>increased test
>increased muscle mass
>no health risks

vegan
>brain fog
>teeth snapping off due to malnutrition
>low sperm count
>literally kills babies

vegans eternally BTFO. humans are MEAT EATERS!

Attached: iStock-923692030Lisovskaya.jpg (724x483, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1Be8C37-k
youtu.be/eKFlMKp9Gs0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27981368
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0163782718300511
proteinpower.com/drmike/2011/12/19/are-we-meat-eaters-or-vegetarians-part-iii/
youtube.com/watch?v=FNIoKmMq6cs
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1157328319672721411.html
youtu.be/FNIoKmMq6cs?t=831
youtu.be/2TNMoQTLGFs
youtu.be/o4ZrKI2wi0k
youtu.be/97Wry4ppywQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you forgot the part where an omnivore diet is better than both in terms of life longetivity and health

both sides are retards
eat everything that's good just like humans have evolved to do

Stupid fucking retards, there is overwhelming amount of studies proving that going 100% plant based is best for overall health.

stop spreading false information.

Do you guys lack the ability to think rational or something? fucking idiots

and before you complain "hurr durr provide evidence" look it up your fucking self i CBA listing it all, its all on google.

I bet you retards don't even know how to interpret a study so i guess its pointless

t.

Attached: BF14FBE4-3202-4E89-9657-2D6B1B51645A.png (232x217, 8K)

Attached: soy.png (988x1059, 499K)

Carnivore is God teir only if you have Liver and salmon roe once or twice a week. Non-homonogized kefir is also based.

and fyi im one of the swole, 6,3 beared 240 pound high test guys, and im telling you guys that veganism is proven to be the way for optimal health.
Don't take my word for it. Look it up yourselves, its all there.
I wish veganism WASNT the way for optimal health because we all love meat, but its simply not the way it is. Cry more right?
IM planning on going vegan eventually, (obviously) and you should too.

and those picture responds to me is just pointless. IM way more manly than both of you anyway (most likely)

The reason you cba is because there isn't a single piece of level one evidence that proves what you're suggesting. You're basically a liar and you know it.

Your vegan falseflagging is apparent and horribly unfunny but you do you apparently retards like this would still fall for it

You can't say you cba because there isnt a single piece of evidence?
You tell me that you cba because there is no evidence, but you dont know that because you cba

I'm not even vegan btw, but it is the way to go. Deal with it.

Just because you guys don't want it to be true doesn't make it that not true. The truth sucks sometimes. Maybe if you guys quit all that diary filed with estrogen you would be able to think more clearly and be more logical and rational?

>eating plants is what makes vegans look like pic related
>somehow you convince yourself that consuming that which makes vegans look like pic related is in any way shape or form good for your health
lmao

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

Attached: Dr_Greger_at_Pure.jpg (400x300, 151K)

The only reason humans have large brains is because of meat eating.

Anyone telling you not to eat meat wants you to be weak and stupid.

WEEOOO WEEOOO WEEOOO
RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

It's not the plants that make them look like that, it's the lack of meat. Having both in your diet is optimal.

I just hope you're trying to fuel a discussion and not genuinely this stupid

vegans look like shit because they're deficient from ONLY eating plant foods
not because they're eating plant foods in general

>Carnivore diet
>no health risks
See me in a few years. Why is this board a fucking autism competition? JUST BALANCE OUT YOUR MACROS. Don't make it so damn complicated for a debatable 1% more optimization. Seek help if you actually believe in these garbage fads.

No, it's specifically the anti nutrients in plants that make them look like that.

>muh balance
Gotta drink some Coca-Cola. Only drinking water isn't balanced.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1Be8C37-k
> go on vegan diet
> health starts degrading
> spend 4 years spending money on doctors and tests
> health goes to shit
> eat a chicken
> recover in a matter of days
How can one bird be so based?

Attached: 1563898021136.png (192x376, 44K)

>carnivore diet
>increased test
Literally the opposite.

