Jow Forums ideals thread

post em

Attached: 1532999191523.jpg (900x900, 30K)

Attached: fit.jpg (900x900, 172K)

Any application or page to do it from the pgone?

Based Phillion poster

Attached: checked and kek'd.jpg (291x390, 16K)

Inb4 Lauren "Racemixer" Southern. She is just hot, nothing else. Also thot with a gun

Attached: goals.jpg (901x899, 319K)

style needs a bit more variation but would already look great with that body despite being basic
>Phillion
based

neon nazi!!!

Attached: idealsthread4 (2).jpg (2720x2736, 1.97M)

4/4
>le muh racial purity meme
yawn
4/4

Attached: 1562569881529.png (900x900, 1.66M)

8/10
8.5/10
7/10
8/10
Honesty for my body I just wanna be broad and big, with not too much fat as the pics show.

For clothes and hair im generic, in fact I'd rather not wear a shirt most of the time but being out of shape I'd look terrible shirtless at this point.

Hair is generic for me

I like scene girls

Attached: pp.png (800x763, 750K)

Picsart

Attached: 1564846508027.jpg (900x900, 229K)

LOL, why? Are you trying to be that creepy guy who goes to random little league games?
Faggot.
I like it, you dreamboat, you.
Me to a tee. I especially like the ideal girl. "Ambitious but wants to have kids someday."
Aside from the lumbersexual part of the fashion, I kind of like this.
Honestly, why not?

I know you’re just looking to keep it simple, but a bit better style wouldn’t hurt. Body is still bit too roided imo, would look odd to most people irl. Great hair though
Good bodies, gonna take some juice to look like top right though, and desu to look like Jeff too probably. Right hair looks good, not as much of a fan of the version on the left. The styles could use some work, combining turtlenecks with denim jackets, beige coats with everything else black etc. won’t look good irl. You probably aren’t actually planning to wear a Wehrmacht uniform around town, so finding some civilian wear from that time might work better. Girls are alright, just don’t fall for the tradthot meme
Based miscegenator
Same as usual, solid all round, bit of variety in style wouldn’t hurt, but I get that you want to use one pic per quadrant
Damn son, nanomachines look like THAT? Hair is good, style needs work, you’ll never be able to pull off that coat with that body either. Girls look like thotties, but cute in a way
He cute

Attached: 435D4D2C-DE32-41A8-84EC-D1CE17D961B6.jpg (3464x3464, 2.13M)

8/10, based body and hair (gotta love a fellow mustache bro), clothes are a little too plain and I never thought glasses made girls look attractive.
10/10, based in both a meme and non meme way, Hulk Hogan brother
7.5/10, you know what you did wrong Mr. Miscegenation.
6/10, good body, okay hair, sub-par clothes
>any race
cringe, good luck raising mutt kids
8/10, everything is very based except for girls with dyed hair IMO.
11/10
9/10, hyper based but tomboys are questionable

Attached: idealz4.png (1000x1000, 2.09M)

>good luck raising mutt kids
Oh nooooo... Having a wife and raising kids... If only I'd been a Jow Forumscel...!

Do you have any style suggestions for a future big guy based Tomboy poster or should I take this to the fashion board

Style is questionable, rest is OK 3/4

Nothing wrong 4/4

Patrician taste, not sold on the girl 3/4

uughh...2/4

1/4

Not bad 3/4

Not sold on the style, the rest is OK 3/4

Literally nothing wrong 4/4

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 19.25.07.png (818x809, 1.07M)

Anyone got the pic of that chad reading a book? Too rarted to look for it

If you’re actually a big guy 4 u then dressing well may become difficult, as almost everything will fit oddly. Assuming you’re a fairly lean, natty dude there shouldn’t be any issue though. I’m not exactly some style expert either, but imo its best to to start with the basics, and then buy more individual items on top of that over time, rather than trying to throw everything together right away. T-shirts should be plain and fit well, not ridiculously tight as that will seem tryhard, no print, both dark, pale or earthen tones work. Have some white ones too, but with most fits a colour works better. For pants get some light wash as well as a pair of dark jeans, wool pants are great, some basic joggers or other comfy pants as well. Some basic sneakers in off-white or white and maybe a pair of leather boots and the basics are covered. Beyond that it’s great to get more unique items, thrifting can be great for that. If you do that, go to stores in wealthier areas, as they usually get better items in the first place. Pale colours are great for jackets, feel free to be a bit creative. Having an interesting corduroy, jeans, or other jacket on top of a basic t-shirt, well-fitting pair of jeans or wool pants and with good sneakers or boots will make you look fashionable very quickly without having had to select every item meticulously, just one or two good items will do the trick. When you get into it a bit more feel free to go for more out there shoes and pants, henleys and other types of shirts etc, but cover the basics first.
Not sure if that helped, but its a good place to start imo. Takes a while to find your own style, look at what other people wear that you find cool and try and emulate that too, trying to freestyle put everything together right away won’t look good. Try and get the vibe right over going for in your face stuff, it works much better

Attached: 113CFDD7-18E0-4AD6-8941-570426879F84.jpg (1224x1632, 552K)

Shit I was just doing a chart based on the same things as you

7/10, who's the first blondie?

based tomboy chaser

Attached: ultimate.png (900x900, 1.01M)

all your other criteria was excellent. I just don't think you are aware of how important it is to create and raise children that share a common culture with you. It gives them a more centralized history so they can feel connected to you and the past. I'm also not sure what you meant by the Jow Forums part, I don't even like pol.

I don't think you are aware how fluid, arbitrary, and subjective "common culture" is as a concept, fren.