Why do people make fun of Jesse as a criticism of Jeff's training style? He looks pretty damn good desu...

Why do people make fun of Jesse as a criticism of Jeff's training style? He looks pretty damn good desu. Also I know this is a blue board but ppl post censored nude pics in CBT threads every day jannies

Attached: chrome_2019-08-02_14-17-26.png (382x610, 396K)

He's natty compared to a TRT abuser like Jeff he looks like a dyel biatch
plus he's a little bit of a softie

I thought Jeff is against TRT. Am I mistaken?

He's lying obviously, he would lose so much money from viewers and supports if it ever came out that he wasn't natty

As far as I know Jeff is not his personal trainer, he probably just gives Jesse tips and allows him to train in his gym. It's Jesse's responsibility to follow through the training and diet requirements

I don't think that's true. He looks very very natty and gets upset when people accuse him, unlike scooby who dodges the question every time

Jesse was a skeleton just 2 years ago. this body is impressive for a normie like him.

Yeah, besides - why would anyone who makes their living on the internet lie?

go away jealous scooby

From what i’ve heard, Jesse is pretty limited on certain athletic activities when he was starting out due to medical conditions. He could’ve looked way better, but his progress isn’t terrible.

Are Jeff's programs actually worth running or is he good for information only? I've torrented his programs before and they look like the silliest meme shit there is. I feel like I'd be embarrassed trying to run one in public.

lmao what vid is that from

what are they like? I'm perfectly happy with my routine so I wouldn't feel compelled to bother with his.

gym sins or something like that

Behold. Week 1 of 'Athlean-X - The Original Pro Athlete Workout'

Attached: Athlean-X Week 1.png (598x747, 100K)

dyel is all about perspective, if you compare him to a body builder yeah he looks dyel
but he's natty and that's what matters, jeff's stuff is just simple proven routines it's not to become a monster

he looks like shit honestly. DYEL lax bro. I'm normally not even that judgmental but maybe its just the position he is in being around jeff all the time and his specific body type but i find it very unappealing

it's mostly conditioning by the looks of it. sounds fine if you're actually trying to be an athlete in the sense Jeff uses the word. no, professional athletes don't just do squat bench and deads. if strength is your goal, follow a strength program

>wtf why is there variety this is a joke

the dude is over 40 and bigger than most nattys who have trained 5+ years

not to mention his background in professional sports where we all know everyone is natty right ))

>a guy who lifts for 25+ years can't be bigger than people who train for 5+
are you serious? you do realize he's only 175lbs at most and 5'10, right?

>))
shut up dyel ruskie