What are the downsides to being attractive /fit?

What are the downsides to being attractive /fit?

Attached: Beauty.jpg (720x480, 52K)

literally, none, being good looking is always better and anyone who says otherwise is a cooping 5/10

during college, girls would "accidentally" touch my butt during lines, small hall ways, walking inbetween desks, and during swimming class.

it would always give me an inconvenient boner. cause lots of times I just wore gym shorts or thin sweatpants.

None. Except if you're autistic.

We’ll never know.

Attached: AE6684E7-CABD-45E1-A9CA-77BB9E637E69.png (298x260, 62K)

Other men will call you a "douchebag" or claim you look "gay".

Knowing that one day you’ll lose your good looks and all the perks that come with it.

Attached: E34B4FCD-7459-4A93-8C53-16F1F954DB0F.png (957x733, 448K)

Are you sure it was girls user?

Young girls hit on me. 16 is legal in my country but I feel weird by it, she's so cute tho

usually ugly people hate you as a default. get called a fuckboi a lot, or assumed to be an idiot. sometimes being hit on can just be awkward, particularly if the lass is very sexually forward.

it's not that bad to be honest.

yeah
they were hot too

once I was rejected by a chick because I was "too good for her", I fucking love skinny autistic black haired chicks but fuck, they think I'm too much :(

this

not really, men are ofter also friendlier and tend to help
>ugly people hate you as a default
only incels, I had a bad experience with an incel co-werker that was jealous or some shit even though I was really friendly with him

Attached: 1558901410448.jpg (563x1003, 363K)

People make certain assumptions. As a fit dude working as a scientist, people have told me oh we thought you were a meathead till you spoke.

I do the same thing, if I see a girl dolled up with makeup, I'm assuming she's a dumb bimbo. If I see a nerdy looking girl, I'm assuming she's smarter than bimbo. If I see a pretty boy with soft effeminate looks, I'll assume they're also a bimbo.

I get rejected on the weekly from chicks who think I'm "too good".

Yet here i sit with no chicks and just wanting to make a connection with somebody

this

So many guys at college parties would say I looked "gay" or "pretty boy" when they looked like fucking thumbs.

i doubt that happens unless you're a faggot who puts on foundation and spends 2 hours styling their hairs

Being attractive is like living life on steroids. You make gains without even trying.

>Young girls hit on me
That sounds terrible

Ugly people are mean to you for no reason :(

The real downside is you will realize how awfully different people treat you for just being good looking.
Like people will bend over backwards to try to please me for a reason i had no say in. Dont get me wrong id take being attractive 10/10 times over being ugly but ill never stop wondering how many opportunities would not have arisen if i didnt look the way i did.

It is actually bad. Especially if you look young. It becomes hard to find someone your age.
It also happens in reverse, substantially older women will hit on you.

>this
You can even look overly feminine without being attractive. DSLs, rounded features, etc

A girl followed me on instagram and a few weeks later we matched on tinder and she said she always wanted to talk to me but never did because she thought i was gay because i look like an "alternative model".

Don't know if i should feel sad or glad after hearing that.

This.
Also if you're not naturally outgoing people will think of you as "that guy who thinks he's too good for everyone else."

I don't wear makeup, but it looks like I wear mascara due to my eyes. Girls love it though.

You must feel pretty sad that you can't style your hair due to your baldness.

Right.

Over all being attractive puts a lot of pressure on you that most people will never understand.

It's like society puts all of its pressure on you and you are expected to perform.

I wonder if this is one reason why "attractiveness" is desirable from a mating stand point. Because attractive males are able to put up with more social pressure and bullshit

I'm good looking and i dislike the attention you have to be a certain type of personality to really take advantage of good looks, people naturally think you are more capable though and I've noticed people try to mentor or take me under their wing because they see potential in me which I'm pretty sure stems entirely from my physical looks. Sometimes people get goo goo eyed or do that holding eye contact and smiling thing the entire time I'm talking to them which can be fun depending on my mood and the person. I'm pretty shy and have never really been able to chase girls but i do alright still because every now and then girls will outwardly show enough interest so i don't feel awkward for returning the attention.

not bald

i just shower then towel dry, then swipe slightly to the left

you're just a gay boi lol

for men

other men are envious and won't invite you to do things with them because they fear you'll steal there women

Some women might treat you poorly because they know they'll never get you

You're a lookslet, stfu, faggot.

Everyone beyond 8/10 will agree with the following
People do actually give you more bullshit OP. They don't expect you to be more intelligent, more supportive, more genuinley nice than them, just because you look very attractive to both sexes or are dominant to them. It's something out of the concept for normies.

