15,330 meals

7 years apart to the day patricians, never felt like i was making progress but kept putting them meals down.

Attached: IMG_20190803_015821.jpg (1564x1564, 951K)

Looking great bro, God bless

>7 years for that

Inspiring work brother, you look excellent. Just put the after photo on the right next time lmao

good job bro

Post body

I gained 80 lbs and dropped bf%, what do you want from me

damn that's some successful weight loss. now your BMI isn't in the overweight range anymore

we need a pic without shirt to properly judge , this just doesn't look impressive

Post body.

why do people put progress pictures in "after-before" format?

literally fucking kill yourself you stupid fucking nigger

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x738, 38K)

I agree with this reply
progress implies chronology which implies time passing from left to right
why can't people get this right

jews read from right to left so maybe he's a jew

Proud of you man. You look like white Drake now btw.

4chins, being an anime website and all, has a lot of people who read right to left because that's how mangas are supposed to be read.

That's fucked up because it's a really good argument.

Attached: 246277455.png (394x370, 228K)

Can confirm, Jewish ancestry. Still waiting for my illuminati card and access to zionist slush fund tho

Looking great my nigga. What were your starting stats, and what are your current stats?

>6 meals a day

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
enjoy your diabetes and insulin rollercoaster
i see you're still following momscience

Heh. I'll be over here doing intermittent fasting and OMAD, with the people who want real results

Haha here have an upvote

I'm 6'2"
2012: 120 lbs, probably 11% bf. Don't remember my lifts from that time.

2019: 200 lbs, 8%ish bf, 1RMs bench 335, squat 425, dl 495.

Post body

That's amazing bro. As a skinny dude that really motivates me

You made it breh

t. first 3 months of lifting

This is actually the worst post I've ever seen on Jow Forums congratulations

Attached: 1497725474603.jpg (960x936, 42K)

post body

It's hard for us ectomorphs to look thicc, but just keep hammering and you'll get there. I've been way larger than this but if i wanna keep abs i have to lose significant doorway blocking capability. This was me at my heaviest with decent condition, 228 lbs.

Attached: IMG_20190213_172020_286.jpg (1009x1009, 257K)

I'm seriously mirin your shoulder transformation, in the before pic you look like a total framelet but you look buff and juicy as fuck now

I've only been lifting a few months so I haven't seen serious progress like yours, but I'm gonna keep at it and see where the gains take me

Does it take that long to break free from skinny mode?

Nah, as you may have heard there's a natural point of diminishing returns with gains. People around me considered me passably fit by the end of year two, but the muscle maturity and pop needed to turn heads and look really striking takes a long time.

>Being a low level jew
I bet you eat carbs you fucking dumb pseudo-goy.

My man your forearms are still the same size

Yeah i basically eat whatever i want because I've properly reverse dieted a ton of times and now can maintain this bodyfat % while eating 3.5k-4k cals/day. So carbs are in there. Meanwhile you actually seriously and wholeheatedly believe that the best lifting/life advice comes from a group of anonymous DYEL anime enthusiasts on the internet and take the zionist meme seriously so.....yeah.

Oh g*d you're such a fucking gentile. A true jew is feed only by delightful steak and goy blood and foreskin, freshly harvested of course.

I can't wait for the new holohoax to happen and have your family killed so I can demand more money from western governments.

What was your cycle?

>not even being a jew properly
kek

Post body. I want to see how much of a genetic failure you have to be to make shit posts like these.

I respect the progress but yes, wtf is this format fuck no stop

Looking absolutely juicy lad. Enhanced?

>200lbs 8 percent

Good progress but either you’re lying about your stats or you jooced

Wrong, real Jews only feast on the blood of tortures Christian children

Stop it user, I always fast on Shabbat and you're making me hungry >:(

Went from "fuck me daddy" to "your daughter calls me daddy"
Ebin desu. Give us tips.
Also this you niggers never do proper b4 and afters.

Attached: 1564266606349.jpg (480x360, 73K)

wow you're ugly bro

Better 7 years of getting better than 7 years of getting worse.

>better 7 years of getting better than 7 years of being you

nah its a before and after, going natty

Hes been at it 7 years though, if hes been consistent the whole time its perfectly achievable natty

>more beard
>lost hair
>bulging vein and shoulder

nice pinning dude

Attached: 1557184139194.jpg (450x657, 70K)

Wow its almost like i used to be clean shaven, have my hair flipped back in my hat because it's so long, and have got both big and lean over a seven year period of extreme consistency.

Nice cope dude

Tips:
1. food is for fuel, not for fun. Period.
2. Extremely complicated diets and programming might get you an extra 5% growth, better to pick something moderate you can stick to for years on end, focusing on progression.
3. Get lifting friends slightly more fit than you.
4. Nothing beats good old fashioned food and hard training. Copelets will accuse you of whatever but at the end of the day they cant train hard or get their meals in. Eyes forward.
5. Discipline is better than motivation, treat it like a job you have to show up for whether you feel motivated or not.

They do it because they are low iq

Based, not to forget tooth decay

Post teeth

Newfag detected

You look awesome, now take that goddamn shirt off sweetie no homo

Good job OP. Ignore this gains goblin fag.

Great natural progress. Good work friend.

holy shit you arent even the same person anymore. god damn that is motivating!

Attached: 7BC0DD79-AAC8-485E-960F-9E33C550BF72.jpg (761x777, 50K)

Good lord, is this another one of them phaggot vegans?

>is that user?
>wow, he's changed.
r u natty?
how old r u?
looking a little better i'll admit.

natural except for whatever was in jack3d in the early 2010s
26 in before pic, 33 in after

you aren't on the misc

It's been a meme pushed by r9k summer fags. It'll die out when their babysitters are done drinking themselves to death