You know what I mean you absolute fuckwit

The antinutrient content is nowhere near enough to cause any form of deficiency. There is zero scientific evidence supporting that idea.

Anti nutrients/poisons or whatever you call it are good in low doses
The body adapts to stressors and only gets stronger
Hormesis motherfucker

A similar principle is training your body, you stress it enough to make it stronger

High quality bro science bait right here

You are falsely assuming that low-carbers or carnies care about facts. No no, it's all about feelings. Why do you think they are all obsessed with beef, never pork or chicken or fish? Because beef is "manly" and signals social status, it's also a cultural icon in the US. They just do what their feelings dictate and then pull some shit out of their ass about antinutrients and inflammation they don't understand. Yes, it's incredibly pathetic.

Because beef you can eat raw unlike chicken or pork.

>Trust me goys my test is 6 gorillion mg/dl and I have a powerful, manly beard. Plant based is the only way.

Attached: IMG_4418.jpg (642x880, 104K)

Attached: 1561242405044.png (454x520, 13K)

> >increased test
Um, sweatie, no...

Because beef has a better omega 3 to omega 6 ratio than pork or chicken, even when grassfed, retard. Farmed pork/chicken is probably one of the worst things you can eat. Plus you can eat beef raw.

>Why yes I DO eat red meat, how did you know?

Attached: plaque-build-up-inside-of-arteries.jpg (1100x618, 111K)

I will need at least two valid and recent sources on each of those claims in order to not consider you a retard flat earther l4tvige

Have fun getting less than a quarter of your nutritional needs, maybe when you get scruvy you'll still think your meme diet was worrh ut

Attached: 1540091542052.jpg (600x475, 44K)

Attached: 848282848.png (211x239, 7K)

This legitimately the most low IQ post in this entire thread, this is like saying injecting yourself with estrogen directly into your bloodstream and your body will just adapt to it. Your body will never adapt to the mass amount of goitrgens and phytoestrogens there are in plant foods, but your will adapt to the bacteria there is in raw meat making your immune system stronger.

At the time of this reply there are 33 posts from 21 posters. Six replies to this. If you ignire your post and the OP that then means there are 31 posts. There are four unique replies to other comments. That leaves 27 posts. Statistically it is highly probably that each "meme" reply you have received has been from the same person, probably OP.

You realize animal foods are literally the most bioavailable source of nutrition on the planet, right? Vegans usually day that you will overdose on vitamin A if you eat liver everyday, which is true, meanwhile you could eat thousands of times the recommended daily intake of vitamin A in the form of plants and you'll never overdose, you know why? Because the human body cannot convert a large amount of the plant form of vitamin A into usable form inside the body, but vegans have such a high cognitive dissonance to notice this. The reason we are so malnourished in minerals and vitamins today is because only 1/5 of the average Americans calories come from animal foods, half of which are processed baloney and bacon wtc with barely any nutrition.

youtu.be/eKFlMKp9Gs0

based retard

not an argument

"Eat everything that is good"
Please define what this means.

You sound like you have a sub-80 IQ with a statement like this.

>Your body will never adapt to the mass amount of goitrgens and phytoestrogens there are in plant foods
Says you

And dont treat phytoestrogens like estrogen injections
its like saying eating testosterone will do anything to you
it just gets broken down and digested

Aren't you more low IQ?
You dont even know what good is?
Is that too hard of a concept to you? Good food with essential nutrients/vitamins/minerals

>scurvy
just eat a few blackberries, retard. Problem solved.

Ever vegan I've ever met has looked sick, older than they are, and weak.

Go to a mirror and open up your mouth -- you see those white jagged protrusions? Those are the result of evolutionary inheritance from our ancestors, who ate primarily meat.

I say if people want to go began go right ahead. There will be fewer mentally handicapped genes in the gene pool in the future.

The liver I eat paired with watercress gives me more gains than your vegan only diet could ever hope to bring.

