Citalopram

im suffering from depression and ocd. this is what my doctor shilled me. should i take it or am i getting baited by ((them))

Attached: 12183343.jpg (640x846, 100K)

Along with its enantiomeric form (escitalopram), citalopram is probably the best supported antidepressant in terms of actual results.
That said, fix your diet, start exercising regularly, fix your sleep schedule, and spend time with people. You've clearly already fallen for (((their))) tricks if you need drugs to feel normal.

Andrew?

>fix your diet, start exercising regularly, fix your sleep schedule, and spend time with people.
i do all this and it doesnt help at all

your doctor is probably right. Depression is a well documented thing. It's believed to be genetic. There is no cure. Also why would the Jews who supposedly control the universe want you to believe that you are depressed when you aren't? None of this makes any sense to me.

Take your fucking pills dumbass

I've never taken meds for my ocd and I'm fine. But then again I do spend hours a day giving into my compulsions, have no friends or family, can't hold a job, and live a wildly unfulfilling life.

Yeah dude that sounds totally fine.

op here. you are me user. how are you fine exactly. what is our endgame

depression is a meme. pills are for the weak.
evaluate the cause of your depression and work to fix it
everything else is just taking drugs to escape your shitty life.

Bullshit. You're either lying about doing all those things or you take some kind of drug regularly

Based stroke poster.

Jump on hrt sad faggot

i took cocaine and alcohol for a long time because i did above and it didnt fix anything as i said. now im left more justed because of withdrawals but im not bullshitting. muh just be a normalfag and u will be good. stop this meme already

bait

I like to justify my continued suffering as punishment for being a failure in life. It makes sense in my mind at least.

>punishment for being a failure in life.
how exactly is being born with ocd our fault? i did what you did until i realised its not my fault for fucking up. im just the product of my genetics, enviroment and education.

hurrrrrrr we live in a world of material prosperity that is far beyond what any human experienced in 10000 years,
im sure my unhappiness isnt mental at all oh no
clown

I took it when I had depression. It killed my libido and made me cry a lot. I stopped taking it after a few months and adopted a similar mindset as

>material prosperity
>what is dopamine stimulus overload
cave mens were 100% more happy than any of us you fucking brainlet. neck yourself

nice user
depression and suicide correlates with wealth
the richer the country the more depressed people and more suicides generally
why?
because people have more time to invent problems
go make yourself busy, you wont have time to be depressed
find purpose real purpose, wealth means fuck all if you top yourself
not u user for the other "depressed" ones

>I took two strong and dangerous substances for a long time
>should i take this medication for my permanently broken mind?
Jesus dude, just take the antidepressants

Maybe if I had done things differently in the past, I wouldnt be such a sad fuck today. Either way I'm too far gone now. I'll just accept my fate and slowly wither away.

based
only right answer

You can use them as a springboard, like anti-biotics to help you out of a depressive pit. It's what I've been doing, along with diet and exercise, and I'm already starting to feel as much like a sad fuck anymore. Also have noticed generally less boners though, but in my case I guess that's not really the worst fate, just means less time spent jacking off.

not as much*, fuck it's been a long day bros

nice feet

You know what kills libido more than meds? Being depressed

>51840213
have sex, virgin

Attached: maymem.jpg (720x711, 34K)

It's the first line treatment for both, so s/he is following standard of care protocols. I feel like SSRIs and other psychotropics do not solve the actual problem. Plus it's been shown that going on a walk is more effective at ameliorating depression than an SSRI.

What the underlying problem is, is a disconnect from sensation and judgement of yourself and others.

>being baited by jew pills.
Do meditation. It's free so no jew steals the shekels out of your pocket.

they can help curb symptoms if these things are adversely affecting his life and health. But, I agree that he should be working on cognitive behavioral therapy in conjunction with meds and a healthy lifestyle.

with those 3 things in check, the prospects are bright.

I was taking it when I lost my virginity at Wellesley College that lovely autumn night in November of 2016.

My dick didn’t work.

Don’t do it bro. Ever since I’ve got off it my dick’s been fine. It lowers your sex drive. Try something else or see a therapist.

Sorry to highjack your thread OP but...
I've been diagnosed with ADHD in only two sessions with my therapist and he prescribed me Ritalin. I'm starting with a 5-10mg dosage. Any anons care to share their experience?Also, any tips on how to implement it without being fully dependent?

Attached: 1559416104276.jpg (1095x1600, 269K)

Hurt my heart, but works decent. Stims work for 80% of people. You will be dependent on them, because they vastly improve quality of life.

Don't ever take ssri, I took it and my mind became clouded and emotionless and shit.
Took it for a month and it still feels like I'm recovering.

Do this more, especially the socialization part. As for the antidepressant, they do work, I was on one for about six months and didn't have many problems. But if you think it's affecting you negatively and making you think strange, suicidal thoughts, get the fuck off it immediately and switch to something else. Not kidding, that type of shit is how school shooters get their motivation a lot of the time. But if it's an antidepressant that works for you that won't be an issue. With how intimately antidepressants work with the brain's cells and chemistry, you have to find the specific antidepressant that works for you.
Also stop posting whores, you stupid fucking cumbrain.

Attached: 1562352700822.jpg (800x538, 34K)

I have no experience with Citalopram, but I take 50mg of zoloft (another ssri) everyday for anxiety and I have had no noticeable side effects (my dick works just fine if not better than before because I'm no longer constantly on edge and tense). Just be open-minded (don't expect it not to work). If you have to expect anything, expect it to work and it just might. Ignore anyone who tells you to just pull yourself up by your bootstraps, that argument is bad in every possible circumstance. Hope this is somewhat helpful