Entering first relationship with Jow Forums girl (fattest ass squats can produce)...

Entering first relationship with Jow Forums girl (fattest ass squats can produce). Usually in relationships with women who don't lift that often or have daily, active hobbies(rock-climbing, swimming),
what should I expect in this new territory for short and long-term?

Attached: squat.jpg (525x656, 42K)

depends if you like to be managed or not

Higher than average testosterone levels.

I wish meg would suffocate me to death between her as cheeks

imagine haha

Attached: 1562824145310.jpg (990x742, 79K)

Extend yoru gym routine(getting ready, working out) by 2 hrs

Attached: 1512065664323.jpg (206x325, 13K)

Seriously? I already put in 2 hours a day factoring in commute/stretch/cardio.

It's the dude who just works out biceps and does the bench press. Also showers? Fuck showers! Fuck showers in the PUSSY!!!

Attached: sn1.png (327x255, 101K)

ryan gosling screaming.png

Attached: sniffffffff.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

If you stop lifting, she will leave you.

good place to ask

Lifting with gf can be cool, it's a good way to get some tensions out by sweating and sharing that endorphine high together.
I wouldn't recommend making tandem workout systematic though. Sometimes working out is also a relief window of you with yourself, and is wht makes the gym enjoyable in another than team sports. It may well be the same for your gf. Just have the balls to explain it to her so she doesn't interpret you wanting to work out by yourself now and then as a "cold shoulder" move.

Literally whats the point of lifting as a female, the max youll get after a decade of lifting is 1/2/2/2 for 1 rep lol

Asked a girl out last night.

Got rejected.

Sorry to hear that.
Keep at it, you'll be fine.

hnnnnng I wish I had me a lifting qt gf

I got a nice qt gf and then once we started dating she quit going to the gym altogether and she basically refuses to do so

It pisses me off and she keeps fucking saying shit like "if I dont go to the gym and get fat are you still going to love me"
Ever since she quit going to the gym her sex drive has gone down, and im over here horny all the damn time

idk what to do lads

Dump her ass. If your not attracted to her anymore then you dont have to stay with her. Its her choice to be a fat ass

you are QWEEN, let no man bring you down, babygirl. You should go eat some rocky road ice cream and watch the office tonight, my treat.

honestly boys having had gym gfs and a non gym gfs I prefer the non gym gf. I'd rather have a gf that gets fit from hiking or tennis or something. working out is the perfect time to be apart and doing everything together is just beta. different interests are a good thing.

Agreed. Honestly having spent so much time with my gf, i'm starting to think you should spend a MAX of like 5-6 hours a day with your gf aside if you are sleeping together.

eh its pretty nice. My experience

>get to the gym.
>she goes and does her own routine I do mine. except when I want to workout abs. We do that together.
>meet up for cardio.
>go home.

Maybe i'm an autist but i go to the gym to destress and keep /fit. She understands this and is cool with leaving me alone for the most part. + bjs after the shower when you get home are fucking great.

Attached: ok.jpg (800x698, 45K)

What's the point of even lifting as an average male, you'll never even get half of a world class powerlifter's stats lmao

Agreed. Working out is a solo exercise and it's nice to spend that time with the boys.

She likes to make it clear we're together as well and I hate any displays of affection in front of the gymcels.

>Be going to the gym for years
>Few friends i would talk to during workouts
>Great gym. Love it
>
>
>Girlfriend joins.
>She gets 50 new facebook friends.
>Everyone refers to me as her boyfriend now even though I've been at the gym for years
>Turns out the gym has socials and trips I didn't know about
>Invited now. Clearly as my gf's +1
>Kinda resent them.

Maybe I'm autistic but I was completely oblivious to so much before. I wasn't disliked in anyway I just was a nobody. The whole Normie shit is very real.

Attached: 1350405675978.jpg (252x335, 11K)

she's gonna leave you

Not if he leaves her first you gymcel

Shes gonna leave you for a random gymmaxxed chad.

Somebody post the megsqats pasta

oh you know what to do..