Reminder that losing weight is literally impossible

Reminder that losing weight is literally impossible
once you're fat, you're fat for life

Attached: lmao.png (833x751, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-research-confirms-long-term-weight-loss-almost-impossible-1.2663585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: c.png (771x359, 36K)

How does this research explain the millions of people who have lost weight by diet and exercise?

Friendly reminder that this is a shilled post, and to sage in the field when posting.
Ya’ll have a nice day and keep getting Jow Forums anons. We’re all going to make it.

Attached: D8173DBC-AAE1-46EE-8316-23E644A39C70.png (1726x1238, 3.76M)

>how does this research explain this astronomically rare exception
easy, they are the 1% and the millions of people who failed to recover are the 99%
for every person who went from fat to thin there's a hundred more that couldn't because for most it is biologically impossible

they weren't part of the study, so you must be wrong

Attached: 1520484725393.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Attached: lel.png (744x168, 24K)

so its literally impossible but some people did it anyway? cool

Attached: 1560171165327.jpg (398x500, 44K)

Amusing, because intermittent fasting will shrink your stomach just as well. It's just Jews wanting to sell expensive surgeries to fatties

Yes user, just as some people happen to be born with both sets of sex organs, some people can permanently lose weight
freaks of nature exist

yes goy- *cough* *cough* ahem... yes guys never try to improve

Attached: 1435476034253.jpg (600x693, 45K)

>anti science retard is from Jow Forums
go figure

Attached: n.png (1250x736, 1.07M)

Alex Hall (inb4 internet celebrity hurr durr, I loved BEN Drowned fuck off) lost like 70 lbs and got down to 220 in roughly a year and seems to have been keeping it off since 2015

he motivated me to write my own creepypasta but he cant motivate me to lose weight, so I just waste time lurking on Jow Forums and learning about unnecessary shit that ill never put into practice like deadlift form and GOMAD

[spoiler]why cant i get motivated to lose weight bro[/spoiler]

Attached: 12190969_982812405095537_7308580234818717268_n.jpg (797x775, 79K)

you can clearly see in his face that he's predisposed to being thin
an anomaly is not the average person, user

What percentage of those people actually followed their medical advice, though? Most obese fucks I know have been told by their doctors that they need to change their diet and start exercising, but they never fucking do it.

Just because not many people succeed doesn't mean that it's "nearly impossible", and framing it this way is seriously damaging to society.

>Jews wanting to sell expensive surgeries to fatties
that too

Attached: surgeries.jpg (1238x382, 72K)

Maybe it's the Jewish blood speaking in me, but people thinking it's impossible is a good thing. Then I can feel more accomplished for having defeated my own obesity.

eating less scientifically causes your body to store more fat, you can never eat like a normal person once you've resorted to weight loss

Attached: no escape.png (914x503, 47K)

Subtle, user

my dad lost a good 30-40 pounds
git gud

Even Boogie is looking better these days

t. Sample size of “My 600 Pound Life” contestants

The problem is that most obese people don't eat like "normal people", that's how they became obese in the first place. I'm speaking from experience.

I've lost over 40 pounds of body fat by using calorie restriction, regular weight lifting and cardio. My diet is pretty "normal". I eat a small breakfast, and two well balanced meals during the day. This is what should be normal.

Woah eating less makes you gain weight.....

Yeah that's why when you get to that kind of weight you need to start fasting until your body gets used to it. And don't rebound by eating the same crap you were eating before. Either that or do the opposite and work out hard to build muscle on top of the fat so you are burning more.
Of course these money grubbing companies hate the idea of fasting especially, as it basically has you spending no money at all. It's completely free. None of them will ever endorse a diet like that.

No you didn't, losing weight is impossible. You actually gained weight.

that actually describes it perfectly.... people go on diets for like 10 days, not even long enough for their bodies to adjust, let alone burn much fat, then they go right back to normal ultra-fattening foods which they just primed their bodies to soak up like a sponge.

Retard, the rats were eating a normal and healthy diet
The eat less group simply ate less then returned to the normal diet
These were all normal rats. If cico were real, they would've lost weight, yet they didn't
Because eating less destroys your metabolism.
If you're fat and you try to lose weight, you'll end up eating a max of 10k calories the rest of your life because any more will cause you to balloon right back up

Meant 1k not 10k lmao

are you obese or something?