This
The thing is that it most certainly is true when it comes to females, not vice versa thought, my autistic swole scientist weaboo friend.
Also this...there were some many occasion where somebody else would get their ass kicked, but I could just walk away with just a strong smile and a look (there is a certain kind if look that disarmed most people, if your mental is superior to theirs).
This. And as a usually sensible person I'm aware of that and usually discard those people after they do this a few times. I've no interest in normie bs like jealousy or shit. And I don't care anyway, because I make new friends so fast that I knew so many people until know, but only maybe 1% of these people are material for permanent friendships or acquaintances. It's kinda cool, but sad at the same time.

Everyone posting answers to OP ITT should be obliged to post their face & body as well. Without it, your opinion is moot.

Dick hurts from too much sex

I only get attention from young girls and gay men.
Is it how I look?

Attached: 1564517331349.png (1167x758, 908K)

Getting in my Lotus would be easier if I were a manlet.

Attached: Lotus-Elise-Cup-250-Peppermint_13.jpg (600x450, 44K)

REEEEEE FUCK YOU I MISS MY LONG HAIR FUCK YOU NIGGER

Is personality thing a meme or is it really true? I'm seen poor ugly dudes with cute gfs and i've always wondered how they did it.

Attached: me.jpg (635x661, 79K)

Personality is not a meme. The people who say that are ugly inside and out. That said, always better to be more attractive

they have big dicks. no one really gives a fuck about personality unless you are a sociopath or some cringe autistic retard.

This is like saying negatives of being rich, there are some but they are incredibly outweighed by the positives. You don't see many attractive people having ugly surgery do you?

>he says while not posting his own face or body
Stop trawling for pics of other men to add to your fap folder user.

And I'd bet good money that you are both.

Ever hear of tie-breakers? Say you have a choice between 2 girls: both equally hot, but one is cool, funny, gets your humor, always makes you feel good about yourself, etc. The other looks exactly the same but is a totally lame and a huge bitch.

Which do you pick?

If your friends are relatively not good looking/fat they will project this shitty inferiority complex on you and will resent you.

This. If you you're over an 8, people expect you to have some kind of mental illness or fucked up flaw. People can't believe that someone could be that "lucky".

I don't pick either because they will both cuck me.

People dont leave you alone. That's pretty much it

>They don't expect you to be more intelligent

Eh, what. On the contrary. Good looking people are expected to be more intelligent

I wish I knew :((((

Absolutely none

a girl at work won't stop licking my neck and pinching my nipples.

m8 you need to go to HR and report that shit, it can only go sideways for you if you don't

Attached: 1478892452700.jpg (632x923, 129K)

I pick the huge bitch so I don't feel bad about pumping and dumping

None in my experience. Wasn't never very popular in school so didn't got very overt female attention there but in lifeguard all the front desk girl talk would get relayed to me.

Girls that are above 7 will message me first then leave me on read to fill their egos. So I’ve taken to leaving 90% of girls left on read. If however I meet a girl face to face I have a 100% success rate with getting what I want

Most say they don’t fuck on the first date, they do. Other than that tinder is for the attractive girls ego not for actually meeting anyone. They can easily meet guys at parties or chads of a higher caste from other events and like I said when you’re attractive you can have a 100% success rate on girls if you’re truly attractive

Nah you just aren’t attractive so you wouldn’t know

>muh find someone your age
Dumbest meme ever. The younger, the better. She will get ugly by her 40s inevitably. 20 years of good pussy > 10 years of good pussy.

>S3
Begone eurofag

You become delusional and as a form of cope for your shitty personality believe people are being mean because jealous because you are attractive when they are really being mean because you are a piece of shit with shit personality. Only happens to some people though so might as well try your luck. No other downsides.

too late, I quite last Friday and moved to a different job

Beautiful people don't have shit personalities. That's a cope perpetuated by ugly "people".

Just wear surplus fatigues and combat boots

He asked for the downsides. Improve comprehension.

Here's a downside. It's more painful to age and lose your looks.

I think I'm relatively good looking - usually a 7/10, but can clean up to an 8/10 if I put effort into getting ready. So not top of the line, but I think I can talk a little about this.

I believe being good looking is the much nicer path to walk on, but here are a few downsides I've come to experience.

1. Most girls I've ever been friends with were actively trying to get with me, and if things went sour for one reason or another they'd hold it against me as though I were stringing them along.

2. I get a lot of unwarranted jealousy/negative attention from other guys. I could just be standing somewhere minding my own business, and I'll hear from a distance "look at that faggot". I experience this mostly at bars and gyms.

3. This might have more to do with my STEM background as well, but a lot of people seem to enjoy pointing out areas I'm lacking in. As I majored in mechanical engineering, if I can't do mental math as quickly as someone who majored in humanities I get called an idiot.

