This is what perfect nutrition looks like

This is what perfect nutrition looks like

Attached: 1562935383618.jpg (2608x1543, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1108558
techtimes.com/articles/238732/20190220/the-neanderthals-ate-fresh-meat-as-main-food-in-their-diet.htm
pnas.org/content/108/2/486
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4460640/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool congrats 10/10

Where is the liver and salmon roe?

I turned thirty today and my colleagues in their early 20s (who don't lift) always complain about stuff like that. I never get anything like that

>he fell for the superfoods meme

Attached: 1562378725026.png (261x295, 152K)

t. Soi

carnivore/ketogenic diet will literally give you brain damage, make you angry, confused and depressed
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1108558

Insert that raw meat into your anus for maximum gains and macro absorption

I love the glass of pure egg white. Total puke

The people in that study are not even eating a keto diet retard, in studies "low carb" diet means around ~20% of calories from carbs, while keto is less than 5%.

just read through that study, nowhere does it mention mood getting worse

Explains a lot about those who post on this board that advocate those diets tbdesu

So you are not only retarded but also illiterate
Yes pure ketogenic diet will give you permanent brain damage in a week. Thats why you fuckers have the exact same fervent obsession like vegans and various retarded fruitarians.

literally not keto.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CARNIVORE DIET THREADS EVERY DAY????

>Yes pure ketogenic diet will give you permanent brain damage in a week.
Why would it? Pre agriculture humans used to eat a ketogenic diet almost year round except for summer time when things like fruit became available. That's why we adapted to be able to get into ketosis in the first place, because almost no other animal can do that, not even our closet living ancestor chimpanzees can do that, not even other carnivorous animals like lions or leopards can go into ketosis.

Bull fucking shit. Neanderthal teeth and campsites have proof of widespread consumption of wild grains and tubers. Stop with the momscience, carninigger.

Do whatever you like, but that makes me sad inside.

We aren't neanderthals though.

I beg to differ, cromagnon nigger

Attached: main-qimg-e814569a2252ff60740b03730919d406.jpg (602x382, 84K)

>Findings of a new study have shown that the Neanderthals consumed fresh meat as their main food source. These extinct species, which lived between 400,000 and 40,000 years ago were human's closest extinct relative

>High Nitrogen Isotopes Ratios
In a study reported in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, researchers looked at protein samples found in the collagen of preserved Neanderthal bones found in Grotte du Renne and Les Cottés in France.

>They found that the Neanderthals had higher ratios of nitrogen-15 and nitrogen-14 similar to those found in modern day meat eaters such as wolves and hyenas. The researchers then used compound-specific isotope analyses (CSIA) to explain the high nitrogen isotopes ratios.

>"Using this technique, we discovered that the Neanderthal of Les Cottés had a purely terrestrial carnivore diet: she was not a late weaned child or a regular fish eater, and her people seem to have mostly hunted reindeers and horses," said study researcher Klervia Jaouen, from Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.

>"We also confirmed that the Grotte du Renne Neanderthal was a breastfeeding baby whose mother was a meat eater."

>The Neanderthals also had thicker thorat. The thickened thorax would have accommodated enlarged kidneys and livers often found in animals with protein-heavy diet.

>"Compound-specific isotope analyses are a very promising method for reconstructing aspects of past diets, especially by combining nitrogen and carbon isotope analyses on single amino acids," the researchers wrote in their study published on Feb. 19. "Our application of CSIA to two Neandertals has shown that both were high trophic level consumers, with large herbivores being the main protein source

techtimes.com/articles/238732/20190220/the-neanderthals-ate-fresh-meat-as-main-food-in-their-diet.htm

>conveniently cuts out the part that refutes his cherrypicked parts of the study
" However, 13C and 15N analyses are only indicative of total protein consumption [24, 25]. Plants have less protein than meat, so plants are almost invisible in a mixed diet containing even a moderate amount of meat [10, 24]. Isotope analysis has been successfully performed on Iberian Neanderthals [26], but no collagen has been recovered from samples from Levantine sites where the consumption of plants may have been even greater [10]."

pnas.org/content/108/2/486

"Here we report direct evidence for Neanderthal consumption of a variety of plant foods, in the form of phytoliths and starch grains recovered from dental calculus of Neanderthal skeletons from Shanidar Cave, Iraq, and Spy Cave, Belgium. Some of the plants are typical of recent modern human diets, including date palms (Phoenix spp.), legumes, and grass seeds (Triticeae), whereas others are known to be edible but are not heavily used today. Many of the grass seed starches showed damage that is a distinctive marker of cooking. "

Im starting to think you carnitards have an agenda.

>makes big assumption based on little if any evidence
>argues as if fruits are the ONLY source of net carbs for paleo man despite tubers and grass seeds(grains) being found in human paleolithic dental remains and even in that of neanderthals in europe
>almost no other animal can do that
oh they can, it's just that being in a state of ketosis as any animal is literally a sign of sickness or starvation, so aiming for the same state as a human is fucking retarded
the fact is that humans are able to be in ketosis much easier than any other animal because we need WAY more glucose just to be alive than any other animal in relation to body size
I mean this shit is so obvious, cows are able to reach ketosis when they lose too much GLUCOSE from lactation, and they get ill from it, ketosis is literally a fucking illness in ALL MAMMALS, bears reach ketosis during hibernation when they're starving and surviving on their fat stores

chimps are never in ketosis(unless they're starving and incredibly ill)
same for gorillas, lions, tigers, macaques, elephants, etc.
there is no exception
ketosis is fucking sickness and death
humans are able to reach ketosis easier because they have higher requirements for glucose
arctic eskimos are resistant to ketosis and have enlarged livers in order to cope with the sky high gluconeogenesis, they still have a glucose based metabolism despite eating almost nothing but protein and fat

>nitrogen isotope ratios
irrelevant
unless you think mammoths were apex predators

There is a carnivore discord with alot of Jow Forums lurkers and they just recently decided to link their threads here when someone says something outrageous or stupid

I'm literally just quoting that article, anyway we are not neanderthals and pre agriculture plant foods were way less calorically yielding than modern onces, they could've consumed 100g worth fiber and it only being 300 calories worth of food.
Not to mention we don't even know if neanderthals were able to go into ketosis or not.

Attached: 56b3b59a6e97c623008b4faa-750-1682.png (750x1682, 743K)

>anyway we are not neanderthals
nigger detected

Attached: cq5dam.web.768.768.jpg (768x369, 63K)

>b12 deficiency what's that?

>anyone not shilling for my retarded carnicuck ketard diet must be a (((vegan)))
Eat lead faggot. I will enjoy every last bit of my varied macro diet like a proper omnivore.

>one type of animal had a unique diet
>so please ignore all the stable isotope evidence
Nice try, vegan shill.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4460640/

Raw? That's fucking hardcore.