I'm 20 and going bald

It's going fast :( what do I do? Any other balding/bald anons here?

Attached: D9A7180F-9986-4133-86B1-9A4A4D69B03B-1411-000004D27849B301.jpg (800x600, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udd3UvUhldc&t=317s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no my hair is great lol

Depends on how far along you are. If you're thinning you can still a few different styles. If you're full-on Costanza then it's best to just shave it.

it's thinning rapidly, norwood 2 i'd say, was thinking of getting rogaine, scared of trying propecia

>174cm
>decent jawline
>family has history of never going bald
>fit,runner and with a good portion of muscle
>excelent grades in my school back in my day
>going to uni to study in my field
but:
[spoiler]>i'm a spic/latin american
[/spoiler]I never had a chance.

Attached: 1564617860419.png (452x710, 363K)

I've lost quite a bit of hair but just on my right side, you can easily see through it..will it start happening on the other side too?

>tfw approaching nw 2 and acne due to minox

Attached: 5516FB23-7F69-4B26-86DC-4A310D2DD58B.jpg (586x719, 375K)

you fucking idiot, thats natural recession. dont panic.

OP, try finasteride if you want, but be very aware of any changes in your body. neurosteroids are nothing to fuck with. most people dont get sides and people that do generally dont have them permanently but the chance is there. if you get sides they can go away after a week or two. and sides can happen at any point in time.

How fucked am I?

Attached: IMG_20190803_025111.jpg (1041x1452, 252K)

1 month on minox + fina

Attached: 21 de junho2019.jpg (960x1280, 156K)

2 months on minox + fina.

Do you guys think those thin new hairs will thicken like the rest?

Attached: 30 de julho 2019.jpg (960x1280, 116K)

eventually, yes. they will be vellus for a while and then turn terminal then probably another shedding afterwards. i dont recommend minoxidil at all though. fin and derma rolling and nizoral

>i dont recommend minoxidil at all though

Why? I never understood what nizoral does. I actually used it on my first month but i didn't bought another once since then.

Topical Finasteride, it effects your scalp's dht levels more than your serum levels. The opposite of oral Fin. Serum levels being what you would want to maintain and scalp levels being what leads to baldness. Putting it on every other day or every three days, is enough to maintain my hair, and keep my dht levels in the normal range.

its too much man. and if you are trying to date someone its kind of a deal breaker for most women to be honest with you. twice a day for dark bags reduced collagen to me just isnt worth it. you do you though man. it personally made me feel very bad when i would apply it.

nizoral or specifically ketoconazole reduces dht on the scalp, as well as cleaning the scalp so it fosters a good environment for new hairs. twice a week, once a week if you have a sensitive scalp.

From my undestanding, those new hairs just grew because of the increased blood flow from minox. If i stop using it they would fall, right? I'm just trying to keep my hair for a year or 2 until i save up money to go to turkey for a fue transplant.

i dont know man, i dont want to confirm or deny that, but you will lose all of your gains on min once you stop. turkey transplants are a gamble my guy. as someone who only recently got over the psychosis involved with worrying about being bald im strongly going to suggest that you should just shave once it comes to that point. please dont do it. you may have hair but you will never be able to get away from the thought that people can tell its a transplant and you personally will feel weird about it. just saying. i think finasteride can buy a lot of time and can actually reverse hair loss in fringe cases but man, like i said, neurosteroids are scary things to fuck with. i just think its better psychologically and socially to embrace it when its time to shave.

shave your head
get very fit
dress better
beard if you can

thats it man. best of luck in whatever decision you go with

Thanks man. I'll consider that.

>derma rolling
I bought a derma pen the other day. Do I use it at my temples at the point of recession, or all over my scalp?

Go to turkey and have a hair transplant.

Attached: IMG_20190803_053201.jpg (3880x3890, 2.6M)

It's fucking over for me lads
I'm shaving

Attached: IMG_20190802_233307.jpg (1853x1665, 687K)

yeah, OP here, it's what happened to me, one side will recede more than the other, I'm content with a receded hairline but the problem is, it doesn't stop, and the hair doesn't stay thick, eventually the top of your head will thin out rapidly along with the recession which is where my hair is at right now. sucks man..

but then they'd put me on finasteride anyway, a transplant is pointless otherwise. and finasteride fucks with your brain and your body so i'm hesitant.

Copelets use minox or fin.
If you're balding this early chances are you're gonna grow a decent beard soon after.
Get fit, cut your hair short, grow a beard if you can. Manly as fuck.
This is what men have been doing since time immemorial.

use it wherever you want hair to grow. i use mine on the hairline and wherever my hair is thinning twice a week. make sure to sterilize with rubbing alcohol after each use.