With a rebuttal like this, you must be a woman, which will make this discussion turn into an emotional fuck-fest.

So tell us -- what is "good"? You don't even know how to explain your claim, which says you have no idea what you're talking about and spewing claims that you've seen on the internet or mainstream health shows like an NPC.

I just told you what is good, food with essential nutrients/vitamins/minerals

meat/fish/eggs/some plants/some fruits

I just don't know how someone can be this unintelligent
You say I have a bad rebuttal to your argument of "you sound like you have a sub-80 IQ"
You have no argument that needs to be rebutted, you're just talking smack for the sake of it

The canine argument is the mark of a retard. Gorilla's have bigger canines than us. The biggest canines on the planet are hippos.

>go carnivore
>get new blood panel
>LDL is in the 2-300s
>"n-no bro it's fine LDL is actually good for you those thousands of scientists that say so are all jewish soros-funded shills"

Every fucking time

>be r____t
>dont ready sticky
>OD on shitposting
>still dyel

>carnivore brain
deficient in carbs
>vegan brain
deficient in nutrients

I enjoy watching both, its like the devolution of the human species based on nothing but hype and hearsay

>deficient in carbs

Attached: 1544975693432.jpg (218x231, 9K)

Eskimos don't get scurvy.

You're clearly butt-hurt that I brought your intelligence into questions which is why it is eliciting such an emotional response from you.

"I just told you what is good"

You must be really young and naive, or a woman, or both.

>Carnicucks : ESKIMOS DID FINE ON IT, HUMANS ARE ALL THE SAME!

>also most carnicucks on Jow Forums : WHITE PEOPLE HAVE A HIGHER IQ THAN BLACKS, WE ARE DIFFERENT SPECIES

Gorillas eat other monkeys you filthy serf. Look it up. They are omnivores.

again nothing but ad-hominens, no actual argument
It's also ironic how you call me emotional when you're doing nothing but attacking me personally without an actual argument
>butt-hurt
To me it looks like you're projecting your own emotional state onto me, while I'm just fascinated and amused by your stupidity

Attached: 1564342906128.jpg (720x471, 28K)

> deficient in carbs

Attached: 1445556445092.jpg (799x597, 37K)

What ever happened to moderation? Why not eat a diet with meat, grains, vegetables, and a modedt amount of fruit?

Ancient Europeans ate a diet much more similar to Eskimos than modern day Eurocucks.

Pic related. This is a jaw that tore through meat.

Attached: p416142jpg.jpg (535x606, 131K)

Doesn't make you special or interesting. Some people would rather be interesting by being retarded than being smart but generic

They didn't, Europeans have high starch genetics. They also have a recessed mouth from using their hands, whereas Negroes have protruding mouths to tear into flesh and other foods directly

Attached: amylase-onpg2.jpg (1200x460, 62K)

There is no point in eating grains, they really dont have anything good for you other than energy that you can get from other sources like in season fruit or starchy vegetables with better nutritional profiles
But they do taste good and make life more enjoyable sometimes ;)

But pre agriculture humans ate 70%-80% of their calories from animal products though. During the ice age fruit used to be available for like 2 months of the year and most of the time animals got to them first, and not to mention pre agriculture fruit used to be as sweet as modern day carrots, same goes for all modern plant foods, they contain way less nutrition, was less fiber and way more carbohydrates.

Attached: pre-agriculutre.png (452x497, 387K)

Meat are best eaten with vegetables for a bit of fiber protein
No viggers involved

Attached: +_862f7542a187e01aa7ee50f8b76bce50.png (300x200, 20K)

>european american
What the fuck does this mean? Post the study. Some farmer Italian/germoid is going to be more adapted to eating grains than an Eastern European.

