What is better?

What is better?
/fafit/ or /fitlit/?

Attached: fitizen.webm (800x450, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/fafit/, although take that with a grain of salt because no one on /fa/ is fashionable at all

Attached: 1435884241741.jpg (3110x2073, 909K)

/fafit/ = a faggot
/fitlit/ = an erudite warrior

Attached: fitlit.webm (960x540, 1.48M)

/fa/ is literally the modern art equivalent of fashion sense, they all try so hard to look stylish and good and end up looking cringe af and retarded, this picture is a perfect example.

fa + fit is hard. It depends on what body you aiming for. Most fashion is designed for lean and skinny.
lit is hard because it something transcend your capacities. most people are functional illiterates. (they read and don't really understand) If you are not interested in reading you probably are one, and don't even know. Some statics says around 50% of the college graduates are. Sad!

/fafit/

/fa/ has terrible taste
most people are pretty indifferent wether you read a lot or don't, but it is good for brain gains so /fitlit/ is the obvious answer

/fitlit/ be miles

you can't have big muscles and be /fa/ at the same time sorry not sorry fatty

what is fa? some shit some druggie skeleton decided was in right now. parhetic

/fafit/ leads to death and failure while /fitlit/ leads to enlightenment.

Attached: 26D3B63F-7001-4740-A8C6-2988B28FA63E.jpg (1575x1026, 171K)

/fitlit/ is where it's at.

Attached: CYNICISM.jpg (377x500, 26K)

>most people are functional illiterates. (they read and don't really understand)
I wouldn't say I don't understand, but I find it completely impossible to concentrate while reading.
I can read an entire page, and then realize that I don't remember a word of it because I have been thinking about something else while reading. My mind wanders.
this only applies to fiction. I am well educated and have read plenty of non-fiction textbooks, but reading fiction is literally impossible for me. And I have been that way forever. Even when I had to read fiction books for school I would just read summaries of it in stead and ace the test that way.

Neither. You want the ultimate combination of /fitlitbiz/ to become a well rounded citizen.

Dylan Roof mogs all of them.

>biz
>well rounded anything

Attached: 67E8C19F-2964-4BE3-9D05-D71209955432.jpg (236x249, 8K)

You know we have a lot of newfags that can't recognize Dylan on the right :p

I'm the same, bro. I don't know why they want kids to read fiction, it's fuckig trash.

/fitlit/ is based. /fafit/ sounds somehow contradictory, it seems like it's an unspoken (or maybe spoken, I don't visit much) rule that you have to be a complete dyel twink.
Or maybe we've already seen the pic and it's not really worth mentioning anymore.
Wrong. /fithis/ is the basis, then you add shit like /lit/, /diy/, /out/ and /an/. Maybe Jow Forums.

great size, looks thick, solid, tight

Isn't this the guy who tried to launch a military coup, got laughed that, then killed himself out of embarrassment?

Someone got the version with the descriptions of them all

stop watching youtube e-historians, brainlet pseud

Why not: /fitfalit/? , dress classy not like a fag

So that's a yes? Lol

it's all about finding clothes that fit properly. the only suits that fit me nicely are calvin klein and bugatti. other brands would look really odd on me due to my chest and shoulder size. same thing with shirts. i had to browse for a while to find shirt that fit perfectly. im no longer in college so i mostly wear work clothes and my going out clothes are derivative from from that.
being lit isn't hard either. just start off with some simple books and work towards progressively more challenging ones. there's no point (imo) in starting off with some of those well-known classics because they're too challenging for many readers and much of the contents will go over their heads.

they're not mutually exclusive.
nothing prevents you from wearing nice clothes and reading books

Adulthood is realyzing /fithis/ always made more sense

Attached: Greek-Statue-01.jpga8f6e153-0220-43e7-ae1a-53a478bf7c99Larger.jpg (400x400, 19K)

> /fa/
> nice clothes

Pick one

fixed

Attached: faroll.jpg (3110x2073, 879K)

that's not an ancient greek statue if I'm not mistaken though

2 and 7 are alright I guess. Dubs would be too if he got a decent haircut.

Rolling for future trap gf

Number 5's neck just can't get any bigger

/fa/ is an even bigger cope than Jow Forums. Your clothes don't matter at all besides how they fit your frame (which is largely determined by your fitness level)

>biz
Anybody idolizing Jow Forums has never been there.

Attached: 20190803_134348.jpg (1064x1848, 1.06M)

rolling for neckchad or dylann

This is how every subculture on the internet works, now. Weather it's here, reddit, BB.com, etc. They all get so fucking bogged down in the details, and worse - being contrarian, that amateurs that read some random blog post end up in a better position than the people that sit their reading forums all day.

Jow Forums and reddit subs like bodyweightfitness both have garbage tier routines where the basic bitch person that says "I'm gonna get in shape!" starts doing pushups, curls, running and eating chicken breasts and drinking green smoothies because they're the only exercises they know and green stuff = healthy will almost always look better than someone that gets sucked into these subcultures learning about strength programs, meme diets, getting body dismorphia from looking at mostly naked dudes all day. Even worse they might do the recommended routine (from reddit) which is basically SS but with calisthenics...

Fitness forums lead to too much information, then program hopping, and eventually a form of elitism. 'Oh, you think THAT'S the proper way to achieve X, Y, Z? kys", etc. It isn't even about proper programming at that point, it's just a circle jerk of people shitting on everyone else to have a sense of superiority, most of which probably don't even lift. If you've ever been to BB.com it's almost always some twiggy marshmallow looking motherfucker saying the kind of shit people say on Jow Forums, it's just more prominent here due to the anonymity.

