Calorie counters BTFO

Good job on wasting your time retards

Attached: e63395589f7ad4792feb5a2040b21d85.png (550x522, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=hE2lna5Wxuo
strongerbyscience.com/nutrition-labels/
idmprogram.com/evidence-caloric-restriction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Casey Neistat
oy gevalt

Watch the video, it proves all you calorie counters wrong

There is no way I'm giving that faggot views

>Crappy Starbucks drinks
>Random bakery muffin
>Fast food
>vegetarian sandwiches

Oh noooo, who could have guessed that these items may not have the best standards for testing. Not to mention his sample size was 1 for every test.

You haven't even linked the video retard, not that I would watch it if you did.

DON'T GIVE HIM ANY VIEWS
hooktube.com/watch?v=hE2lna5Wxuo

Dont bother all the items he tests are clearly made by a person and will vary between each one made. Jewstat bought a 1150 calorie burrito, and was "surprised" it had 1295 calories, thats just the dude adding an extra strip or two of bacon or whatever was in the burrito.

Turns out when your diet is shit anyway (who the fuck has a diet of starbucks sugar, muffin, crappy store bought tofu sandwich and a burrito?), the calories arent going to calculated properly.

Even if your calories are off, all that matters is they are consistent.

The purpose of stories like that is to befuddle dumb people so they can justify not resisting their food addiction and keep eating themselves to death.
That is literally where they go with this information.

Youre calories WILL be inconsitent if you go to a fast food joint that isnt just "pick out frozen burger, fry burger, put in bun", ESPECIALLY fucking tacos and burritos. Dont know why its surprising but you have hundreds of retards saying "Oh nooo my Eating disorder, how can i trust calories again :(((" as if they werent retarded enough to be eating store muffins with an ED

Dumbo, what's your alternative? Even if they're off by 10 or even 20 %, calories on labels are your best way to measure how much you're eating.
What would you do instead? Take wild guesses based on what your peanut sized brain tells you?
You're checking your weight gain/loss on a scale anyways. You can adjust the amounts you eat if your weight goes the wrong way. It's pretty easy.

imagine thinking a calorie difference of ~100 means anything

>imagine looking at that turbokike's videos

Attached: file.png (400x505, 309K)

If you've ever prepared meals and counted calories yourself you get a pretty good idea of how much of anything is in calories add them up and then add 10-15% more just to be sure. Fucking hell do you need someone to hold your hand when you cross the street? Retard trusts companies with a monetary interest rather than yourself. Get some knowledge.

>implying the majority of my calories aren’t prepackaged weighed or homecooked.

Thats what im saying, that anything made a person that isnt super specific (aka frozen burger on bun) is going to have slightly different calories every time.

Casey took the wrong approach (or maybe right approach for shock value) because hes using the most unreliable method of nutrition anyway.

This video was made by a bunch of tech virgins who want to inform the public user. I doubt they have ulterior motives.

>If you've ever prepared meals and counted calories yourself you get a pretty good idea of how much of anything is in calories add them up and then add 10-15% more just to be sure

What a flawed logic. Don't you see the fallacy?
OP says "CALORIE COUNTING IS FOR RETARDS" - I ask you what the alternative is and you tell me "uhhh if you ever counted calories then just count calories in your head and then add 10-15%"

Are you trolling or just sub 90 IQ? So your alternative to counting calories based on labels is ESTIMATING calories, with your estimates based on previous calorie counting experience that you gained by counting calories off labels?
The brainlet is just too strong here.

It is over.

It's like 100-300 calories off, it's not a huge deal, it's still pretty damned accurate when all is said and done.

If you look at this video, and think to yourself "I'm never gonna count a calorie again instead I'll practice intuitive eating like my fat momma wanted" then wonder why you're blowing up like the world trade center, you deserved it.

Fuck this retard and his clickbait bullshit misinfo.

You can believe that, you can even be a right about that but the consequences are still the same.
The normie brain is filled with dumbass little ideas from a thousand shitty articles with misleading headlines and they only read the headlines.
That's why they are all so retarded about diet and fitness.

lmao how do calories even exist. like bro just stop eating hahaha

It does when you get +100 every meal, it adds up

I was never under the impression that calories in such things were perfectly consistent. You have to be a fucking retard to think they need to be in order to be a useful tool. Are you trying to maintain a calorie deficit of 4 calories or something?

