That """male""" nurse that lifts at the gym

>that """male""" nurse that lifts at the gym

Attached: 1432848045135.png (1219x717, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the big deal?

The PT at our neighborhood gym is a male nurse, kinesiology double major too. Nice fit dude, I invited his family over to our bbq this sunday

I'm a male nurse I don't understand

Posting boogie is like posting pitbulls on this board. You know the thread will get derailed and are just encouraging shitposting. You fucking faggot.
Also fuck boogie and fuck boogie posters
youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Attached: 1564328782984.jpg (288x264, 44K)

I've become obsessed with the anti Boogie subreddit, I almost explained it to my gf then realized it needs to be kept a secret

have sex

Boogie is actually a really nice guy. Fuck you both.

havent you got a bed pan to go change faggot

No. He's actually not.

>Boogie is actually a really nice guy.
he's a fat fuck that has abused multiple women

cant, to busy wiping asses

He just recently donated like $9k out of his pocket to charity, but ok.

Well god, i'd fucking love to. However, and i don't know if you guys know this, respectable girls don't jump on any damned dick! If i wanna have sex, well fuck, i've gotta spend 6 months building up to it or just pay a broad. Now i don't fucking know if you've ever payed a slut to bounce on your cock before but FUCK it's not fulfilling. It feels like it's not sex at all, like it's just someone sticking a damn tube in your chest and sucking you dry of any soul you had left. So, yeah, i'd just LOVE to have some real fucking sex but i can't. I can't and i'd appreciate it if you fucking retards would stop reminding me every god damn fucking minute!

Lmao I thought I was the only one
How to hide anti boogie powerlevel from gf

You can eat my ass i don't care

He didn't donate the whole 9k and he tried at every instance to get out of it. Also Soros donates to charity, it isn't a free pass to being "good"

How much have you donated to charity Cletus? Definitely not as much as boogie. He’s a better person than anyone on this pathetic board.

>and he tried at every instance to get out of it
holy kek, I need a greentext rundown here.

>That "machismo" patient who looks down on male RNs but then confides to them about being scared as fuck with whats going on when the other female RNs aren't around.

Yes, yes. I'll let you make fun of me for having a women's job all you want. Don't worry; I'll still be there to help you when you're scared to open up to the females about the upcoming surgery, your prognosis, feelings of inadequacy, etc.

Attached: Heh.jpg (236x218, 11K)

Post body

Just read r/samandtolki, there is a mega thread

Attached: ys2o6pc1rvd31.jpg (1440x2960, 1.31M)

>he tried at every instance to get out of it.
Wrong. He scheduled the charity stream on his birthday. He never tried to get out of it.

Shut up boogie

what's the deal with nurses? like damn just become a doctor, you're almost there as it is

Nurses are to doctors what the spinal cord is to the brain.

>have sex
>male nurse
Even the betamale nurses at my uni were fucking girls on the reg

useless?

The mega thread is 100% bullshit. Even if any of it were true, we all make mistakes. No one is perfect.

Dude, we get sexually harassed by patients and coworkers a lot (compared to other jobs). The 1:9 Male-To-Female Ratio in the workforce makes you look attractive as fuck to the females.

Attached: Elon Musk I Want This On A Shirt.png (565x425, 288K)

Sever your spinal cord from your brain and then tell me that.

You clearly have neither so I guess so

t. boogie

Even if it is (it isn't) his stupid ass interview with h3 (another loser) should be enough for people to dislike him

Not an argument. The megathread is filled with bullshit boogie has said or done out of context. Nothing malicious though.