Overall though, I believe there are no real "upsides" and "downsides" to the life a person was given. Things one is born with, like our physical attributes should just be considered parameters to the problems we face on a day to day basis.

I actually lost a really great internship I was a part of because my mentor thought I was going to fuck one of his assistants.

s-sauce

Why would you want to read something like this? What kind of beta are you?

Attached: 1559173737307.jpg (640x645, 56K)

M O M M Y

The only thing I can think of is that other guys can get jealous when I'm not even interested in the girl they like. This is not a downside really, but it's harder to find a girlfriend, because you want to date a girl within your league but there aren't that many of them around and almost EVERY guy wants to fuck them.

Mostly though, there is no downside. The halo effect is very real, especially if you are already being friendly to someone while also demonstrating value and vastly superior skill at something. Thing is, I believe this is not entirely down to just facial symmetry, but a lot to do with having more high-caste facial features.

I'm not outstandingly handsome but I think girls look at me the same way most men look at a decent looking chick with a nice body. Tall, dark and muscular with a decent face and a hairline that should be there forever (thanks dad).

Most older men treat me really really well, they love to make conversation and always compliment me more than anyone else which is pretty nice honestly. Women have left me notes before which is also nice

I think generally people just treat you better when you're in good shape and well groomed, obviously a good face helps in that regard also. But to be honest, anybody who is maximising their potential (well groomed, good body and a damn nice aftershave) is gonna get treated well by others, as long as their personality is decent.

Sort yourself out.

Attached: 1478894447476.jpg (881x1420, 281K)

How's your crime rate, Kyle? I'm sorry about your friend who died in the latest mass shooting.

Sorry for being a dick, it's just too funny to mock Americans.

Attached: 0250b1b0703d733979770bf6c808a996.jpg (1000x667, 88K)

Personality is real af

Haven't you seen people who bring life to a room?

I guarantee I live a better life than you

Name of the artist?

Attached: PLE.png (645x597, 258K)

Well, you don't know much about me. You sound pretty sure. I'm not here to do a "who's got the better life" contest. If you have a great life, then awesome. This doesn't make the United States of America less of a violent second-world country filled with crazy people.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-04-25-at-2-56-44-pm-1524682638.png (480x240, 194K)

Underapriciated and based post

shit man
thank you based fitizen

Unironically the downside is that nobody is genuine
>be me, ugly as fuck
>only ugly because I was fat though, good jaw and facial structure under all the fat
>most people either ignored me or treated me like shit, literally had 2 friends
>was pretty much incel
>lose weight because I'm tired of been a fatass
>I'm attractive now, the shape of my face can now be seen and I have a jaw
>everything changed
>suddenly everyone is my friend
>apparently I wasnt funny at all before but now normies think I'm hilarious
>always getting invited to parties n sheit, which never happened when I was ugly
>random thots always talk to me
>I refuse to take drugs at parties but people still think I'm awesome and I still get invited, would get called a faggot if I was ugly
>somehow got great grades at uni despite been one stupid motherfucker and barely passing highschool, no doubt I was given a free pass for my looks
>one night i was drunk as fuck and couldn't count my money, didn't hand the bouncer enough for the entry fee but some random thot behind me paid my fee for me
>when I was ugly I got a massive fine for trespassing, now I'm attractive I got absolutely zero punishment for gbh
>nobody would hire me when I was ugly even though I actually made an effort then, now I haven't cut my hair in over a year, forgot to shave and went to my job interview in jeans and a tshirt (other candidates actually looked presentable and wore suits) yet I got the job
I miss the days when people were real with me, and there was none of the fake friends bullshit. Dont get me wrong, I like that people treat me well but I know full well that its not because of who I am, only how I look

When I was ugly I knew my achievements were my own, now it just seems everything is a result of the halo effect

Minding your own business pisses people off. This is actually the test to see if you are attractive.

>Minding your own business pisses people off.
Can you elaborate?

Attached: 1519589137298.jpg (2048x1575, 309K)

>only ugly because I was fat though, good jaw and facial structure under all the fat
Fucking crazy how dramatic that can be, eh?

Attached: 1535152111966.jpg (914x840, 146K)

Ugly people can be invisible. Attractive people are actively judged, good or bad, usually good. You can't take that away from people without them thinking you are manipulative and straight up evil. People will talk about you rather than talk to you. What they say about you is almost always a reflection of themselves. It's pretty weird. I've always kept to myself to an absurd degree and got relatively attractive.

I get told I am pretty alot and the main draw back in my experience is every girl I meet is trying to settle with me. I'm still young trying see what's out there but most these girls think they found a baby daddy if you're not a psycho and moderately attractive. Hell they'll forgive the psycho part

You get to check the boxes until they get bored. Easy come easy go.

