Can we have a PUA thread?

Can we have a PUA thread?

Favourite pua? favourite techniques? favourites places to sarge besides the gym?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (424x587, 38K)

PUAs using strategies instead developing real social skills and improving as a human being disgust me

Also forgot to add that they all look like massive fags

you just a beta

Someone please explain this thread. I have literally zero idea after i realized it wasnt Push Up Anywhere

kys
PUA- pickup artists. Don't look down the rabbit hole user, you'll overdose on cringe.

I guarantee you it's easier to develop real social skills than do whatever these mouthbreathers are telling you.

Idk man I used to suck with girls until I learnt about PUA shit. Got a hot gf in no time after reading The Game. I dont know why they get so much shit.

They call it "peacock" tactic. Getting attention by using this kind of shit clothes

>PUA thread
>on Jow Forums
Lmao. Just watch Todd V and don't ever talk about it.

prove it. ill wait

:)

That was like three years ago. It didnt last long, but it was still a huge improvement, from
>nothing ever
To
>getting texts every day from a hot girl that's craving my cock
Just by reading a book and applying it’s teachings on every girl I came across for a couple of months. I even had an average girl on the side. Those were the days.
If you already do ok with girls youre not gonna learn anything new, but if you're an incel its a great way to start.

once again. prove it.

Even if I had pictures with my girlfriend from three years ago, I wouldnt post them. I dont know what that is supposed to accomplish anyways. Like prove PUA works? If youre desperate for chicks just try it, if youre not then why give a fuck.

Don't bother trying to prove anthing, this boi is the type where you show him a peer reviewed study and he will still say prove it.

The best PUA book is Models. And it's not even really PUA

Normal people have a term for this too- attention whoring.

These niggaz look like ex- Marilyn Manson members, imagine dressing up like this just going out to a bar or something just to get people to notice you.

If you need to resort to this, you don't have "it" and you've already lost the game.

THIS. That book changed my life

The only PUA worth reading was Roissy

Good tip. This and no moree mr. nice guy
Wasn't that the book, that got someone stabbed in turkey

When I was a full-time vidya addict at 12, my dad bribed me to start lifting, doing calisthenics in backyard (doing exercises was like vidya currency and I got new games if I worked out) and to make attempts to talk to 2 girls a day, for at least 5 minutes each. This (as he told me as an adult), was so I can develop a natural, charismatic-nonchalant social skills with girls (not to be a master of "picking up"). By the end of high school (I'm a Oregonfag), I clocked in more than a thousands of hours. Funny thing is that I didn't even need to develop those skills! I'm still with my first girlfriend (we've known each other since babies [our dads played in a grunge band], started dating at 15 and we are both 23 now). Whatever, I might end up like my maternal grandpa (a 61y.o. widower, dating Latinas in their 20s). Anyways, I love my dad for having very great foresight. I can't imagine what would've happened to me had I stay a recluse vidya addict throughout middle and high school. As you said, PUA is no substitute for real character.

it was the 90 everyone looked gay

All that shit aside „the game“ was a nice read pretty entertaining. Don’t do any of that shit though lmao
Also Neil Strauß got a lot of jew money outta this lol

Attached: 5214EE4F-4764-406C-BEE3-BE66F3CB4A03.jpg (768x1024, 185K)

Doesn't all the pua shit boil down to 'go outside and talk to lots of girls'?

based dad

Attached: oldschool b.gif (320x240, 2.17M)

but strategies are social skills you mong.

Yeah but it also gives you some guidelines on how to do it so if you're totally socially retarded like I was you can make up for a childhood lacking of social interactions with it. Also gives you solid notions on how to pass shit tests and saves you lot of trial and erroring from figuring out protocols. You still gotta have to do a lot of work cause honestly you're going to be a walking cringe at first, but you'll catch up quick if you're diligent.

>I dont know why they get so much shit.
because it works, everybody wants to think their girl is "special and different and the one" or that there's a special someone out there they don't have to work for. The truth is ugly and contradicts decades of brainwashing, and so you'll get the same responses.

>well OBVIOULSY you've never been laid
>o-oh you've been laid HOW many times? W-well the kinda girls you get and the kinda girls you get like this aren't HIGH QUALITY GIRLS
>like attracts like so um I guess you're shitty and so is everyone you've ever fucked

These people are mongoloids, and will never improve.