This is just one more reason not to eat fast food and other types of "street food"

its not gonna be a plus every single time

>serving size: 1 burrito
This is where the problem lies. Lots of variables come into play. Only eat food where you can measure calories by gram of every ingredient in the food.
Basically, cook your own food and you will never question your CI and macros

Video doesnt apply to people who eat HOMEMADE FOOD using RAW INGREDIENTS MEASURED ON A DIGITAL SCALE

Op is a moron

Do people really rely on this level of convenience? I have prepared all my meals (including sandwiches etc.) for as long as I remember.

Except the sticky of this very board recommends a 500 calorie deficit when cutting. You can easily turn that into a 200 calorie deficit instead accidently, slowing your progress significantly.

Yeah some days it'll be a 200cal deficit, sometimes it'll be a 400cal deficit and everything in between, you think any of that shit matters over the 2-3 months you're cutting? No

Absolutely btfo

Based and law of large numbers pilled

Just weigh yourself and adjust calories accordingly. You need to do this anyway, because your caloric need isn't constant.

I only buy nonvacuumsealed, raw ingredients that I cook/prepare myself
fucking retard

>read label for kcal/100 gram
>estimate amount eaten
>make mental note of the calorie intake
>sum up throughout the day
Takes less than a second to do this each meal, unless you are really poor at the most basic of calculations.

...and that's a good thing.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with fat, wasteful, unproductive people removing themselves from society. It's something the government should do as a service, but we aren't that enlightened yet.

But if you're already eating 500 calories than you thought, you'd still be cutting 500 calories regardless retard.

the video is not calories are bad stop fat saing but corporations are shitheads and improperly labeling calorie amounts

he tested basic white girl food for the calorie content and everything was over their labeled calorie amounts by 10% with two outliers

Attached: 60BA5185-E29F-491C-8FFB-717471901ECB.jpg (384x520, 47K)

Fucking hell how can someone this ugly and short be so popular.

we need another world war to cull the global population through draft
alsi lits nuke Africa for fun while we're at it

Africa wil kill itself, China is what you should nuke

>set weight loss goal
>count calories
>lose weight and hit goal
>get told it doesn't work on Jow Forums

Gee I guess I should just stop doing what works because some faggot on the internet said so

>he thinks wars kill the worst

The world wars fucking savaged the best and brightest of Europe, they are dysgenic.

Think of calorie counting as an dart competition. You do not need to hit 20s all the time over the long term to get results. I try to hit 5g ovrr under under in all my macros. It is good enough to get me to my goals.

How long does calorie cutting at a 500 take? When did you start seeing results?

I mean it's kind of acceptable when women count calories, but if a man does it it's so fucking cringy

Male body need lots of fucking energy, as long you don't drink beer just eat you fucking pussy

Attached: 1563339851202.png (434x521, 43K)

What a dumb video. No shit fast food isn't going to be completely accurate some 16 year old who doesnt give a shit made it thats why if you're on a cut you have to make the food yourself so you know exactly how much of everything you eat

Your hardly disagreeing with the guy

TIL people scarfing down frappachinos, giant muffins and 2lb burritos actually give a shit about the calories!

Counting calories from puttning food together by its individual parts and actually make your own food =/= counting calories from fastfood shit put
sloppily together.

How old are you, sonny?

I start a slow cut with - 20% in calories.
Later on I add cardio with a calorie goal at the gym for example 200 calories. Or I add NEAT/NEPA activity in the form of brisk walking 10-15 minute walks throughout the week.
For a harsh cut with Minimal lifting
Cycles of calories at 10,9,8 x pounds bodyweight.

I know OP is baiting but for everyone else:
strongerbyscience.com/nutrition-labels/

Good thing I don't count calories then. I just don't eat shitty.

It’s almost like counting calories is better used as a estimative tool for measuring and adjusting food intake as one part of an overall lifestyle that includes consciously making healthier eating choices while engaging in activities intended to maintain or increase physical fitness, than an exact and infallible science.

Kek

The literal retard who made the vid didnt know that ALL CALORIE LABELS ARE WITHIN A 20% + or - range of the stated number. This is established. Lmao.

If you're trying to lose weight and still eat fast food, you deserve to stay fat.

>don't give him any views
>posts an embed youtube link

are you literally retarded

This is literally the most cope I have ever read, lmao. But I guess it's understandable when you have wasted hours upon hours doing something that effectively did nothing. Cope more losers, and keep counting those imaginary numbers.

Attached: b1c2fceed3a97766777ae43373fd341194c0e4de55a039cf1d24f533369069f9.jpg (655x600, 90K)

At least try a little harder man.

