?

I'm gaining weight fast and I could easily eat more.

what's a good second cyle? I hear a lot about test only on the first, should the second also just be test?

Except to piss out about 10 lb of water and lose 5 lb of glycogen.

Stop getting memed into retarded test only cycles. If you’re auschwitz skinny, then yes run 1 g of test a week. If not, run only 250 mg of test a week and use 700 mg of deca or Tren.

I just want to be smart about it. I got out of my first cycle with virtually no side effects and kept a good 90% of my gains. I just want to maximize my gains and be sure I don't over do it in the future

Try 15 weeks of test 500-600, Weeks 1-5 Tbol ED or just pre-work out, weeks 6-10 NPP 200-300, weeks 11-15 dbol ED. I call it the tour de roids.

Retard it only happens if it goes in your blood system(leaks into a vein) just inject well

Mmm stab ass force liquid through muscle. Oh why is my ass sore. Oh i fucking wonder why.

Beginer question.

Taking day off while on cycle
>ngmi
Retard beginer question. If you think about /fraud you should already been lifing long enough on how to work out best for the best results for your body.

Why not just cruise?

yeah except the way you workout changes when you go from natty to /fraud
retard

Retard takes drugs but dosen't look into possible side effects.
>Natural selection will claim you sooner or later

it actually doesn't at all. you keep doing what was working for you as a natty. if you do something completely different you're just starting over and might be wasting your time completely with something that isn't good for you personally.