What needle size are you using?

Fuck that , I want to be happy with myself, and that will make me happy

im this dude

Poorfag can't do a hair transplant

what?

Jow Forums discussing fitness
>pic of guys fighting
Jow Forums discussing hairloss
>pic of roundtable UN meeting

true happiness will only come with acceptance.
if you keep fighting your baldness, you will never be truly happy.

Having a full head of hair is what will make me happy, I know I got a good face and good Frame height.

Regredlss of what will happen it will make me happy

I'll fight and fight and fight.

Till I beat this bitch

And no one gon stop me

Anyone tried derma rolling?

STOP BALDING! - Regrow Hair Naturally with Dermaroller! Real 9 Month Results
youtube.com/watch?v=udd3UvUhldc&t=317s

Basic concept being the damage eliciting a recovery response which also stimulates hair growth.

Attached: 1563837309081.jpg (1848x1252, 172K)

Such a sad pov

Having a full head of hair is not in your future. If you already have a good face, why worry? You should be happy because of your accomplishments (i.e. lifting and living Jow Forums)

Lmao. Someday you’ll give up. You can’t fight male pattern baldness.

Sad is paying (them) money for some weak attempt at fighting what is inevitable.

that's nw1 autistic fuck

what about impotence that doesn't go away, brain fog, etc.? and if you're going to get a hair transplant then you might as well just start taking finasteride instead, you'll get most of your natural hair back with that alone, and it wont look like shit

wise words from dubs-san

Cause I'm in for the full package kiddo.

Everything matters, I'll be the best version of myself , just because you lack the money/motivation to fight it, doesn't mean I do.

Not him but you should do 1.5mm once a week or 2.

From a defeatist cuck

Rare side affects, most dudes I know that had HT look and feel great.

If having a chance to you means race-mixing then you might be a spic but you are spiritually a nigger.

>the best version of yourself HAS to have hair
>the best version of yourself HAS to have things
This is an illusion. Happiness comes from within, from the work you do and the accomplishments you make. From the people you love.
Having hair won’t make you the best you can be.

It’s only defeat because you choose to think of it that way.
I went bald early and started liftan. I made the best of something that isn’t even a battle. It’s just pattern baldness, dude. Defeat didn’t happen to me. Defeat comes to the man that got tired of taking pills or rubbing oil on his scalp, and finally decides to let go.

It’s sad seeing so many young men wanting to look good deny one of nature’s manliest looks

Baldfag, here. Here's how it began for me. Around maybe age 18-19 I started to notice just a little bit more hair coming out than a non-baldlet might expect to see on their comb.
Around age 20 I lost it at the front and sides almost all at once. I'd be in the shower and look at my hands and they'd be covered in hair.
That is not the pace of the rest of your baldness. Once that is all gone it slows down again but it's a little bit faster than before.
Most people will still have decent top coverage at age 30 and in your early 30s you can expect it to be thin enough where you'll want to buzz or shave.

Fuck all nw1s/2s in this thread. Nobody's looking at your fucking hair, ever. It looks normal.
t. Norwood 7 Costanza at 20

The situation a lot of young 21st century baldlets will find themselves in is they're ferret-faced. Maxfac deformity.
So they don't have a Bruce Willis future ahead of them they have an ayy lmao future ahead of them.
So, though I chose to just go bald myself, I would say it is not irrational to use minox and fin but user should DO THEIR HOMEWORK on both.
I'd also recommend they mew and pray it works and that they seek to get married ASAP.

Bruh you're a fucking spaZzing, sorry.

I'll enjoy a full head of hair, no matter what.

Your baldie talk won't convince me

Mewing doesn't work if you're over 18.

Jaw surgery is great though

Rip my nigga

I can believe that but the whole foundation of the mewing story is that he noticed it happening to his dental nurses who would have all been over 18.
Yeah, user should get whatever legit treatments are available to him.

It's B's,he probably paid them for jaw surgery/braces etc.

Works amazing on kids though

I’ll just wait then.
Unless you’re genetically predisposed to having full luscious locks,
Believe me. It’ll happen to >(you)

We'll wait and see.

Thanks fuck I work my ass off and my parents have houses to rent out.

Just shave/buzz your head. The sooner you accept it and take that hair off the sooner you can accept it and move on.

Unless you have a funky skull shape, then you're fucked.

rip

Go skinhead

guess ill have to if things don't change

Attached: EB62DDD4-4030-4A76-A4EF-2DDAD361CAC7-539-0000006C6BEC5C59.jpg (408x612, 30K)

everyday I grow weaker

Attached: 1564514631057.jpg (1122x2208, 369K)

it's buzzing time, friend.

