He counts the bar

>he counts the bar
Do you also count the weight of your arms during bench and the weight of air you are pushing against?

Attached: nbBNdIJ.png (960x540, 379K)

>he counts the first plate

Since I lift below sea level, is it harder because I'm closer to the center of the Earth?

Only when shitposting old memes.

Okay user, pick up your bar, no weights on it. Now weigh yourself with the bar, weigh yourself without it. You should find that you are 20kg lighter without the bar.

So now we know the bar isnt weightless, we know its weight, every time you lift the barbell, you are lifting the barbell + weights on the side. In other words, you count the bar. I hope that was enough information for what should be a very simple thing to understand :)

The bar weighs exactly 20kg for a reason.

Wait, people unironically count the weight of the bar? LMAO

Attached: 13511748398.png (804x558, 762K)

>he counts the weights

cringe

I thought you would say more atmospheric pressure but you went even more retarded than that

Yep. And pussies who lift up in the mountains are cheating.

yes i do.
i also count the clips, take into account the elevation of the gym with reference to sea level and take into account where the moon is in its cycle.

You can't count the bar but it must weigh 45 pounds or your not really lifting 1/2/3/4 pl8.

So for example if you say you lift 2 pl8 you must be using a bar that weighs 45 pounds. If you're using some weird non standard bar that weighs less then it doesn't count. But if you say you're lifting 220 then you're a bitch for counting the bar.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Atmospheric pressure is isotropic you absolute brainlet
Weights feel lighter on higher pressures because of the higher mass of dislocated air

I somewhat know what you said. So is it lighter the higher up or lower to the core?

HAHAHAHAHHAH FHSSJXHXH SHDJZH XDDDDD OMG SNZNSNANNZ HAHAAH HAAHAHHA DJDJSJSIDJF DFDDOFF PFFFFTTTTTT SNDJSKS XDDDDD NGL XDDDDD HAHAHAHHAJDIDIRIE
DNDJFNNNSNNKXKOWOAL
PPPLCNNNSWIED PEEPEEPOOPOO LOL XDDDDDDDD
SBSJSJSJSJ QPQOSODWMXNALZSKW XD

Attached: 1B05A0B3-BC5C-4BB0-9CDF-52A1F0ADEDE4.jpg (600x600, 98K)

I do 3 plate deadlifts on a Smith machine. What would you say is the weight I'm lifting?

How much does the smith machine weigh?

>he can count

Attached: 042B8F50535E46F4AFB1532D9A76F1A25842000008A2C4DEDEBE.jpg (264x296, 10K)

You don't deadlift at all. I'm not saying that to mess with you, I did the same with squats, then I tried them in the rack and failed on the first rep, couldn't do shit until I unloaded 40 lbs, haven't touched the smith machine since then.

Attached: Nvm+i+found+a+better+quality+one+for+you+_49069bbbcbbb981afcb5283e8f59362c.jpg (200x313, 17K)

try deadlifting 3pl8 free weights and tell us how much weight you think you're lifting then.

I'm still going to keep counting the bar.

>doesn't count the air pressure
Never gonna make it

>adds 180 and 45 and gets 220

Are you dutch or aquaman?

0, because only weak fags use the smith for deadlifting?

Wait wait wait are you telling me you fucking COUNT the weight you’re lifting?
Are you fucking autistic bro?
Jesus Christ

Attached: 4A1B1A3A-F8C9-41C1-854B-87EE0168342C.jpg (640x624, 103K)