This leads to my main point. These subcultures aren't even about the thing they were originally about at this point. A guy could come in here with a timestamped amazing body pic and say he got there using only pushups and a pair of 20lb dumbbells and rather than asking how we'd just shit on him and laugh him off the forms instead of possibly learning something new. No one here actually cares about fitness, just like no one on /fa/ cares about fashion. We only care about proving how much we "know".

Used to think I was unattractive until this but holy shit that picture is depressing

Yeah, Jow Forums is mostly cryptocults.

guy on the right looks better than all of them

This is all very accurate, shame no one will read it

i read it, i just didnt think it was worth replying to. its a pretty much known fact among those that dont trend follow

n e c c

this

Yes. I wrote a paper about him back in my japanese lit class in Uni.

Mishima was a pretty fascinating dude. He was so rich and successful from his novels and life work that he formed his own private young-buff-male-only militia (whom he forced to train without shirts on), in an attempt to reinstall the Taishou-era militaristic ruling party since the end of WW2.
He himself was a very weird super homo. He had fetishes about death, killing himself in glorious combat, tragic pathetic endings, and tons of gay shit. But hilariously, he married a woman that to this day goes on public record to defend him anytime a literary critic likes to talk about his obvious gayness.

The way he died in particular was fucking hilarious. He and his coup tried a take over of the official government compound leading to the emperor, but it only half worked and they spent so much time and effort getting there that the militiamen lost all motivation to actually keep trying when they realized it was a farce.
So, keeping in traditional Japanese bushido standings of honorable death, he tried to commit seppuku (and samurai's way of suicide, not to be confused with generic suicide of jisatsu - 自殺), in where he did "harakiri" (stomach-cutting) across his abdomen, and then his closest confidant would very cleanly cut his head off with a katana in one fell swoop. BUT ironically, the confidante he chose (a long suspected gay lover of his) failed to cut his head off in one try and took multiple hacks to finish the job. This confidante, having embarrassed himself in not being able to cut the head off in one go, then immediately committed seppuku himself (this was actually a traditional samurai custom for that kind of failure).

In a very VERY fitting way of Mishima's ideology, he died in a tragically pathetic way, something that you see a lot of in his books (at least metaphorically).

If you care at all about figuring out the kind of guy he was, i'd recommend reading pic related.

Attached: 62794.jpg (312x475, 100K)

this is the guy who launched a military coup, failed, and just fucking launched a second military coup. you are never going to be as cool as this guy. and yes he honor-suicided which is good as a japanese in his position.

the movie was cool too

nice cope closeted homo

post body

>closeted
>imblying

Attached: 1541969256312.png (489x378, 392K)

>tfw dylan roof is unironically the most effay

Good post.

An adult male should know how to dress properly. Like Jow Forums - /fa/ is full of retards but there is some good advice there. The key really is not wearing fucking cargo shorts

Tfw no hibiki gf

/kfit/

Attached: Sergio Oliva vs Jeff __ Muscle vs Gun Baki (2018).webm (800x450, 2.79M)

/vfit/

Attached: 1564800087835.png (567x900, 390K)

Post body

who here /fitfit/?

Self-improvement or cry for attention. Tough choice there. Fuck this gay earth.

based AND redpilled

/fitlit/, warrior poet.

Attached: ps.jpg (600x315, 79K)

>He and his coup tried a take over of the official government compound leading to the emperor, but it only half worked and they spent so much time and effort getting there that the militiamen lost all motivation to actually keep trying when they realized it was a farce.
Were they fighting through a compound and halfway through him and his boys just lost their cohesion?

good to see he got a new job after breaking his neck

But user, $0 is round

Attached: 1563189227057.jpg (680x452, 62K)

Attached: ck fit.jpg (475x712, 75K)

pls dub

anything but /fa/ and Jow Forums
probably a mixture of Jow Forums, /his/, /lit/, Jow Forums, /out/ /o/, and /sci/ but god anything but /fa/ they are complete and utter self-entitled faggots

/fittg/

God fucking damn it why is this the photo that represents /fa/ i fucking hate it, i would even prefer the recent meetup with pakistanai pharrel

All look gay asf except for the guy with the bowl cut on the far right. He looks really alpha for some reason.

Wait is that Dylann Roof

This... is a good post. Write more.

Your trip shall be Faggotron 9000.

Attached: 1_DaymA9w38Ri7J4kYwhwtMA.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

you sure?

Attached: neck.jpg (3110x2073, 1.02M)

The right answer is /fitlitbizpol/ in theory, not in practice. While /lit/ is lit but Jow Forums is only good if it were actually about business (just crypto-kiddie nonsense) and Jow Forums has become irrevocable garbage since Trump started running.

Fuck outta here. Jow Forums is about business. It just so happens most business opportunities are chainlink and bitcoin.

Depends on what you read. Redpilled stuff will make you a permavirgin

/fashfit/

Attached: 1521904007306.jpg (500x707, 54K)

god i hate a*glos

Somebody put this as sticky #2

Attached: the chad feast.webm (1000x562, 2.93M)

Is it just me or is that a weird placement of the asterisk?

Help me anons, I just want my secret /fitlit/ board back

Implying Mishima wasn't /fa/shion as fuck though.

Attached: Mishima.jpg (309x500, 19K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

>88
more like /fash/ion
also poopdick

0 is cool. The others are shitty goblins.

>Dylan Roof
>On the far right
>far right
Pottery

Attached: Cyrus.jpg (225x273, 49K)