Be 5'10

>be 5'10
>get told I'm tall

Attached: 1552173355605.jpg (332x600, 46K)

I'm 5'9" and know this feel. It's the blessing of living in third world shithole.

Having good posture helps alot, slouching takes inches off your height

By your mother or what?

Attached: IMG_20190801_224424.png (262x758, 433K)

5'10 is tall for a woman

GOD ALL I WANT IS A TOMBOY GF FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Stop having dysmorphia. Just marry a girl approximately 4.5 inches shorter than you (easily found) have kids and heightmax them via good diets.

>shorter

Why not taller?

I guess you can if you like getting cucked

You won't be cucking your kids.

They will be taller than you

i'm still searching, they are a rare sight

Mor-chan is peak gf material.
>a girl approximately 4.5 inches shorter than you
Here's a problem, I'm a turbomanlet(171cm) and it's a problem in more ways than the obvious one. Taller women are out of the question. But few that are shorter too, since I they look like children or dwarfs to me. Not women. Same height, +/- couple cm, I can work with, but I'll be constantly telling myself "she'll dump your manlet ass for a 2m chad in a heartbeat". I'm broken inside, failure of a human. This miserable genetic line ends right here.
On the other hand I've seen really tall people walking with girls half their size, they have no problem fucking somebody looking like a big doll or a child. Maybe I should accept my fate and find happiness with another dwarf, refusing to think that my children will be manlets too.

Attached: a03fac1c796dbc846367c70217c6f98f.png (1460x1885, 1.87M)

6'7" is the manlet cutoff in 2019

what you really want is a twink bf

There is nothing wrong with wifeing a 6'0 girl.

Stop being selfish and think about the future.

Attached: tumblr_opjo9cG4pa1tg1fc4o5_540.gif (540x246, 749K)

>Be 5'8
>Get told I'm short
>Meanwhile my 5'9 cousin gets called tall
IT'S NOT EVEN NOTICEABLE

Attached: 1559901977930.jpg (1920x1080, 989K)

>be 6'1
>feeling tall and based
>redpilled because I'm superior Mediterranean
>go to the supermarket
>cavemen whiteoids are 6'8+
>feel small and inadequate

Anyone else know this feel?

I wouldn't mind, but women prefer a taller guy. That's just how things are. If she wants somebody shorter, there's something wrong with her.

name any reason to live that isn't a tomboy gf

Christian girls don't discriminate, neither do Eastern European tall girls.

Attached: IMG_20190802_190542.jpg (685x420, 118K)

lol

a tomboy is a twink bf that you can have without being gay and that you can breed, the ultimate in perfection

>5'10
>From 2nd world
>Live in Cali surrounded by 3rd world
>Unironically taller than most people around me but can never move North or Scandinavia because I'd be insecure about being shorter

> neither do Eastern European tall girls
Oh, I am from eastern europe. Believe me, they do. Christian girls are a total sham too.

Attached: 1562663215292.jpg (1141x1141, 1.07M)

yes, I'm 6 1 in shoes and if I go to a rich part of town I get towered over by most men but if im in a poor part im a giant

what country?

>be 6'5
>visit Beijing
>stick out, but not as much as i thought
>visit LA
>stick out as the only white guy in a see of goblins who barely reach my chest

Attached: 1549664442695.jpg (317x486, 41K)

5'7 is not a turbo manlet. You are a manlet, not a dwarf.

Short girls are the only reason short me exist. The phenotype would have died out before fire was harnessed if we scrutinized short women as much as short men. The same could be said for any negitive trait.
Mankind is going to be held back until we start getting more picky about the women we allow to reproduce. We need more contraception options for men.

Chop off your dick and see if I'll fuck you. Prohint: I wont. Keep dreaming, fag.

