Juji and Tommy the Jew

My rabbi told me about this channel called juji and Tommy I believe? Is it a good YouTube channel? He said Tommy does all the hard work and is a very accomplished young individual, whats you’re opinion on him?

Attached: 9183E65F-D568-4552-A36A-DF58AB1B3289.jpg (846x1200, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2TxBrfHoik
youtube.com/watch?v=2CHYug2Dxqg
youtube.com/watch?v=LAcK9FYcOVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember watching a vid with bugez in it and he got quite visibly annoyed at tom for being a faggot

link it plz

BUMP

He needs to be raped by Larry Wheels, although I get he would like that.

youtu.be/d2TxBrfHoik
starts at 3:10. at 3:35 you can see the moment eric wanting to beat the everliving shit out of Tom

A joke that's gone on for a bit too long. Not that bad really.

annoying, unnecesary, not funny, NO WONDER PEOPLE DONT WANNA TALK TO HIM IN PUBLIC

eh they're both just being faggots for the camera

>jew
>work

Unironically this.

Tom is based.

the thing about being an asshole to be funny is that even if you're funny, you're still an asshole.

hello fellow gentile

i think Juji fucked his body too much and needs a puppet for the camera

can't stand this cunt.

this is a pretty funny video, both del hagen and tom are beyond their usual levels of funny/cool personality and annoying side-guy, respectively. another one where rick is pretty good is in the grip strength one:
youtube.com/watch?v=2CHYug2Dxqg

bugez solo videos can be pretty good as well, naturally funny guy; randomly shows a strangely autistic side once in a while

an awful lot of threads on this topic lately but why not
tom is annoying, just like has been said many times, bass guitarists in bands dont get as much spotlight as the lead singer, lighting directors and editors dont get as much spot light as movie stars, etc, tom needs to get over himself
that being said, the videos are generally pretty entertaining, especially if tom keeps his annoying level to a minimum

while we're at it, here's another entertaining one:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAcK9FYcOVQ

He did some pretty cool flips in Iceland recently. Was putting juji to shame. I was surprised.

I still can't believe the video was real and that Juji allowed him to actually change the name of the channel. If that happened on April 1st not even the most autistic Juji fan would have believed it

They should change the channel to Juji & JewJew

I know we make controlling the goyim look easy (it is) but it still takes work :^)