Calorie restriction destroys your metabolism yeah. Fasting actually helps though, it won't put your body in a state of constant fake hunger and you will get used to it. You will actually burn fat during that time while you are fasting for 2-3 days. However very few people want to endorse that kind of diet because you can't make money of it it as easily. Calorie restriction diets and fad shit are huge money makers and it's destroying lives.

I made it to 115kg once and 70kg not so long ago, now at 83kg.

almost 2 years and going, I'll disappear from this gay ass earth whether you like it or not, 1 pound at a time.

also, pic is some months old. I'm 142 now.

Attached: changes2b.jpg (1783x1118, 464K)

He is. He's a coping fatfuck who wants some magic method instead of "eat less you fucking fatass".

Wow I bet your face looks utterly hideous from the loose skin

nice try, but I ain't posting my face on this incel board

>Lying on Jow Forums
Sweetie...

what do you think I'm lying about exactly?

Awesome weight loss but bro you gotta lift. Do a cycle and put some muscle on please. But still, losing the weight is important

Good job man! Keep it up!

At my fattest I was 251 pounds. Not even four months after seeing how much I initially weighed I had dropped significantly down to 183. Any one could fucking lose fat, it's not that hard.

>What percentage of those people actually followed their medical advice, though? Most obese fucks I know have been told by their doctors that they need to change their diet and start exercising, but they never fucking do it.
Supposedly going from obese to normal and maintain normal is like trying to live the rest of your life on hunger strike. You aren't "actually" starving, but the hunger pains act as if you were.

>be me
>get up to 335 lbs
>have a bunch of minor heart attacks
>get winded walking 20yrs accross my apartment
>start getting serious about health
>starting eating smaller portions and cutting out things like soda
>walk more and dont sit around on my fat ass all day
>2years later down 150lbs
>4yrs later sitting at a nice 198
oh ok sure you're fat for life... if you're a lazy fat excuse making bitch that doesnt even try or eats 1 less ding dong and goes I TRIED TO HARD!~ fuck you faggots pushing this fat for life lie....lazy wastes of resources

This. Look around you, in the western world (depending on where in it that you live) the vast majority of people are at least overweight, and then a large percentage of them are obese. None of them want to actually be like this, and I'd wager most of them have made some weak ass attempt at losing the weight, then realised it takes more willpower and discipline than they have (willpower and discipline are in short supply in this day and age) and so they quickly fall back into old habits. The people you see online posting their fat befores and lean afters are just a drop in the ocean, Joe Public will never succeed.

The slower metavolism trap is real but can be avoided.
Just do IF and ideally also keto. Fasting in general helps with metabolism even though it seems counterintuitive.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 48K)

I don't know who you're shilling for, but it's not gonna work.

Attached: 1420039596871.png (489x328, 339K)

don't bother explaining why or anything, we'll all take your word for it coz you're such a swell guy

>For psychologist Traci Mann
> psychologist
Impressive, very nice study.

Attached: Space Battleship Yamato (73).png (1440x1080, 1.42M)

>it's literally impossible for me to lose weight
>by: some fat piece of shit

Attached: 1539995008547.jpg (495x495, 34K)

The studies are flawed but they do point to it being statistically very very low, even with lax metrics like only 30 lbs lost. I did from 300 at 5'6 formless basedboy to 140 with advanced level lifts but it took a long time and a lot of up and down loss/gain. To the point where I've probably lost 300 lbs overall. Obesity is like a disease that you have manage forever than a one off state you can just fix all at once.

What a load of bullshit, I used to be fat as fuck but then I stopped chugging litres of soda and snacking 24/7. I've been skinny for years now and I've actually struggled to put weight on since I've been lifting, this is the ultimate cope

Let me explain this cope research
>be fat fuck
>fat as fuck
>one day decide to stop been fat as fuck
>try meme zero fat diet for 2 weeks
>make no progress so give up
>publish meme results as cope

And I'm not the only one, theres a ridiculous amount of former fatties here. Actually most of the seriously swole guys on Jow Forums who I'm mirin hard started out fat

So, eating less breaks the laws of physics, this is big news!

What it says
>the method failed 99% of people
What it really means
>99% of people failed the method

>less than a 1% chance of reattaining and maintaining a healthy body weight
And? All this proves is that the average normie has weak willpower. The average man also doesn't have 16" or bigger biceps, that doesn't mean they're impossible to get, it just means the vast majority never work towards it

Oh stfu with this fatty cope.
I was bulimic for 7 years and reached a weight of 140kg because of it. I literally had a disease that cause me to binge eat like crazy.
And guess what? I lost weight and recovered. It was fucking hard and it didn't happen overnight but if I can do it so can you, lazy fucking retard.
I know that losing weight can seem impossible but it really isn't. Get your shit together.