>Pfffffftttttttttttttttttt splat
I'm amazed that you can type with the turds falling from your ass

Attached: 1564516390359.jpg (315x285, 25K)

So?

Attached: 1496974131671.png (684x801, 842K)

I've known it all along
you can't trust any of that shit because there is no one actually doing checks

CICO is true as a fundamental principle but using calorie counts from nutritional labels can give totally skewed results

Oh no! All that weight I lost was false! Didn't the scale I periodically step on know that my calorie counting was false?!?

Attached: Wat.png (439x437, 88K)

>you can't trust any of that shit because there is no one actually doing checks
You mean the people trying to sell you something aren't gonna put a lot of effort to accurately display a measure that could make their product look bad.
*clutches pearls*
Say it's not true you brute. Companies and government regulation are our friend and would never let that happen.
*faints*

>count cals for 6 years now
>weight always takes the direction I want it to
>be the strongest I have ever been
>be the fastest I have ever been
We're all gonna make it. Keep counting and don't listen to crabs.

Attached: happfrog.jpg (630x630, 40K)

cope

>wasted hours
>wasted
>getting exactly the results I calculated
oy vey

Lmao, stay may crab.

double cope

>haha I replied to everybody therefore I win!
Weak willed fat faggot detected. I’ll bet you’re a fucking plebeian that doesn’t even own a food scale. You will never know the joy of autistically counting every calorie and perfectly hitting your macros day after day, save yourself the lifetime of disappointment and neck yourself immediately.

The FDA allows a 20% margin of error in terms of calories. I'm not gonna watch the video because I know this basic regulation and I know that this calorie error exists in every food product to some degree. There's absolutely no way to have exactly the same amount of calories for every product you make

>the enjoyment of never being able to go out for dinner with friends
>the enjoyment of never drinking beer with your friends
>the enjoyment of being considered an annoying autist by everyone

Someone is retarded here. But it's not him. Maybe learn how to read before posting shit dumbass. Hooktube isn't youtube.

>give me ad-shekels, goy
No thanks mr. Rabbi.

Attached: 1558991651773.png (436x361, 68K)

>be every non retarded person ever
>achieve your goals with calorie counting, because it works
>"IT DOESN'T WORK YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME! THIS E-JEW TOLD ME SO"

Attached: brainlet.png (1536x1171, 51K)

based, fuck these defeatist faggots

that's why the faggot always wears sunglasses.

i lost 15kgs counting calories so..

He's a kike and you sound like a nigger. You both get the gas.

Oh look, it's another Discord tranny thread.

People assume that it is a scientifically proven fact that reducing ‘Calories In’ will cause long term body fat loss. Experimentally, this is simple. Take some people. Randomize them. Give some of them calorie restriction. Watch them lose weight and live happily ever after. The others who continue with their usual diet don’t lose weight. Simple.

Where are all these studies? Oh, right. They all conclusively show that CRaP does NOT produce long term weight loss.

idmprogram.com/evidence-caloric-restriction/

Attached: WHS-3-1-500x347.jpg (500x347, 17K)

Discord trannies all promote the CICO hoax.

lmao, a Fungtard in the wild
Remember when Fung claimed cancer is exploding and posted a graph that ended in 2000. Turns out cancer is decreasing for 20 years because people are listening to the medical establishment and stopping smoking, the same medical establishment he claims is making people sick. Imagine how fucking retarded you'd have to be to fall for this low level of a charlatan, zero critical thought

Is that fr

>subway was the only item that was actually under declared calories
holy fuck time to start a subway diet

Sure thing, Coca-Cola merchant.

Attached: 1544975693442.jpg (686x386, 34K)

post body

It’s entirely possible to both track calories and go out with your friends. In fact, calorie counting allows you to go out and still make decent food choices, and/or adjust your deficit before/after to account for any overeating, if you want.

Long term weight loss and then maintenance requires long term discipline and a steady life. Most people don't have that. If you need strange gimmicks to keep weight off you then you deserve to be fat. For us intelligent white people, we'll just keep counting calories and living healthy, thank you very much.

>counting calories
>living healthy
Pick one.

Measuring and logging everything you eat is mental illness.

I already knew this. If you're not adding 20 percent to your counts you're fucking up bad.

lmfao are you really eating garbage food products from goybucks and mcgoynalds rather than real food measured by the USDA itself in multiple tests?

kill yourself modern male faggot