It is still pretty bad though. I once saw a guy only 10 cm shorter than me, I felt pity. And though "Ah, so that's how taller people see me".

atleast LA is a nice place if you are into dumb thots with fake tits and ass implants.

everyday of my life

Attached: ikeepscreaming.jpg (476x687, 60K)

most of la is horrible mexicans, blacks, goblins, and homeless, the wealthy socialites are a tiny minority and are very isolated

maybe I was thinking of miami then

>Tomboys become outlawed

Attached: 1555401059094.png (725x550, 439K)

you're thinking of the 90s, those days are long gone

>an epidemic of unexplained mass suicides sweeps the country

Attached: 1528869742551.jpg (582x581, 135K)

STOP

Attached: 37546789.gif (500x373, 1013K)

It is bad relatively speaking amongst Europeans, but it also can't be controlled. I myself am 5'8, roughly your height.
You're probably not going to attract a supermodel, but assuming you aren't ugly and you're in a decent spot financially, height isn't going to prevent you from succeeding with anything but basketball or Tinder thots, at least at your height.
In fact, the only people I've ever heard call me short were men who were close to 6'5(acceptable), or literal shitskin goblin women from pakistan who were scraping 5 feet(delusional).
I think you put too much stock in it.

Well, alright then, thanks for the encouragement and listening to my whining. I know the problem is mostly only in my head.

>not flat chested

Same

I have been through the same thing. The reality changes as you get older. When I was in college I felt the same way. Turns out their were several women taller than me who wanted me, and a few shorter who I was involved with who did.
Being in-shape, well-dressed, clean and successful is what nets you women in the end. If you are literally medically a midget or dwarf it will be a bad time, but you aren't. You may simply have to wait longer to get what you want.
Meanwhile, literal dictators of world superpowers have been manlets, inasmuch the same as towering chads. There isn't much holding you back, as far as work or a career goes, except you. I'm not trying to sound like a sperg but height, beyond a certain point, isn't as important, and if you're concerned about your children, there are medical ways of boosting their height now, whether it is growth hormone or what have you. And a lot of that is also based on nutrition. So within your control as long as you tend to it in the formative years.
Anyway, stop beating yourself up. If you must hit emotional rock bottom to escape it, do so, but then try and move on.

>I want an accessible besch

That shit is pay for play, you still need money, game or a good body or all of them to get the girl you want.

>shits not free to play unless you were born with god tier genetics, 8/10+

Attached: 1563512895372.png (800x476, 410K)

I am 5"11 with an occasional qt ukrainka gf who's about 6"1 :) :) :) :) feels good

Nice.
Long beautiful legs

Attached: tumblr_ol77wsXQf51tc1kmmo4_250.png (250x250, 146K)

Yep, I'm definitely moving to ukraine.

>tfw see adopted tomboy cousin at family reunion for the first time in years
>wow user, you're so big! did you get taller did I get shorter haha
>fishing in a docked boat
>she comes over, sits on the same seat as me, gives me a big smile, and says nothing
>talking about jobs
>you should look into being a fireman or work on an oil rig, you've got a fantastic body for those kinds of jobs :)
>taking a dip in the pool after being at the beach for a few hours
>I'm gonna rinse all this sand off, don't look user!
>obviously I take a peek, she actually fucking stripped down under the poolside showerhead instead of going to the shower stalls RIGHT NEXT TO IT
>she changes into a two piece bikini that's too big for her, her tits come out a few times and she apparently "didn't notice"
>she wants to play chicken when some other family gets in the pool, climbs onto me, and squeezes my head with her smooth, warm thighs
>go inside and dry off, different cousin and her kids are here
>play around with the kids for a bit, they love it
>tomboy cousin joins in
>awwww, you're so good with kids user! you have to promise to marry me if I'm still single in a few years :)
IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE MY FUCKING FAMILY FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1560541569614.jpg (1000x1117, 286K)

This MUST be a made up story, right?

Attached: zetrage.jpg (832x854, 443K)

[spoiler]It's not, she's joining the army in two years and I probably won't see her for a very long time after that[/spoiler]

You are not 6'1" in shoes.

>thought I was 184cm this entire time
>Measured myself today
>I'm actually 186cm

Not bad

>adopted tomboy
>family
I know dating "family" is weird but if you're not blood related it might be worth it.

Don't let her. Preferably by putting a baby in her. It should be your first priority now. She's adopted, not blood-related, it's fine. This is some kind of imaginary hentai dream scenario, which I'm still 50% sure really is. The amount of jelly I feel can feed the nation.

I wish I could. She lives in cali and I live on the east coast, hence why we never see each other. We've known each other for our entire lives, but only through brief visits. We don't even keep in touch over the phone. I just don't even know how any sort of physical or romantic connection could start.