Attached: F678D07A-02DC-4698-AF91-65CE842FEC23-1887-0000057B981C7B54.jpg (205x246, 13K)

My journey

Attached: 20190330_130825.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

Attached: 11161.jpg (1440x1920, 244K)

Become a man and shave it or buzz it. Hair styles are for faggots.

Attached: 20190330_130925.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

Attached: 20180917_180431.jpg (2592x1944, 1.28M)

Attached: 27875.jpg (1944x2592, 625K)

Attached: 20181024_192515.jpg (2592x1944, 1M)

Attached: 20190102_182455.jpg (1936x1936, 1.02M)

Attached: 20190405_183619.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

No fin. Only min.

Attached: 20190802_235919.jpg (1027x1370, 561K)

on propecia?

that is genuinely a great transplant from what i can see, nice

Hahahahaha losing it at year 20 is hard user good luck. If you were like super late 20s it’s alright but 20 years old? Good luck. Better have a sick bod and a dank beard game.
Losing your hair in your teen years and like 20-25 is just... really bad
People aren’t mature enough or less shallow at those ages. Usually past 25 everyone has a mature realization and moves on from giving a shit about that. But 20? My duuuuuewwwddeee
Good luck man

I've been balding since 18, buzzing it since 20. I never stood a chance

Anyone know if red light therapy is good? It works by having the red light of exact wavelengths excite one of your mitochondrial molecules, making it more effective and promoting growth in all types of tissue. It's used for hair too, the technology is old but LEDS have made it recently affordable, and there's no question if it works in general since it's used in surgery for wound healing.

If you can see it it's not a great transplant

It's way past buzzing time frend.

protip: everyone always sees it. it's kind of like a copebeard or manlets wearing thick soles. people know but you still objectively look better.

??? It's very clearly a hair transplant, and not a very good one as the hairline looks plugged af. The density seems ok though.

Pic related is an example of a great hair transplant

Attached: images (6).jpg (265x190, 10K)

Holy fuck you saved yourself big time, incredible

Can tell if you know what to look for as the hairline is a bit too uniform for a caucasian but thats nitpicking cos this is fucking miles better than staying bald.

Share some info. Where was it done, how much did it cost. How long did it take to go from post surgery awful to looking like a human again? What regime did you have afterwards in terms of supplements, minox etc. What happens if the bits they didnt do keep thinning out?

Buzz it down

Shave all, grow beard and acquire aesthetics
And user, learn to wear caps matching your style
You were meant to be bald, embrace your destiny and fuckin move on

Unless you have the type of balding where it's just at your peaks, a hair transplant is not an option, as it's just moving hair around, not creating extra hair.

Then the only option is to bald with some dignity and shave it off instread of trying to hide it which will just make you more insecure about it and cause people to make jokes about it etc.

Finasteride can help slow the process down, but fucks with your hormones. I had less morning wood, less mood for sex, and brain fog because of it. Not worth it for me.

Right now there really isn't any good remedy for it. So it's best to just accept it, keep in great shape and move on.

Some girls won't like it, others wont give a shit as long as you're confident and fun to be around.

I don't have any trouble getting dates with a shaven head, so theres that.

T. someone who also balded at an early age.

Attached: 1405865353819.gif (420x594, 442K)

>Nobody's looking at your fucking hair
not true

If you have balding outside of the usual mpb area theres something else wrong and you need tobstart getting tested for deficiencies, hormones etc

Not true if you do this at top tier doctor

I dont know anything about this but Tosh.O was losing his shit and suddenly has thick flowing locks. Look up whatever the fuck he did. I hope it wasnt expensive as fuck, he is on tv and shit you know.

Are those transplants legit or are they low quality tier?

this is only true if you have facial/skull shape suitable for balding. but so many anons look like freaks without hair and will be condemned to a lifetime of being incel without hair

Lmao RIP genelet.

What is a "copebeard"? Is it when you're growing a beard to hide your chin due to insecurity?

mfw almost all of my friends are going bald

Attached: 1553898923126.jpg (640x357, 29K)

It's sad to see, especially when I don't see them irl for a year or so

You must be 40+ grandpa. It's okay to be balding that age.

Learn to read, I said outside of your peaks, so on the back and top of your head instead of just the front.

Those are all normal mpb areas, but not all men bald like that.

Even those people will look worse with a comb over than with a properly shaved head

You can get red light wavelengths from the sun in the very early morning hours and at sundown FYI.