Okay fatass. Maybe a Jew, either way, go to the fucking gym.

>only 1% can do it
That just motivates even more

Because someone who's weak enough to get obese is weal enough to fuck up all his progress

>Lack of willpower.

people get obese because their whole life is indulgence
they do what they want when they want
that's also why they're so reluctant to change, because why change when you get everything you want?

this is my opinion

you really should kill yourself, the proper punishment would be by eating, so I suggest you eat lead.

>You aren't "actually" starving, but the hunger pains act as if you were.
that goes away after the first year or two.

Your feelings cannot avoid the scientific facts

Reminder to report all clickbait articles and literally who twitter threads

Just stop eating bro. You think those kids in Burkina Faso will get fat if they stop eating?

Why is my obese father losing weights since he follow a diet prescribed by his doctor then? (he loses 1kg by weeks on average)

correct and wisdompilled

The title of this article is inacurate but what he says is true to a extent, it's a constant war with your body so you don't binge eat and get fat again.
>t. /fat/zen who is making a decent progress losing weight

>Eating zero calories somehow isn't calorie restriction

I'd say only 1% of people are actually doing it properly though. How many of the 100 are actually following a proper diet instead of a retarded fad diet ?

Im one of the 1%, went from 19yo 100kg 5'9 to 20yo 70KG 5'11 (I swear my growth spurt started as soon as lost weight). kept it off at 22 now.

Just eat less you fat fuck, if you had any sense of shame then that’s what you would feel every time you look into a mirror. Stop thinking it’s alright to be a disgusting slob, losing weight is easy if you actually wanted to do it

Kek

Losing weight is easy, keeping it off is hard. Its very easy for people to collapse back into bad habits after a plateau or a high calorie holiday.

This is a coorporate lie, whoever says it's "only the 1% that can lose weight" is a retard, the only reason only the 1% shows results is because they don't go eating mukbangs and footlongs after like two days of fasting. "Never improve, just keep eating", it's a decision made well into the early 90s and onward, because fast food chains realised how easy it is to capitalise off of the morbidly obese and obsessed foodies. The cup sizes for soda also support this, seeing as the obesity crisis is most apparent in America, a medium size there is the large size in Europe, the extra large sizes are like 5 drinks in one, drinking an "american sized" pepsi drink would ultimately give you 5 days worth of sugar in your system. That's how America works, they capitalize off the weak, they start from children by giving them toys with their meals, to release dopamine, make them addicted, and then they wonder how it got this bad when they grow up. It's all set up by the major coorporations, they make the average citizen stupid and lazy so they'll continue to buy their products.

Fight back, don't give in.

Attached: 1564195244197.jpg (750x923, 165K)

>used to be 40lbs+ heavier than I am now
>lost ~60-70lbs years ago
>put on some muscle instead
>maintaining 195-200lbs for years now only fluctuate when bulking in winter or cutting for summer but even then only a few % of bodyfat change

I guess I am part of the 1% then... who wouldve thought. and all it took was to not eat like a fucking idiot and be more active. I can still eat a ton of food and dont have to restrict what I eat really. Let's be real here when I was at my heaviest my diet was so bad that people that I tell about it often dont believe me. On one of my worst days as a fatty this was my day of eating:

>1 whole salami pizza (~800-900kcal)
>400g bag of M&M peanuts (~2000kcal)
>two beers or so (450kcal)
>doner kebap (800kcal)
>500ml can of monster energy (200kcal)

and that is just the stuff I remember off the top of my head and I definitely sneaked a snack or two more in there. it wasnt always THAT bad but it was pretty normal for me that if I started a pack of cookies I would finish it sometimes even to the point where I felt sick afterwards. And I am not alone because when I open up to people who are fat and that asked me how I did it they often tell me they have similar problems. Most of them cant leave a pack of cookies unfinished once they open it... and that in itself leads too heavy overeating.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOOK SKELLY MODE AT 166 LBS MEANWHILE IM 6 FOOT AND 175 LBS AND I LOOK SKINNYFAT WITH GYNO LOVE HANDLES FLABBY ARMS BELLY AND INNER THIGH FAT THAT MAKES MY LEG DOUBLE IN SIZE WHEN SITTING????????