>nbr
dropped

I mean if you're not larping and you actually have a chance, just say you want to go see cali and ask if you can stay with her for a bit since it's so expensive. nature will take care of the rest.

Fuck bro, you're onto something. I've also told my parents that I want to transfer to a school in Washington so they might even fund the entire thing since they'd be happy to get my neet ass out of here. Bless you dude, I'm gonna pursue this.

Post by : insecure tiny dick blondefag

Godspeed, user. And don't fuck this up, some would kill a fellow man just for a chance like this.

>6'5", lanklet
>Told I'm "deceptively tall"
Does this mean I'm tall but look like a bitch? Pretty sure it means I look like a bitch

Attached: dlW6prW9HwYDsIRXNoFYtyHpSny.jpg (682x1024, 38K)

>Adopted
>Cousin

Niether one of these things would stand in the way of my burning rod of lordly might, cause they obviously don't mean a fucking thing to her either.

YOLO my melanin enriched relative.

Buh- based

Attached: 1563992321872.jpg (583x438, 49K)

You're in your own head. Girls are fucking stupid. They like people for who they are more than they do for looks. You just have to be confident. Work on confidence. They like men who know wtf they're doing in life.

DO NOT fuck this up, literally everybody who is into tomboys would do anything to be in your position

Attached: c74e3031968dc142150c9e173adc842b.png (829x561, 358K)

How does one acquire a tomboy gf?

Look in places where tomboys might be - martial arts classes, track and cycling tournaments, competitive swimming, military, country farms, your childhood. You get the idea.

Attached: 7b01283d12aeeac52c988393db5bdb15.jpg (529x769, 106K)

>Why not taller?
death by snu snu

Based Get.
Based post.

Attached: 15a37971-2a15-4cdd-9a13-f03eedd6aa75.gif (400x214, 1.86M)

IMPREGNATE HER YOU TOOL WHAT THE FUCK

I love flat-chested girls so much

Attached: 1502540002830(1).jpg (434x434, 128K)

Who gives a fuck if she's family? We have a saying back home, "los primos se esprimen" which means cousins squeeze each other.

is that a boy

I'm only told I am tall by middle-aged wahmen and grannies. I've never ever been called short tho at 5'10 but I do feel extremely not tall

I'm 6'0 barefoot or maybe even 5'11.5". Last few girls I dated all called me "really tall" at some point, and they were average height or above.

it is because you're have gay

Sorry, I like White girls. The only White people you see are tourists.

>will never be born in the sporty girl/tomboy dimension

Attached: 8dc0b37698e5700412539809ec5a81112eae885dr1-540-302_hq.gif (540x302, 2.33M)

Cope harder

>taller women are out of the question
if you're a coward

God speed.

This girl always calls me tall. She's 4 years older than me (23/27) and looking for marriage. What do?

>adopted
not a problem
>cousin
not a problem

you a bitch

Same. Benefit of living in a state with so many Asians and Mexicans. Whenever dudes call me tall I always immediately say I’m dead on average just to watch that little bit of light die in their eyes. Of course I always mask it by acting like I’m just being humble.

Attached: A4C097E0-B007-4CBA-9F01-95F9D71F9C00.jpg (630x630, 47K)

>bulge

Attached: giphy.gif (500x330, 520K)

They're so desirable, I can't believe there aren't girls faking the look.

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x338, 30K)

Literally me, but with Japan and San Jose. Californian cities are Jow Forums memes brought to life

Attached: 1511447496867.jpg (1024x666, 86K)

what?

>Be 5'11 king of manlets.
>Be surrounded by grills and coworkers.
>Get asked by every single sub 5'10 manlet how many inches above six foot I am to see if they're 6'1 or 6'2.
>Break the heart's of thousands of manlets by loudly proclaiming that I am not even six foot.
>Wimmens around break into hysterics.

When you're king of the manlets, it's the small things that get you through the day.

Attached: 1544204137471.png (711x919, 932K)

>be 5'7
>short enough that there's no point in pretending i'm taller, everyone can tell i'm small

in a way it's liberating. this is simply the hand i was dealt, all I can do is own it and make the most of it

6'1" here, I want to start saying I'm 5'11" now
thanks user

You played yourself
B&R

Flat chested girls are built for love and commitment.

I believe in you, user.

Same.
Unfortunately, lesbians and feminism ruined tomboys forever.