Is this a cultural phenomena in Germany?

Attached: superfit_germans-cant-into-reracking.jpg (640x852, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0krh0Q5z34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where would you rack them, there's no rack lol

LOL!

Attached: mcfit.jpg (2644x1983, 882K)

What autism is this? Explain yourselves Krauts.

Attached: duisburg.jpg (700x394, 46K)

Mostly this is due to fucking posers (ie male thots) and arabs/turks

Sand nigs do it, fine, but the vast majority are Hanses doing it. Why is that?

Germans seem completely oblivious, no sense of awareness and little respect for others in public spaces.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0krh0Q5z34

Attached: bitte-hanteln-aufräumen.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Back in the day what we used to do in the UK was hang people for petty crimes and over generations we saw much improvement.
Unfortunately Anglos not only stopped pruning their own numbers but they starting importing people that have never been subjected to such a pruning.

If you want people that queue nicely you have to weed the garden.

annihilate the un-assimilated

it's always this 30 yo white man who still uses facebook and thinks he's cool by screaming during sets that does this

or pajeets

You also have the issue that the only people with adventurous spirit or courage left the island for the US, or got sent to ‘Straya. Hence why every Scot is Scotland is a bitch, but take a trip to Appalachia, and some Scot down in the holler might make sure you don’t leave.

you guys should see my gym. dumbbells literally on the other side of the gym, plates in the yoga section, barbells just all over the place, people dragging benches wherever they want, etc.

which shithole country are you from

this. every Anglo-Scot living in Britain is the descendent of someone too much of a pussy to embark on the American adventure.

uk, from the great city of londonistan

what the fuck is this?

Attached: kill it with fire.jpg (430x358, 51K)

its allways the kanacks who dont rack them. i swear to god i hate em, they allways spit their chewing gum into the pisoirs too. i mean the wage slave has to work and do something for his money but man, i hate fucking mudslimes

Phenomena is plural. The word you're looking for is phenomenon.

But yeah, Germans are very inconsiderate. They left their shit everywhere after WWII as well.

lol, America was used as a prison mate.
Only after the revolution did they find Australia because they needed a new place for prisoners.

Damn what happened to Germans, I used to think they were a stoic, no-nonsense type of people

Its usually the sandniggers

That was my initial assumption as well, until I started observing who was doing it. Mind you pic related is JustFit premium an upper class, nearly all white gym and that is tame, try prime time. What you get there:

>mismatched dumbbells
>stacked on top of other dumbbells
>rest scattered all over the gym floor
>many are left on different stories

Basically this Germans are like robots that cannot operate properly outside their homes/offices.

Attached: justfit-premium-koeln.jpg (1000x693, 151K)

I´m german and this triggers my autism. I really hate people who don´t keep order.

Just mad your gov stole all our superior germans and they colonized your women

Nope

>your gov stole all our superior germans
then what does that make you?

>go to golds at 2am
>fucking empty
>make a standing structure out of dumbbells
>leave before caught and asked to put back
Dubs and I do this and post results

hat studio looks like shit

>Be me
>Go to gym
>Everything is put back where it is supposed to be
cop that, lads

>I used to think they were a stoic, no-nonsense type of people
Those men all died in the war. The children of the weak and invalid are the ones who inherited Germany.

i usually would go and talk to them racking their fucking weight or would talk really loud from far away about racking their weights so they feel embarrased so they rack them to not be an asshole. if i dont see anyone who left them my autism doesnt allow to just walk away i rack them every time and sort the weight to the right places. fml

Looks like op is pumping up his biceps :^)

Attached: 1564015537749.webm (1262x718, 2.19M)

Guess that explains why Americans have balls compared to Bongs

It's easy to accuse sandniggers of doing it, but it's sadly not the case. It's stupid natives too busy texting on their phones doing it. And while your suggestion is good, it doesn't work with Germans. They are super passive aggressive and will refuse reracking even more if told to.

German here.

