How’s your day goin?

How’s your day goin?

Attached: 3C4D68D2-125A-4937-BFBD-8D7FA7A022D3.jpg (750x498, 130K)

if dubs reply with “yeah but ur face is pretty cum-splattable bada BING”

Based

Rolling for this guy

Imagine caring when a girl breaks up with you. Like ok? Just move on to the next one lol

"we don't have to be romantic, we could just have some fun"

If trips it HAS to happen

this

Stop talking to her

I mean just HAS to happen

This I mean

Actually this, some of the best advice I ever got was: “women: you know they make them literally everywhere, right?”

op

Yo I got the trips send the cum splattable thing lmao

muy basado

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
don’t be a faggot OP. DO IT

DELIVER OP, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

>tfw never quit by a girl

I always have to do the dirty job

My day would become perfect if you actually DO IT, FAGGOT!

Based English Second Language Poster

Nahhh i can't i really want her and we are such close friends too

>Ah. I see. I was played. Legit thought we had something but I guess you just like being a tease. W/e. You’re loss. I may not be a lot of things, rich, successful, handsome, fit, etc. but one thing I definitely am is sure of myself. And I am sure, right now, that this is a monumental loss for you. You don’t get it. I’m gonna make it. You aren’t. Big difference between us two. One of us strives to mog, the other is mogged. One fay you’ll look back and realize how shallow and vapid you are, while I continue improving on myself, never being so indignant as to say something like “romantically compatible” like wow you used big words, seems like you’re a fan of literature. If you like literature, let me recommend you some SS+GOMAD. Gotta start somewhere. Now I’m gone, good luck, but trust me sweaty, you’re ngmi.

Same bro. Sometimes you just want the bitch to leave but she won’t so you’ve gotta take matter into your own hands.

youve already lost her, dont fool yourself.

This better be someone else larping as OP

Kek what's the proper way to say it?

I hate how they break up with you, but it's like they can't even seem to just bluntly honestly say what it is. Then maybe a couple weeks or a month later when you're starting to get over it, you get the "hey" or worse "I miss you" text.

>lol didn't read
Why are guys so desperate and fragile?
Lol we all laugh at you when you are not around lol

Dumped* instead of quit

Never broken up with by a girl
t. ESL but fluent. some English details are hell

Makes more sense, thank you

Are you breaking up or trying to get together?

Win her back bro. I dated a girl for a while but wanted more options so I dumped her but after a while I found that I couldnt stop thinking about her, she found a new bf but I started orbiting her and became her “best friend” eventually the cuck bf got mad that she was having more fun hanging around me so he left and now she’s my girl again.

dawg it's over

just have fun with it on the way out

Very good. Asked out a cute Italian girl from my Muay Thai class and we're going to meet up for a date and sparring.

No guys, i am not going to say degrading stuff to her. She deserves respect so she can keep her confidence or she will have low self esteem and bang horrible guys.
I need her to know she has won and has all power over me.

This is too based to even require a dub. OP you better send this.