F

>F
>25% BF
>62 KG

My thighs are too bjg compared to my ass and i'd like to even it out more so it doesnt look like i have extreme thighs and no ass

What routines do you recommend?

Attached: IMG_1249.jpg (450x500, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oGV8j7MbBhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post body

Post body

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of yLvisten here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

post body you stupid bitch how are we supposed to help you

You are worse than a faggot

Post tits bitch

just stitch your mouth until they're gone. Remove stitches when aushwitz mode
>F
X

post tits you fat cow

How is it possible to have 25% body fat with 60kg. Like how tall are you HAHAHAHAAH

Extremelly based

>summertime soiboy

Begone foul beast.

Attached: CB4A2AC6-0C6A-4923-A9C2-E6DD3F50F00B.jpg (478x483, 87K)

im 170cm

Hi! Few things to start off with =]

Yes i replied to you because you're a female on Jow Forums, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

I'm Brian :D

Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

just give the routine, if it's good i'll post body

I love you too baby. I know i am perfect and so are you

Attached: 2f7.png (601x508, 136K)

no post body and then we can give you a routine you stupid faggot

cardio

I know you want something to jack off to

You wanna do ppl but without the pp
So
>A
Deadlifts 3x10
Hipthrusts 3x10
Reverse hiper extension 1x20
Facepulls 1x12

>B
Stiff leg deadlift 3x12
Hipthrust 3x10
Donkey kicks 2x15
Facepulls 1x12

Do this 3 times a week alternating the order
So
Week 1
A B A
week 2
B A B

now be my e gf on discord and subscribe to my youtube channel.
youtu.be/oGV8j7MbBhA

Nigger

Attached: 20190803_190318.jpg (589x1170, 365K)

Forgot to say dont do conventional do sumo

Jesus Christ user. I'm 75kg at 167cm and my BF is under 20%. The hell kind of creature are you.

Nobody wants to jack off to your no ass body. Post pics so we can judge what the fuck we are working with here.

I got access to millions of naked girls with 2 mousclicks, what makes you think I wanna jack off to your body?
We need to see your body, to see which routine is best for you. I am not going to recommend SS+gomad to a fat whale.

Foids hold more fat because of tits and ass.

Actual advise, 25% bf isn't a huge amount for women, so you may have limited body recomposition. If you want a basic fully body program the 3 I would recommend are
Starting strength: the meme program everyone talks about, but it's simple as you can get, and will develop your lower body above all else.
Strong lifts 5x5: Slightly more complex and balanced than SS, still fairly simple. Also a free app that makes it easier. The go to if you you want a full body routine.
Greyskull LP: My favorite beginner routine, most even split between upper and lower body, default template even has accessories programmed. I would keep the ab work, but if you want the typical fit, but not large, aesthetic, drop the shrugs and curls.
Strongcurves: Never run the program personally, created to get women into lifting, so I might look into it if I were you.

If any women are reading this get the FUCK off my board >:(, Jow Forums is for me and my bros - you foul harpies have literally the rest of the internet so SCRAM

b&r
sure smells like summer in here

Squad !
and oats ofcourse, but remmeber to work the rest of the muscles from your body
There is not such girl as a bulked naturally muscular girl