I'm a 9.3/10 but non-perfect females repulse me sexually so I will most likely never have a happy relationship with a woman, female recruiters always hire me because they think they have a chance with me, I get uncomfortable when people stare at me in public, and my friends get mad because their girlsfriends/moms always flirt with me.

This is an absolute fact. I go to a smaller liberal arts school and hooked up with 4-5 girls over the course of a year. They always want a relationship afterwards and shit talk you to all the other roasties. But this domino effect makes them want to fuck you even more in a bizarre female brained way

4-5 different girls, most were casual hookup relationships

They found a baby daddy. They want to be a child their whole life. That's what daddy issues are. You check their boxes until they get bored of being a baby yet again. Easy come easy go.

when I was attending high school (so 13 to 18, but I remember this happening distinctly during the 14 to 16 range) I had to take the bus home during rush hour, the damn thing was absolutely full to the brim, and women would take the chance to cope a feel out of my legs and ass, this may, at first glance, not look like a downside, for indeed, when it was a 20 something college girls or a mature beauty I was a willing participant, im not gonna victimize myself on this point, you are welcome to call me a man whore btw, but more often than not, it would be a woman in her 50's or 60's and it would be pretty disgusting. This wasn't even a rare occurrence, it happened pretty much every single day.

this whole thing basically shaped my view on the sexes from an early age, young naive me realized that if women happened to be in the position of men (aka, physically superior) they would be as "rapey" as they accuse man to be, since this women were only doing this to me because I was mature enough to be be arousing to non pedos, but still not big enough, not manly looking enough, to be threatening, basically they figured out they could get away with it and so they did. As soon as I started growing a beard, broader shoulders, armpit hair and taller, they fucked right off.

TLDR, women are predatory, but it usually doesn't show cause they are weak.

Attached: 1536892583994.png (428x428, 289K)

>What are the downsides to being attractive /fit?

NONE unless you're a wop whore who fucked Nazis like pic related!!!FACT!!!

I'm sure you heard it before a thousand time but its not so much "personalty" as in "a good personality" but rather confidence. You can be an asshole with a bad personality, but most people wont realize in a days worth of time, and even still if you own it you can still score

>Knowing that one day you’ll lose your good looks and all the perks that come with it.

Better to know how it felt than never having it at all!!!FACT!!!

Ugly and old women will be very forward

Oh and to anyone who says there's no upside or tries to downplay how much they skate through life on their looks, smash yourself in the face with a hammer and disfigure yourself and see how the people who know you treat you afterwards not to mention strangers!!!FACT!!!

people assume i'm an idiot because how could you be both smart and attractive (joke's on them i made it into med school)
everybody assumes you're conceited and treats you as such
people are either needlessly intimidated or fake animated around you

that's about it

Your mentor wanted to fuck his assistant. But she doesn't. That's the only reason he keeps her around. Why else would he need another assistant.

Many girls don't necessarily want a guy that is more attractive than them so if you're shy, it can make you harder to approach. It also makes guys resent you. The guys getting called gay, you wouldn't be called gay if you had a different haircut and mannerisms.Some "model'' fashion ideals of a man are only encouraged in certain circles. Outside of those circles, you may be seen as a guy who's seeking out fashion, and is gay.

>alternative model looking pretty-boys who aren't gay actually exist

Time to start back on my old shit again.

you should be glad, btw. Girls have always loved pretty boys, just look at the 90's. It's just become a thing nowadays where people think they are gay so they don't even bother. Make it more clear you are hetero and you'll get more chicks, trust me.

You get used for a lot of girls' ego validation, leaving you to feel alone and like somebody's disposable tool. You get a lot of assumptions made about you, like you yourself use women or that you're vain or an idiot and that you coast by on life (because apparently only attractive people can come from wealthy families). You wind up disappointing your family who just hope that your looks will make settling down easier. People assume that your only personal problem is deciding what girl you're gonna finally text back. People will invalidate any real problems you have ("why do you have thoughts of killing yourself? You're so good-looking, what do you have to be upset about? People would kill to look like you"). I'm an actor, and I've been frequently typecast as romantic leads, which feels like creative death and not what I got into the field to do. People actually get angry with you if you don't see what they see.

I don't see myself as attractive, only really average. Sometimes I'll catch myself at a good angle on a nice hair day or something and think I'll look nice, but 9.5 times out of 10, it's just the guy I see every day. This isn't some false modesty shit, and it may be just my long term depression, but I dont see it when people have told me I should model, that I'm pretty/cute, or that I "look like a guy who would ruin your life and you'd be totally fine with". I just don't fucking see it. I'm just trying to live like everyone else, but it doesn't get to happen like that