Transgender Powerlifter and Bodybuilder Janae Kroc to Once Again Compete (Men's bodybuilding)

generationiron.com/transgender-powerlifter-and-bodybuilder-janae-kroc-to-once-again-compete/

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-02 16.48.37.png (741x743, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7hGWjauM8
youtu.be/zLDR4qVkj-M?t=38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 7971102946_a6bf58055f.jpg (307x438, 29K)

At least he's not trying to compete in the women's division.
Even though the "women" there got more testosterone than all of Jow Forums.

>i'm a woman bigot
is this what happens when you roid + take estrogen + mental illness?

Attached: download4278.png (699x799, 1.09M)

he said in an interview that he was infatuated with being a woman since he was a kid. so i guess he's living his childhood dream. but then on top of that he's an off the wall genetic monster
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7hGWjauM8

>he

Ok Jow Forums pick one. Would you rather get fucked by Janar Kroc or be the one doing the fucking?

I would rather have my eyes gouged out with a spoon.
I'm still annoyed that Krok rows are my favorite exercise.

Autogynephilia, cut and dry

>Would you rather get fucked by Janar Kroc or be the one doing the fucking?

Depends.

I'm as gay as a three dollar bill. Letting this mass monster with tits and make up on rail me till I can't see straight sounds ideal

Having Kroc on all fours as I slide in and feel up all those rippling muscles and traps is also interesting.

I would want to sniff her ass and lick her feet regardless.

Are hairy legs (Not quite obvious at first) in a girls picture a sign that she is really a he? Or is it just a red flag?

>her

Red flag
Trannies aren't common, and Trannies that pass are even less common

Since she still identifies as a female, will she wear a bra in the men's bodybuilding?

Why do female to male trans compete as male bodybuilders, but Kroc isn’t competing as a female? She is technically already the largest female bodybuilder on earth.

> Post cycle
> Develop gyno
> Test collapses
> I think I will become a women now

What there is not division for the KROC
Too big for figure, bikini, fitness

Wait, I just found out about this. So Matt "Kroc rows" is now transgender?

Why are people in this industry so mentally unstabke? Or is it just that this industry attracts mentally unstable people?

>Wait, I just found out about this. So Matt "Kroc rows" is now transgender?

Nah, he's been that for a while. He/she just came out to the public a half a year(?) ago.

Listen to the beginning of this podcast:
youtu.be/zLDR4qVkj-M?t=38

That's a he, if not socially then when it comes to competing in physical (and probably mental) contests.
men and women develop differently, whether or not those differences come from the nurture part of "nature vs nuture" is... not something i would agree with, but atleast more valid then claiming there is no difference at all.
If male to female transgendered people are going to compete in contests, then they should be seperated into their own league, with possible subdivisions based on when hormone transition started.

All though if you ask me we should just ignore trannys 'cause most of them will kill themselves in the next few years anyway lol
P.S. FtM all pass.

kinda looks like Kaley Cuoco

You're really fucked up

Seems like a nice guy, or girl now I suppose

>Autogynephilia

He also said around 1:25-1:30min he had a bout with testicular cancer. Basic status quo treatment is removal of the affected testicle itself...

I'm thinking he lost both his nuts to that, maybe even did chemo. So his hormones would definitely be massively fucked over... Fake test while effective doesn't provide the same range as natural test. Guys like Furious Pete have complained about emotional lows and variability from not being anally consistent with injections.

Attached: 1557919004528.png (400x416, 47K)

I always liked Kroc, but I'm not a fan of supporting mental disorders.

It should be publicly shamed until it changes its ways or kills itself. I'm not a fan of RWDS, but I'll admit they could do us some good.

I would

Based

>test collapses
>with that body