DO NOT EVER TELL YOUR GF THAT SHES FAT!

I've seen a lot of u asking how to tell your gf that she's fat, well, as a girl, please do never tell her that stuff, it will only make her feel insecure about her body when she's with you.
You need to make it about you! like this:
-Tell her that you are the one that needs gym, and that you'll be really happy if she comes with you.
-Cook for her (healthy stuff) and ask her if you are doing it right or if u need more practice in kitchen)?
-Make her happy.. boy, she loves u, if there is enough trust between u 2, just tell her that if she isnt happy with her body, you'll help her as much as she wants.
Just that, sorry my english sucks:( have a nice day

Attached: c0b2a5af-558c-4c39-b8cb-20a121d9b620.jpg (774x1032, 80K)

just stay in a miserable relationship, good advice

Nah I'll show her videos on Scooby1961 instead.

please think you so hot and smart and funny
let me see you bobs and vagana
i would kiss your bobs
and pet your vangana
so pretty perfect i blush

how do I tell her that shes ugly?
also will you be my gf?

High quality bait 10/10

Attached: 1534734676460.jpg (900x900, 109K)

my ex told me the exact same thing except she was always like
am I fat?
>”no”
am I fat?
>”no”
am I fat?
>”no”
am I fat?
>”no”
am I fat?
>”no”
am I fat?
>”okay obviously you’re overweight, and I really wish that you would care about your body, because I love you and there is a certain sense of physical attraction that I beleive has been lost since you put on the weight. I do still love you but I’m no longer attracted to you to the same degree physically that I was when we first started dating”
and I only said that because I was having a shit day and she was pestering me

I know a girl who was dating a genuine asswipe. (Yeah, I know, I must be an orbiter and think that of anyone she would date. Just trust me that this girl has awful taste in men.)
She was thinner than she was when she met him at the time but I think this guy had got a shot of confidence being with her and was thinking he could do better so he told her he wasn't feeling attracted to her anymore and he wished she had visible abs.
After that she became a fitness junkie. Runs marathons now though she hasn't been with him in a long time.
Her fear of losing a shitty guy completely transformed her behaviour.

Thinking making your fat gf comfortable is what will cause her to change her behaviour is almost certainly retarded. It might be the right way to go in some cases but I haven't heard any of those cases so far.

Retarded advice. No way in hell is any dude that doesn’t have onions for brains gonna waist their time doing any of that shit.

Post tits and a timestamp fatty

Soi*

>implying that's you

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

If my gf gets fat I will dump her instantly

Attached: 1558680668040.png (550x800, 676K)

>having that nose and worrying about being called fat

XX are the ultimate meme

Attached: anitta-may-2018-b-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 54K)

Why does literally everyone say this? Are girls made of glass that one criticism that's not even made in a vitriolic manner is enough to shatter them? How can men live among such literal babbies? Women are a different species indeed.

How did she take it?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: mfw thinking of you hurting.png (632x650, 99K)

you know the only thing more pathetic than typing this unironically?

writing in ironically. double-checking the cadence on each phrase. making sure you strike that classic late 2010s balance between self-awareness and like totally not caring.

your grandchildren (if they exist) are already laughing at you from VR

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

wrong, honesty is always the best answer in a relationship
if something's on your mind, share it

Recently discovered that my wife has a resting heart rate around 100BPM at 25. Moderately concerned about her heart health (plus she's gained 30lbs since we got married)

The trick is to not be a bitch.
>Am I fat?
Tell her her approximate body fat %, about how many lbs she's holding, where she's carrying it, and what she could do about it.
>Do I still look good?
Ehh.
>Do you still love me?
I guess.
>6 months later
Skinny girlfriend.

Based, should have led with that tho

Attached: 1562865031093.png (540x720, 492K)

101 to ruin a relationship. How about being honest with what you want form the bitch?

Maybe lurk for more than 2 days before posting buddy.

What about a skelly lanklet bf?
Can I tell eat to stop being a toothpick? Because I'm tired of winning every time we wrestle in bed

L
O
D
N
O
N

nigger I've been lurking since your were a salty splash in your mother's mouth

Attached: 7ygnch0nq6y21.jpg (640x853, 97K)

ure pathetic

For all those guys who manipulate their gfs into getting skinny, how will you know if she’s hot but secretly resents you now?

Do not ever give advice on how to treat women if you are a woman
Fucking lmao

How to compliment a girl wearing a bikini?

Attached: 59667774_2255937224501339_2350507905546612073_n.jpg (1440x1800, 235K)

'nice tits'

What does your daddy think about you wearing that swimsuit?

Can I tell her she is lying to herself about being skinny?

I think it depends on the kind of person first and foremost. I had a friend who was non-stop worried and feeling ugly because she was average (not fat, but not much muscle) and her boyfriend was a lifter. Gym wasn't her cup of tea, so she was forcing herself, and in the end was miserable 100% of the time.

Either your woman has a healthy image of herself, will understand that flaws can be fixed and gym can make you ascend, or she will think she is worthless in every way just because of her belly, and she will develop an eating disorder (extreme skelly, or will decide that men are trash and will become a hamplanet)

L O N D O N

>, as a girl,
Let me be frank with you, dear. Your opinion on anything and everything is unimportant. "As a girl" you don't know what you want or what you need to hear. Just stay quiet and offer your holes up as often as possible. If your boyfriend tells you to lose weight, it's because you're beginning to look like a cow. It's better for you and the relationship that you take a hint.

Attached: images (3).jpg (224x225, 6K)

Imagine not recognizing pasta that's posted every day.

If she cucks you

He based

>Gym wasn't her cup of tea
like how? intimidating?

>Plus she's gained 30lbs since we got married
:)

he kinda based tho

Have sex

Protip: he probably lets you win on purpose

As a non dilating real grill, he is right. There's a reason why western civilization started going to sh*t right after we gave women the right to vote.

BR

no woman would ever post this. kys faggot.

Attached: apu_hammer.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Cope

>he never met an ultra conservative kike hating girl
How sad

Never met one north of the mason dixon line, never met one south of the line that wasn’t already married to her brother-dad

I would never call my gf fat

Sorry I forgot I was speaking to an American.

He based, but he also cute

Attached: based and redpilled2.png (341x374, 4K)

Then she'll act out and be a whore and get dumped for being a whore. If she wants you to be a grown up father figure and can never be an adult herself, she isn't exactly interested in some prospective family. She wants to be a kid her whole life and has daddy issues.

imagine feeling insecure about your body while still being able to get a bf easily
women are really subhumans

This is peak 300IQ ascension

damn, that roastie finna got dabbed on
and he cute

Lurk moar

You guys realize that this '''''girl''' has a penis right?

my gf and I were talking about what we find attractive in the opposite sex and I straight up told her the only thing I find really unattractive is fat people. Some chub is ok, can even be sexy, but not fat. She looked pretty taken back when I said that, maybe she was planning on getting fat? I don't know. But she knows right from the start that I find it gross.