6'3"

>6'3"
>186.5 lbs
>trying to reduce my BF% so my tummy stops being fat, I want a cute tummy
>already had 900 calories today

I'm trying so hard to resist getting a pizza from Papa Johns. It's just a natural food to eat on Friday nights when you're watching anime.

Attached: dcjh10n-f97cd453-0fbe-45f9-8118-e60503413fa1.gif (600x338, 843K)

>Anime posting loser cant cook his own pizza
>Advertises corporate trash on Jow Forums
>peddles homosexuality

Is there any form of filth or extravagence, particularly in cultural life, without at least one Jew involved in it? If you cut even cautiously into such a sore, you find like a maggot in a rotting body, often dazzled by the sudden light – a Jew.

You should kill yourself faggot

I wish that was me in there haha wouldnt that be funny?

dyel?
besides, it's probably that you aren't watching the correct animes, 'cause they're should gives you inspirational achieves.
Pic semi-related: Gouki would be a good start to take seriously trains

Attached: IMG_20181013_113514.jpg (600x829, 132K)

No, I'm not even strong enough to do a pull up or push up. With all due respect, wanting to be a big boy over a cute twink is gay.

Being 6'3 and wanting to be cute is like being 5'5 and wanting to be big.
Forget it, you'll need twice the effort to at best look like some weird adult compensating for high school frustration.
If you're 6'3 go muscular, even if you're a faggot, I'm sure there's a market for it. cute implies small, there's no being tall and cute, might as well try to be fat and lean.

What if I want to be a tall cute emo boy?

I'm 6ft 5in 198lbs and I have a flat stomach and a 31in waist.
If you are 186lbs and still fat, you need to work on muscle mass.
Sub 175lbs on a 6ft3 frame is gonna look Spooky.

you'll bee a lanky effeminate faggot, but you won't be cute whatsoever.
i'm not even trying to be mean. it's also true for women
cute=small
large and or tall automatically exclude the possibility of being cute

>emo
wtf? are you 16 or retarded?

Girls would rather get pozzed up by pic related than some random muh muscles guy.

Attached: pozzer.png (600x830, 540K)

depending on girls, sure
but they won't be attracted to him for being "cute", but because he's tall and tattoed
also, "cute" is what teenager girls value,not something women go for, there's no being cute beyond puberty. you can be handsome, good-looking, whatever, but the cute window is short for men, once you're past 16 you're manly or you're not, no other option

>

So maybe this is what you want

Attached: QwT7Mu2.jpg (1010x1425, 607K)

>some people still look like shit after working out
>ergo I can be "cute" while being a lanky skelly

you are going to end up in one of those thread with middle aged men in wigs pouting like japanese schoologirl in hopes it negates your jaw line and crooked nose

Holy shit, this is perfect.

Guys, I resisted the urge to order a pizza. I made a sandwich instead, bought peanuts, and strawberries.

Sauce please

Attached: 1564770849964.jpg (441x480, 25K)

what is the source

that would be so random omg

Dropkick jashin

>you can't take a nap with your head over that soft belly
why even live