Hominins have been consuming starches for over a million years
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27981368

>Nowadays, most humans are typical omnivores. However, from fossil characteristics, extensive evidence clearly indicates that a plant-based diet was the traditional eating pattern of our distant ancestors
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0163782718300511

Ketards are so far removed from the scientific literature, it's almost funny

>pre agriculture fruit used to be as sweet as modern day carrots
No, they have the same level of sugar, just more acids and seeds. Fruits can't be bred to have less sugar, it's physiologically impossible for the plant to produce such a fruit, farmers and scientists have tried for hundreds of years. Mount Stupid strikes again

more like
carnivore diet
>extremely dark urine smelling like ammonia
>muscle mass shrinking from the gluconeogenesis 24/7
>dark circles around eyes
>perma low energy levels but hey at least you don't have sugar spikes up and down
>costs a ton unless you're eating the shittiest cuts of meat possible
>diet that has never been tested in bodybuilding/powerlifting/weightlifting/strongman
>diet that has never been tested in big populations, ever
>diet that has never been tested for health risks long term on individuals even

vegan
>never been tested in big populations
>shitting all day
>white girl meme
>at least allows the consumption of carbs which all athletes that are serious consume

Retard, European hunter gatherers at mostly meat, with seasonal pine nuts, berries, mushrooms and green shit when it was available.

>all these lies about carnivore diet
Lel, just don’t have slave genes.

beef has shit vitamin K, D and A content
pork mogs the fuck out of beef, chicken too
omega 3:6 ratios are irrelevant if you're taking in any preformed omega 3's, it's literally just a fucking meme
omega 3:6 ratio research is based on animal models using ALA and LA from plants, the ratios matter in that scenario because conversion is required, only in that scenario is it ever an issue of concern
even söybean oil which has a bad omega3:6 ratio has been used to reverse fatty acid deficiency in hospitals.
if you really care about omega3:6 ratios then eat a fish based diet, no beef or land animal meat is ever gonna be able to compete with that .
both pork and chicken are far more sustainable than beef
the real reason why these carnivore retards shill so much for beef is because it tastes better, that's it, that's all there is to it
beef is also more expensive so these carnivore shills push for it the most
>plus you can eat beef raw
sure thing sv3rige

Oh shit, we have a Lamarckian here. Fits well with all the other science denial

I don't need a study paid and done by vegan jews in order to tell me if humans ate predominantly meat or not, I could literally look at the fact that pre historic humans literally hunted multiple species to extinction and at the fact that vast majority of cave paintings featured humans hunting animals, not a single cave painting features humans picking fucking plants lmaooo

Attached: mammlth cave painting.jpg (1300x866, 353K)

Youre thinking of chimpanzees you fuckwit. The only meat gorilla's have been documented eating is termites and ants.

>Fits well with all the other science denial
Yes, goy.

Your ANE mammoth-hunter ancestors in southern Siberia ate grains, beans and pineapples. Go vegan!

this might shock you, but phytoestrogens aren't estrogens, they have a different molecular structure.
In fact phytoestrogens are as similar to estrogen as testosterone is lmao
>Your body will never adapt to the mass amount of goitrgens
think about this for a second before posting`
where are goitrogens concentrated in?
whole plants, how do cows and elephants and gorillas and chimps thrive on whole pants despite them having enormous ammounts of goitrogens in them?
don't use the "multiple stomach" argument because it doesn't work, since elephants and gorillas have a simple stomach just like us, and elephants even have a digestive tract almost identical to ours(long small intestines, short colon).
how come they don't die from eating goitrogens?

>y-you're just lying bro
lel at the carnivorecel cope

>standard American diet
>mixture of macros creates the most insulinogenic and inflammatory response possible and is detailed in a human physiological effect called the Randle Cycle
>as much if not more literature showing fiber is actually bad for the gut biome, also things such as butyrate are commonly found in animal product

Nice try retards

Here's one you can take to the bank. Plant "Anti-Oxidants" don't exist, at least not statistically. They actually have tons of Oxidants in them, plants also increase the nutritional requirements because digestion of them requires significantly more vitamins. Things like vitamin C become oxidants when consumed in excess, they also become oxalic acid in the body.

