Alternative for deadlifts

how do u progress on dl when u cant perform the movement for 2-3 weeks ? (injury)

Attached: D7df3SCU0AAIhN6.jpg (768x1024, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SKuFe2SERs
youtu.be/mdwj5ORPmX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based retardposter

Depends on the injury. If you hurt your lower back do trap bar dl, if you hurt your hamstrings/glutes do rack pulls or shrugs

If its knees ?

Pendlay Rows and Shrugs. Pullups will also help

Thanks, i was thinking of just doing more curls an sit it ups. What u think?

That's probably the smartest plan and your best bet.

Curls and situps do dick-all for deadlifting, it's a back and legs movement

Good mornings

Fucking sauce

Which type of injury user? Lower back?

Do hamstring/glute work and rows/weighted pullups. Also do movements that speed up the recovery. Athlean-X has some good vids on this. I had a herniated disc a few years back, had to see a therapist for 6 weeks until I was fully recovered. Then I got the same injury a year later, decided to rehab myself with Jeff's videos and it took me only 1,5 weeks to recover.

if you're injured just rest you donut, why are you forcing your way onto the snap city express

Thanku
Why? I need abs and arms to get girls lol not legs

Horrible advice. You are not supposed to shy away from the movements. Just do a modified lift that does not cause pain. Pull off of blocks or do RDLs, or use the trap bar.

I fucked my knees, maybe I should just do rack pulls ?

Which vids specifically, please help

Patellar tendonitis? Do box squats and peterson step ups, both with slow eccentrics and high reps (10-12). Also roll out your quads everyday. Doing deadlifts shouldn't be a problem. Did RDL's when I had patellar tendonitis and that helped for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SKuFe2SERs

This vid is golden.

Bait

Kissinghigh

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
OOGA BOOGA
ME WANT IMPREGNATE YELLOW SKIN SLUT

Attached: 1506611092432.jpg (593x601, 44K)

^this. An injury is a great opportunity to find your weakness and work on it. What caused the injury? Muscle imbalance? Bad technique? Find a way to work on it without pain. This will make you grow as an athlete.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-12-29-43-973_com.bumble.app.png (1080x2340, 1.67M)

Watch this: youtu.be/mdwj5ORPmX0

are those arm scars from cutting? im not an expert on treating with mad hoes

yerp.

you just do it at 20% working set weight, then 30%, then 40% ect week after week.

The point isnt to progress while injured, its to prevent injuring yourself further and try and maintain strength but also not stopping completely and really stunting your progression further.

Try everything until you find a lift at a weight where it doesn't hurt and start using that. Substitute with trap bad or kb dl or rdls until you find something that works

source??

Attached: deadlift alternative.gif (320x270, 494K)

Are sumo deads an acceptable alternative to standard if I've hurt my lower back? I don't have a trap bar

Attached: 1563111393221.png (1058x748, 1.01M)

If you tolerate them better, sure.