Now that the dust has settled, what is better, white or brown rice?

Now that the dust has settled, what is better, white or brown rice?

Attached: delish-u-rice-2-1529079587.jpg (1200x602, 54K)

brown rice is incredibly slightly better but by fuck all in terms of margin and the nutrient benefits are so tiny you may as well just eat whichever you like the taste of

>carbs
>empty calories
Neither

>t.ketard

thanks for reminding me, will do a thick alfredo sauce later, with white rice and some chicken and beans

I can eat endless amounts of white rice but a bowl of brown rice will fill me up, so thats something. Brown rice tastes better too for stir fries

Brown rice takes forever to cook, takes forever to digest and half the time it doesn't even digest properly and I have rice grains in my shit.

I like to eat rice fresh, so 15 min cooking time is better than 30-40 min cooking time.

Neither, they're both poisonous.

Based and fucking A+ redpilled

Empty of what? Has some micros, protein and fiber, not a lot but is affordable and can go with almost any other food item/

Soak it water first

Brown has marginally more fiber, more expensive, more cooking time and some people say that the husk would retain more pesticides.
I'd say, choose by flavor and compatibility with your meals.

Terryaki chicken breasts with rice. So fucking cheap, so fucking good.

I started using ramen though to save effort.

>empty calories
>a thing

did i do good? the perfekt mix with lots of flavor fat carbonhydrates and cheese. without destroying my macros

Attached: reeee.jpg (1600x1200, 206K)

What is this? Looks interesting

jasmine rice is the patrician choice

the base is a thick alfredo sauce but you have to make it seperate, otherwise the parmegano is spliting and it feels like you eating sand. frying minced beef, add onions after frynig sound gets louder, add white pepper, paprica poweder and normal pepper and salt. after that add beans the should not cook too long otherwise the taste like shit. rise is cooked slightly hard so all the shit wont go too smooth. i like the rise with a hard feel while chewing. for the alfredo sauce, minced garlic into the pan until its golden, add heavy cream let it cook until its at boiling point - take it off and add parmegano if its too hot it wont bind well. in the end add all shit together and put cheese on top - put it into the oven. all done, have a nice meal wihtout shit taste

Its also full of antinutrients. carbs are objectively poison

500g minced beef
1 onion at radius of 6 cm
200g long beans.

200g heavy cream
4 cloves of garlic

i eyeballed the rice so i guess ist 250g of rice.
50g parmegano

white pepper
black pepper
salt
paprica powder

thats it

God i hate being asian i feel like my body just needs to eat rice all the damn time

that's not from being asian

go to panda express
check all the fatties getting white rice

Yeah it is and no im not a fatty

And somehow it's the preferred fuel source for strength and endurance activities.
No keto flu.
No protein intake restrictions.