Moved to a new sector (?) in Berlin...
See a Mc Fit at the corner.
Thoughts were .. Hmm give it a look , so you dont have to bother your Bro in its homegym anymore.
Btw. I moved to have the room to have my own small place to do what has to be done.
But this will need time.
Cause I`m german. Im planing until its perfect.
So back to story.
One day after finishing my new living room I was going to that store.
Its about 8 PM.
Enter the place and the first people I saw are what right. People from a countrie far far away.
Okay okay my friend you are cool with other cultures cause you grown up in Kreuzberg ..
Everything will be fine.
Jump to the servicepoint.
Nice ladie ... Ok Hi I want to take a look.
Yeah Okay follow me.
She showd me the place and ever three steps she said I`m sorry. We have to clean up.
There where empty protcups on mostly every maschine and Papers from this shitty Powerbars on the ground.
The Dumbbells where like an puzzle .
After that she asks about an membership...
I told here that I was very thankfull for her time and I would spend the an broom but this place is to dirty for me.
She told me that she is very very sorry but since we have a new refuggee living place arround the corner nothing is the same like bevore.
Long story short.
I have my own place now .
And an midsize dog to help me in trouble times.
Dont want to live in this shit sandnigger town anymore.
For what the hell do they thiunk they can trade my soul and love in ...

Fuck.

Try visiting germany

Irish, because I am

>She told me that she is very very sorry but since we have a new refuggee living place arround the corner nothing is the same like bevore.

This is another big problem. Staff will blame niggers for doing it, but they will not clean up the gym. It's their responsibility to enforce rules and keep members in check, making them rerack.

Pussy Germans.

>autism story writing
>autism in real life
>not just finding a normal gym
>going to cheapest dump in city
>from liberal junky nigger kreuzberg
kys fag mitte here.

Yeah just tell these feral sand negroes to rerack their shit
Could be better to not have all these sandpeople at first

now you know how americans feel when their entire country gets attacked for the way blacks and mexicans fuck everything up

Time to hire big slav gym bouncers then, Hans. You need to keep your new "Germans" in check. Beside,s why not just kick them out of the gym for not reracking? Some people get kicked for much less.

I think that's only a problem in big gyms. I go to a relatively small gym in Germany and the dumbbells are always racked in order etc.

This is a pyramid set. It's personally a meme exercise in my opinion, but it has been around for a very long time.

And who's gonna kick out the dozen of them ? Bertram tiny biceps, the gym staff dude ? I don't think so
These shits get away with so much shit

every german I know who goes to the gym still looks like a dyel fuckboy after 3 years of lifting. I have the feeling that most of them don't even take it seriously

roll

All the sandniggers in my gym, wont rerack the weights. Fucking retards

Attached: 1563883323394.jpg (273x448, 58K)

roll

Estrogen in tap water after ww2. Part of the war treaty

In Merke'ls germany it is. Mudslimes don't care about where they leave their weights.

please deliver

The worst thing I've seen is people reracking the silver low weight dumbbels in the wrong order.

Attached: 9780_3.jpg (419x672, 30K)

Euros are pussies, imagine letting a refugees center being built in your own blood and soil. I only seen sandniggers work out

yup, test your water if you dont believe it. covered up as trace birth control but actually EU controlled public manipulation

Looks like McFit. What do you expect, only the bottom of society goes there. But then again, nobody seems to put away their weights or anything. Just a couple of days ago I again realized that I seem to be among the few in my gym that do it. Like worshiping some long forgotten god

Attached: Capture.png (752x796, 572K)

>Moved to a new sector (?) in Berlin...

Your problem is living in Berlin in the first place. The capital has already fallen my brother. Just move further to the east to the more rural areas. No foreigners there, only AfD

>The capital has already fallen my brother
yeah in 45

> Deutsche Ordung

>Germans seem completely oblivious, no sense of awareness and little respect for others in public spaces.
I got the exact opposite feeling when I went to Berlin, even the edgiest of the pretend anarchist Hans would always respectfully follow rules

>Mostly this is due to fucking posers (ie male thots) and arabs/turks
>70 Million Germans are the best and very great, it's those (insert different race here) who have all the bad things

This is your mind on Jow Forums, grow up you fucking kid, the fact you said this means you haven't travelled or met different people enough

Attached: 1563356241432.jpg (508x508, 14K)

Most Germans drink sparkling water though.

there is nothing worse than a rack with 40 dumbbells for 40 slots.When you return your dumbbells you are never gonna find the 2 empty slots, and if you do, they are likely not close to each other, so by the end of the day everyone will take 2 minutes to find each pair of dumbbells.it's even worse if you can't tell how much their weight at a glance.

it's better to have a rack with 4 more slots than dumbbels, really makes it work better. if the gym doesn't provide it then the people will do it by just leaving a couple of barbells on the floor. that's how it goes at my gym and i have no more problems finding weights because of that. it's only really a couple of pairs underneath the rack and not pure anarchy spread over the gym like in OP pic.