The amount of anti-oxidants the body alone produces dwarfs anything that can be ingested. Digest oxidants only have a 1:1 effect where the body produces some crazy number of them daily.

Are you trying to be a retard? Does this faggot not know of the 70s, the school of Vince Gironda body building or the fact high protein, low carb was the diet bible of an entire era?

>back into the basement with you fatass

Attached: vince-gironda-wide.jpg (1000x500, 90K)

Early man was a high-level carnivore. (As was his distant relative the Neanderthal, who lived contemporaneously with ancient man in Europe.) A higher-level carnivore, in fact, than foxes, wolves and other known carnivores. The earliest anatomically modern humans got most of their protein from animals of terrestrial origin. As time passed and the populations of large game thinned due to heavy hunting by both humans and Neanderthals, the human position on the food chain didn’t change, but sources of protein changed from all terrestrial to more and more marine (which includes fresh water fish, mussels, clams, etc., all of which have a similar ?13C as animals from the ocean). Irrespective of whether the protein came from the land or the sea, early man occupied a super-carnivore niche in pre-agricultural days.

proteinpower.com/drmike/2011/12/19/are-we-meat-eaters-or-vegetarians-part-iii/

Attached: Stable-isotope-Early-human.jpg (959x718, 502K)

Vince Gironda died of heart failure, sneak preview of what's in store for canitards, I can't wait to laugh at your graves

>Are you trying to be a retard? Does this faggot not know of the 70s, the school of Vince Gironda body building or the fact high protein, low carb was the diet bible of an entire era?
too bad he didn't use a carnivore diet, guess you're the retard here since you probably didn't even know that
in fact vince gironda NEVER pushed for a carnivore diet, EVER, the only diet which was close to a carnivore diet that he used SOMETIMES is the steak and eggs diet and that diet consists of CARB REFEEDS every weekend/every other weekend.
lmao at the brainlets in this thread

>isotope
youtube.com/watch?v=FNIoKmMq6cs
enjoy getting your shit diet debunked lmao

>do cows and elephants and gorillas and chimps thrive on whole pants despite them having enormous ammounts of goitrogens in them?
Because gorillas have a cecum that's 5 times largers than humans and is actually functioning unlikes ours which stopped functioning since evolutionary speaking we would have no need for it since our ancestors started eating predominantly meat. You are not a fucking gorilla mate.

Attached: 1468498907913.png (664x551, 445K)

Meta-anaylsis of statin research shows reducing cholesterol increases mortality from cardiovascular disease(CVD). Cholesterol even in "epidemiological" associative data still doesn't correlate with CVD.

>back to hell with you pharma faggot

Ric Drasin makes clear in no uncertain terms Sundays were cheat days to eat just like shit. He said they'd eat themselves into food comas and would be sick and bloated till Tuesdays.

>back into the basement fatass

Pic related, a guy who built his body on a mountain of meat

>this kills the vegan retards

Attached: arnold-diet.jpg (1109x614, 103K)

>no health risks
Only if you ignore every nutritional advice that doesn't come from Bart Kay or Sv3rige

you forgot to leave the part in your post where you explain to me how exactly is it that goitrogens are completely harmless when the cecum is large enough
really though, explain that one to me
also you chose to ignore the case of elephants for what reason exactly?
Their digestive tract is identital to that of a human in relation to its body size, they get no issues with goitrogens despite eating the roughest plant matter possible.
Explain that one to me please I would really like to know how you come with these conclusions of yours.
>You are not a fucking gorilla mate.
again, what about elephants? I'm not an elephant but how come elephants cope with goitrogens yet we can't?
rhetorical question ofc, since humans do cope with goitrogens very well, it's only very sick genetic dead ends that don't.

>back to hell with you pharma faggot
This is just hilarious since pharma companies have the biggest incentive now to push statin denial since all the patents ran out and statins went generic, so there is no good profit in them anymore.

