Jow Forums tv shows

Jow Forums tv shows

Attached: CECC6455-8FF9-4AE6-9B98-48D095B44FC3.jpg (480x320, 35K)

D-don't do deadlifhssaaahh

Attached: 1563013384102.jpg (958x1326, 697K)

he said the risk to reward for athleats isnt there

My goal is to be as fit as Nick when i am 50 years old

He’s wrong about that too, power clean are more technically difficult than deadlifts

He also said he has record log press, but he lied. How can anyone take that hog seriously. He's trailer park white trash america incarnated.

He has...the burger one.

Rob Kearney has it. And he also couldn't say who has the world record, that's how big brainlet he is.

This shit is like Top Gear but with strongman history instead of cars, it's gold.

I think it's pretty based of Oberst to pretty much know nothing about the sport kek. There are those who do stuff and those who obsess about said stuff (they're called redditors), and Oberst is in the first category.
I see so many people who know everything but have beginner tier lifts.
With that being said, he probably lied about not knowing the faggot had broken his record

he didn't even know what the world record was
didn't he think it was like 218 or something?

Where can I watch this? Can't find it on the History site

Who has the world record?

I just torrent it cause I'm not a burger so I couldn't pay to watch it if I wanted
big z

pawn stars

The fat old man? Isn't he retired long ago?

Brian is such a good guy, i wish he was my brother.

Attached: 1359935660988.jpg (416x502, 58K)

> The fat old man

You mean the greatest strongman of all time? His world record is 228 kg if I recall correctly. The fat redneck did like 211 kg and has been beaten by another burger.

Eddie>Brian>Nick>Robert

Isn't that actually Brian Shaw?

No.

Based, but for me Eddie=Brian.

OG WSM competitors like Franco, Ferrigno, Kaz and John Paul were so much cooler

daily reminder that in terms of strength
Ed>Z=Thor>Shaw

so much weaker though
yeah he's semi retired I think. Anyway he's past his prime obviously, but his record still stands. I think he's still planning on improving on it.
Honestly I can't count him out. It seems like in strength sports, barring serious injury, you can just keep getting better. (look at mark felix)

You old poo-nanner, is Tom Stoltman at the point of development where Hæffy was seven or so years ago? What can we expect from the Scotsman in the future?

Would you say the age of Shawickas (2009-2016) is over, or does any of them have a fifth title in them? With guys like Licis and Kieliszkowski around, I'm not sure if I can see that happening.

Tried looking for torrents like 2 weeks ago.
Nothing.

Any updates?

Attached: IMG_20190802_194727.jpg (338x497, 103K)

I don't quite understand the stoltman hype to be honest. He's not that young that his current level indicates anything. Like he's the same age as larry wheels and mateusz kieliszkowski, both of whom are significantly more impressive imo.
And yet you never hear anyone say with certainty that these guys WILL be wsm someday.
I've even read some people saying Tom Stoltman would pull 500+ someday
fucking why? kieliszkowski is the same age, has a better deadlift, and is widely considered a weak deadlifter.

I just found like 5 episodes in HD on Piratebay

plus you can't really compare it with hafthor's progression cause 7 years ago hafthor had been lifting for not even 2 years iirc

Stop looking at Shaw in terms of his recent years, if we take him since he was young up until today, he absolutely destroys Thor.

Stoltman is a year younger than Kieliszkowski, has a better deadlift, is just as fast and arguably better on atlas stones. Some of your statements are right, but the other ones are wrong.

he might have (and I wouldn't say so) been an equal or better strongman but he was never stronger statically. he's actually at his strongest currently in terms of static strength.
another guy we might see more of as a static monster is Graham Hicks, the guy is relatively unknown of people who don't follow strongman but I'm really rooting for him, he doesn't make up shit like Ed and try and build a brand constantly or whatever, he just keeps his head down, does crazy lifts and you barely ever hear from him.
He's crossing over into powerlifting and thinks he can get Malan's total. He can definitely get 1100 as of now. Definitely one of the strongest strongmen around.

Not that guy, but Shaw could potentially eke out a 5th, but it would take a series of favorable events. WSM would have to go back to heavier implements with a more spaced out set up instead of the rapid fire speedy Gonzales affair they had this year, and Bjornsson would need to be at less than 100%. I think Z’s done except for occasional appearances at shits and giggles contests to give people flashbacks.

I think MK's deadlift is slightly better. He almost got 420kg at the deadlift championship, and I think Tom didn't even attempt it
He's also a much stronger presser.
yeah Tom edges him out on stones afaik, that's what he's known for

Oberst had it for multiple years

Not when he was on Joe Rogan show. He just lied.

Forged in fire. The contestants are mostly unfit, but the host is fit and the show is cool as ice.

>The only thing slower than Brian is a wet Brian
Fucking Eddie flexing on them.

daily reminder that good deadlifters are former high level athletes
ed, tom martin, andy bolton
it's a fucking rule
meanwhile good benchers are just manlets and good squatters are just fatties

This show has too much of that gay history channel dramatic flair. If you want to watch some decent shit with these guys, just watch Brian Shaw's youtube channel.