>Local gym has weight pockets that increase with the weight, these are all marked by weight
>Means that 10kg can fit in the 40kg pocket, but not the other way around
>The amount of times ive seen cunts prop their baby weight in the wrong place is infuriating

I go to a 24 hour gym really late at night when staff haven't been there in hours, I used to go to a location where probably 60% of the other customers were african immigrants or indian, and every night the gym was an absolute shitshow, worse than that, then my gym opened a new location in a mostly white area, I've never seen a non white there and everything is always re racked perfectly, even the machines all have their weights taken off and put back onto the weight trees, people would also leave the disinfectant wipes all over the floor at the old gym, never seen that at the new one.

What? People don't keep the DBs on the rack in the order of their weight at your gym?

true Aryan race

nazi-pilled

all the people complaining have never trained in a McFit in a bigger city. It is common practice to not rerack them or if you do just rerack them whereever and not where you took them. Also leaving the bar with weight still on it is normal here. When I used to train in a smaller town and even smaller city everybody reracked their stuff and cleared the barbells before leaving. Ever since I train in a McFit in munich I have stopped doing it myself because nobody fucking does it. Just seems like different gym culture, nobody complains if you leave 3pl8 on the bar after squatting so why remove it ?

this aint no germany you talking about

Germans are the angriest and with the most weird fucked up fetishes in Europe

t. Their southern neighbor

>if no one complains why do it
The state of mind of this guy

the guy who used it before me left his stuff on the bar. so all in all if everyone does it that way it matters little if everyone cleans up from the guy beforehand or after he himself is done. the difference is maybe only a few plates and might not be great for females since they have to move the 45lbs plates but there arent many that use free weights anyway so why bother ?

You are part of the problem.

Losing out on gains by not picking up and putting them back.

It's only a problem for autists with OCD.

>the guy who used it before me left his stuff on the bar.

If others dont do the right thing I dont either

>not be great for females since they have to move the 45lbs plates but there arent many that use free weights anyway so why bother ?

Who cares about the few that actually do. They dont come up to me and complain so why bother
You're pretty lame dude

Is this East or West Germany?
The wall only came down 30 years ago.

Reracking is part of the workout, you mega autist. lol what kind of imbecile wouldn't want to rerack and get stronker.

>implying he delivers

>a phenomena
Phenomena is plural. The word you want is phenomenon.

you are likely the same people who cry on the internet about me OHP in the squat rack. bitch just come up to me and ask if I need the rack, if you wanna do squats I have no problem with that and can clean the weight up. How is this so hard to do ? Pretty much all gym regulars get this and it has never been an issue but I already know some autist throwing me dirty looks behind my back is probably seething.

>if everyone else is acting retarded its okay for me to be retarded

Attached: 1551444834905.jpg (422x357, 11K)

Somebody gets paid to restack those so why do his work for him?

>do somebody's job for them
>tip them afterwards
Yankee doodle do.

>takes the OHP rack meme seriously kek

Again you only clean up after yourself when you're told to
>but but the other kids dont clean up either!
Again, pretty lame

>look for proper weight
>waste 5 minutes of my life going through shit that would have taken an untermench 5 seconds to put away correctly
Why do Europeans do this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.44.11 PM.png (869x376, 378K)

desu the vast majority of Anglophones get this wrong because they can't into even the most basic grammar of foreign languages. I don't really care as long as they stop fucking pronouncing etcetera as "exetera". That shit is just unforgivable.

It was retaken. Shit, that's poland's entire history is being conquered and then taking it back. When the Krauts want their homes back, they will take it back. Simple as.

>waste 5 minutes of my life going through shit
Sounds your an untersmench for being unable to weigh things with your eyes.

you have guns and you've still let america become what it is today

This lol, if Euroes had guns the streets would be sticky with the blood of enemies.

B8

>Tfw no gf

>intimidated by tiny shitskin manlets

German pussies confirmed.

Preaching to the choir my man.

>nothing personla kid *tips fedora

>go to gym
>finish my squats
>waiting to use one of two leg press machines
>regular is on one and sees me waiting and gives me the nod
>finishes in about 10 minutes
>some slanty eyed chink woman snipes the machine
>tell her i was waiting next
>she starts screaming to high shit like im molesting her
>walk the fuck out

Why the fuck do i bother going to the gym on the weekend? What a fucking nightmare

>Forget wrist straps in gym
>come back a week later
>in exact spot I left them on the window

Feels good going to a gym that isn't full of niggers

Go to an all kanack studio so maybe I am biased but it's almost always Turks

P*les do that

Attached: 1546557754574.jpg (900x744, 75K)