>you can never eat like a normal person once you've resorted to weight loss

here is a step by step easy fix user...

>used to be fat and lost a ton of weight
>TDEE is sliightly lower than the average normie
>build some muscle
>TDEE is now higher than the average normie

There’s a guy at my office who lost 50 pounds doing Keto a between about January and May. A few weeks ago I saw the motherfucker eating a donut in the break room! I asked him what he was doing and he said he was not longer on keto and had gained back 30 pounds, now he’s looking for another good diet. I was like, Dude, you lost 50 pounds on Keto it clearly worked for you, and do you know what he said to me?

“Yeah, it was great, but I gained it back”. AS THE MOTHER FUCKER WAS EATING A DONUT!

Fat people are mentally ill.

>western world
>overweight
>tfw Switzerland is no longer part if the western world
Americans are literal brainlets

>Reminder that losing weight is literally impossible
>once you're fat, you're fat for life
correct most fat people are lazy, either mentally or physically
they won't ever get thinner, because if the had the will to do it, the wouldn't be fat in the first place

>eating less makes you gain weight
>eating more makes you gain weight

so unless I make sure to maintain my weight I will gain weight until I am dead ? what the actual fuck is this shit, no wonder I weigh 400lbs now. Is there no cure for this condition ?

Wait a second you realise what this means right, we have SOLVED WORLD HUNGER we've been getting it wrong all this time and feeding and aiding the 3rd world is actually doing serious harm. If we give them nothing then that's the best for them and soon they might even have their own obesity epidemic lol look at the stats.

Attached: 1557957392095.gif (540x540, 1.92M)

dont be like that user, some of us ex-fatties just didnt keep track of it because of other endevours. My problem was I stopped playing sports and did other things. More alcohol consumption, focusing on dumb shit like being good in playing vidya competitively online and still eating like an athlete when I wasnt doing shit anymore caused me to balloon up real quick. Once I noticed that I fixed it. Although generally I agree with you some of us ex-fatties were just delusional and focused on other stuff. Especially for very active people who stop being active it can happen fast I tell you user and the worst part is you delude yourself for quite a while.

I used to be pretty athletic back in the day and even after not doing shit for a year and gaining tons of fat I was still deluded that under that "bit of fat" I was still an athletic person and I would be back in no time once I cared about it. Reality was it took me quite a bit longer than I imagined but nevertheless I lost the fat in a year and gained back the muscle in another 6months to a year.

>except shrinking the stomach
In other words STOP FUCKING EATING
But fatties have no self control unless you force them to eat waaay less

Yes user, because the Swiss don't have an obesity problem, that means the bongs, germans, and Italians are fit.
Did the Jew bankers cut your head instead of your cock, Swiss Miss?

Fats arent people fuck jannies

Attached: Pepenaenae.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

>millions of people who have lost weight by diet and exercise?
source? How many people actually lose weight and still keep it off 5 years later or 10 years later?

you're stupid. Your metabolism slows down permanently when you go on a hard cut, meaning you now have to permanently eat less than a person your weight who never was fat in the first place.

By not going back to their shitty old habits and exercising, retard.

Attached: Peacekeeper.png (640x480, 502K)

>get used to eating 50% less calories
>then get used to eating 75% less calories
>then get used to eating 100% less calories
life hacks

why is Jow Forums full of such shit trolls. like legit 2/10 not even good in the slightest

Just stop eating so much

how many people actually manage it? I didn't ask how to do it fucking brainlet. If treatment doesn't solve a problem, it's not effective treatment.

Coping fatsos. Get your shit together.
Also, not a fucking URL.

Attached: 1414991260520.jpg (298x292, 21K)

>biologically impossible
This claim is ridiculous though. The issue is willpower. And willpower is not biological.

Pure cope.

>mfw helped my dad to lose almost 40 kg with basic diet and some exercise this last year

Attached: 1547607468973.png (750x767, 298K)

cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-research-confirms-long-term-weight-loss-almost-impossible-1.2663585

>this last year
watch as he gains it back soon

>How do ex druggies manage to stay off dangerous and destructive habits?
Amerifags I fucking swear

Attached: 1533386088994.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Your daily reminder that i was 110kg, lost 38kg. It was about 7 years ago now, all the fat is still off, have gained quite some muscle. In the beginning my metabolism was kinda low but i got it back up to 2500 / 3000 (depending on how much i exercise). So the whole "metabolic damage" thing isnt permanent either