How do flat feet affect lifting?

how do flat feet affect lifting?

Attached: B4A6D89D-6030-4971-9953-EDE2E823994A.jpg (640x534, 52K)

your anklea might cave in during squat which can cause knees to cave too. just pay extra attention to using tripod foot cue

First post best post

What causes this?

White genetics

According to that logic, if a single other person of another ethnicity has flat feet, then they are automatically white.

Lazy as fuck posture & allowing your ankle to totally collapse like pic related. We need to euthanize these people.

Attached: services-flat-feet.jpg (373x249, 23K)

podiatrist here, I can diagnose all your foot problems. just post images of your feet and we'll go from there.

I ahve pretty flat feet and I can't help but feel it's the worst factor I have affecting my squaat, which is otherwise beautiful. However, my flat arches cause me to lose balance a bit and affects my whole form.

On top, of that, my toes point out to the side to an abnormal amount when walking. I don't feel self-concious about it, but I'm afraid it might be harming my joints in the long wrong.

How do I fix it? Should I be stretching my exterior calf muscles? Help me bros I'm scared

Attached: when the investigation is too thorough.png (744x745, 831K)

I'm this guy:
Top-down view of the inside of my foot. If I point the toes forward any more my knees down track straight forwards without pain.

Attached: IMG_4690.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

are you a policeman?

Yes, look up how to make tripod foot and it's importance for squating (excellent info from Kabuki strength on flat feet)

>inb4 footfag fishing for spankfodder

how did your dumb ass even arrive at this "opinion"? flat feet are caused by fused bones, weak arches, injuries, and in rare cases, muscular disease. it has 0% to do with lazy posture.

ATTENTION!!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

I teach English to adults and one of my students was an ex-special needs teacher. She spent 20-something years teaching kids and many of them had flat feet.

In her experience, there is a simpel technique that always helped and fixed it (and she said it could work for adults as well).
Throw a bunch of lego pieces or pegs or something small that you can pick up with your toes on the floor and then try picking them up. Do this for 30minutes a day and it may improve.

I know I asked her about adults (want to try it with my gf) but I don't remember what she had said, but I think she was optimistic.

Attached: 1562817924359.jpg (1200x1716, 282K)

looks pretty fucking standard, breh. maybe your feet point slightly more outward because your flat-footedness distributes more weight along the arch of your foot than is normal.

wasted digits.
it probly means great-grandma was a favorite slave.

> crypto-podiaophile

Under fucking rated

literally just run barefoot if you have any place in your life that isn't infested with bits of glass and flesh eating bacteria

Also connective tissue disorders, which probably is the most scary possibility. Nobody wants their aorta to explode while diddly.