How does weed affect muscle growth?

How does weed affect muscle growth?

Attached: China.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28395129
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it lowers appetite over time and test

that guy on the pushbike who nearly makes it

It doesn’t,anecdotal but my best dtoner buddy growing up had the biggest natty muscles ive ever seen IRL. He was a 5ft8 manlet though but still

this is true, goes against conventional wisdom but I always found it really easy to lise weight when I was smoking 24/7. Also when you stop smoking your appetite is nonexistent gor a good month. I never quit weed without losing 10lb by 1-2 months sober

THC Reduces REM sleep

Reduces test.

Always found it improved appetite and in real terms I gained weight. Cancer patients sure seem to think it helps with appetite too. I find weed if anything tends to regulate weight.

Great for bulking, ate 7 ribceye steaks rn and still hungry. Too much brain fog tho

>makes you lazy, complacent and eventually retarded
>fucks with your REM sleep
>destroys your lungs
>smells like shit
>lowers T
>degenerate subculture
Dude weed lmao.

Attached: 1564757653985.jpg (611x727, 275K)

how could a man possibly escape when death is literally chasing him?

I don't know I've never tried weed. I tried coke though on a business trip to London. That shit made me so sick I threw up like ten times that evening and swore never to take any drugs ever again. I also quit drinking that day, and I think it was a good thing.

>tfw hitting an oil pen Every hour I'm not in the gym or at work
>tfw also taking rad140 and mk677
>tfw I have been eating like a motherfucker putting on nearly 15 pounds in 8 weeks
>tfw I plan on kicking pot and the sarms all at once

Am I going to lose all of my gains? I only allow myself to binge eat clean anabolic food like sweet potatoes, chicken, cottage cheese salads, eggs, and protein yogurts when I'm stoned which makes me believe the majority of the weight I've put on with this cycle is lean muscle mass

Attached: 1536878796443.jpg (480x480, 16K)

I mean...there's probably a reason as to why weed is illegal. You know...loss of memory, loss of motivation and stuff. That thing can't possibly be healthy.

What if you vape it with no smoke?

The same things happen with similar use of alcohol, though. Same with cigarettes, which literally just give you cancer.

Which is why you shouldn't smoke or drink either. I live in Burgundy and I know the wine here is the best in the world. Yet I don't drink. At all. It's a small price to pay for perfect health if you want my opinion. And don't get me started on cigs. Everybody here in France smokes. It's disgusting.

Attached: ef164f6829404b6e7dd6c8e62418180a.jpg (1024x623, 200K)

True that they are unhealthy, but you said 'there is a reason as to why weed is illegal'

judging on how brutally executed he was by that post, id say death wanted him the most.

It kills motivation and will cause you to skip gym days.

It doesn't. Ignore the moralfags. They're same types of people who would unironically wear fedoras.

>it lowers appetite over time
That's a meme, I've been smoking regularly for over 10 years and I still have an absurd appetite.

It also doesn't lower test. See:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28395129
"Serum testosterone concentrations were higher in men with more recent marijuana use."

/thread,anti drug spergs will question ur source or some shit

When I smoked, I ate basically nothing. I lost 10lbs in 6 months, from 182 to 172 at 6'1. I looked like a spooky skele. It also made my procrastination worse and I stopped doing literally everything, including lifting.

I think for some people it could be a great thing, but for me, it just made everything worse haha