>Cholesterol harmless
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1157328319672721411.html

Attached: ed.jpg (333x499, 20K)

>meta analysis of statin research finds that lowering cholesterol with fucking drugs isn't a good idea
woah wtf pass the bacon bro
>Pic related, a guy who built his body on a mountain of meat
you mean a guy that has never been on a carnivore diet, which is exactly what we're fucking discussing here, arnold has never been on a carnivore diet and neither have any of the golden era greats you retard, jesus christ just how can you even not feel the shame of posting such bullshit?

>Their digestive tract is identital to that of a human in relation to its body size
So why can't humans process bamboo leaves?

The government needs to start castrating vegans, asap.

>Their digestive tract is identital to that of a human in relation to its body size, they get no issues with goitrogens despite eating the roughest plant matter possible.
>again, what about elephants? I'm not an elephant but how come elephants cope with goitrogens yet we can't?
Because majority of plant material elephants consume goes undigested, you absolute fucking retard.

This video doesn't live up to its claims.

>So why can't humans process bamboo leaves?
love it how you even failed to explain that one to me despite trying to make a point from that question
but really, do tell, explain to me why
yet the huge quantities they consume are WAY higher than the ones we do digest even on a per kilo basis lmao
jesus christ you're so fucking stupid
and you came up with 0 refutations because you obviously didn't even watch it

This woman is very stupid.

She dismisses the stable isotope evidence by saying "no human ever ate more meat than a lion!" which shows she has no clue what she is talking about.

Humans were so high on the food chain they ate other carnivores. That's why their nitrogen levels are higher than lions (and wolves, foxes, etc.)

I don't think you watched it yourself or you wouldn't link people to this garbage. What an embarrassment for you.

>I don't think you watched it yourself or you wouldn't link people to this garbage.
the video I linked literally debunks the isotope meme shit that is referenced over and over again though, are you literally fucking retarded?
youtu.be/FNIoKmMq6cs?t=831
this shows that the only way of actually deriving any decent conclusions on our paleo diet is through actual testing for plant material in the dental remains of paleo humans and those do show that we were not carnivores but omnivores, basically what we already fucking knew lmao

Again comparing elephants digestive tract to a humans is fucking retarded, when they both serve different functions. herbivorous digestive tracts usually require a lot of energy to break down difficult to digest foods and filter out plant defense mechanism (aka anti-nutrients) and a lot of the time herbivores eat their own feces because it contains undigested food (vital nutrients that would otherwise go to waste), like for example chimpanzees who have a almost neutral stomach pH and frequently consume their own shit. While carnivorous animals have a low pH, digest and absorb pretty their food very easily and efficiently because most animal flesh doesn't have defense mechanism. If you want to see the health effect when an animal with a carnivorous digestive system switches over to a herbivorous diet filled with plant defensive mechanisms that they are unable to filter out, look no further than the panda, they are extremely lethargic, they can barely get pregnant, even if they birth more than one cub they usually end up discarding them since their body cannot produce enough milk for more than one etc.

This is the exact same shit that happens when humans adopt a whole foods plant based diet.

youtu.be/2TNMoQTLGFs
youtu.be/o4ZrKI2wi0k
youtu.be/97Wry4ppywQ

Attached: hunting cave painting.jpg (1300x1300, 307K)

>we were not carnivores but omnivores
Unless you're a swarthoid, you're mainly a carnivore.

the first europeans from which we are all partly descended from were swarthy themselves, white skin is a byproduct of an agricultural diet adaptation

It doesn't debunk the isotope analysis at all. She just handwaves it away with asinine statements like "no human ever ate more meat than a lion!"

This is a very stupid misunderstanding on her part. She is using her lack of comprehension as an excuse to dismiss evidence she doesn't understand.

Humans are higher on the isotope analysis than carnivores like lions because humans were higher on the food chain. When you eat a lion you inherit its nitrogen isotopes.